Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

The court ruled against the afford care act (Obamacare)too... how did work out hahahahaha.
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
The court ruled against the afford care act (Obamacare)too... how did work out hahahahaha.
Parts of the ruling were upheld by the Supreme court much of it was not, but recess appointments are specifically covered in the Constitution.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
Rule of law? LOL... Where did you get that one? Rush? Sean? Faux and Friends? Ignorant lib? Ha! That makes me smarter than all the Teabagged Retardicans put together. And funny how you don't address the original statement I made, ust hurl insults, which leads me to believe that you know that I am right, yet hate that I am.
Damn, you are good.

You got all of the buzz words from the Uber Left Talking Points Memo sent out this morning by The Soros Institute for Libs Incapable of Thinking for Themselves.

One question: Does this brown shirt fit a little better than the one they gave you last week?
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
Rule of law? LOL... Where did you get that one? Rush? Sean? Faux and Friends? Ignorant lib? Ha! That makes me smarter than all the Teabagged Retardicans put together. And funny how you don't address the original statement I made, ust hurl insults, which leads me to believe that you know that I am right, yet hate that I am.
Excellent Post mister,excuse smart liberal but you hit him/her right in the gut,she worship rush and worship at the temple
of the golden Calf ,she's having a rougt time accepting reality that she's not a factor,she has made life threating threats against president Obama and his family to include his two young daughters and I'm trying to get her behind bars,and I'm pretty good at what I do mister.
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent Post mister,excuse smart liberal but you hit him/her right in the gut,she worship rush and worship at the temple
of the golden Calf ,she's having a rougt time accepting reality that she's not a factor,she has made life threating threats against president Obama and his family to include his two young daughters and I'm trying to get her behind bars,and I'm pretty good at what I do mister.
On at least three occasions, the Senate has used
procedural tools to prevent the occurrence of a recess of more than three days for the
stated purpose of preventing such appointments: the 2007 Thanksgiving holiday period,10
the period between the first and second sessions of the 110th Congress,11 and the 2008
Presidents Day holiday period.12 In each of these cases, the Senate met in pro forma
sessions (during which no business was to be conducted) every three or four days over the
course of what otherwise would have been a longer Senate recess. The President made
no recess appointments during these periods.

Obama made appointments during the same "pro-forma" periods, Bush did not.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>On at least three occasions, the Senate has used
procedural tools to prevent the occurrence of a recess of more than three days for the
stated purpose of preventing such appointments: the 2007 Thanksgiving holiday period,10
the period between the first and second sessions of the 110th Congress,11 and the 2008
Presidents Day holiday period.12 In each of these cases, the Senate met in pro forma
sessions (during which no business was to be conducted) every three or four days over the
course of what otherwise would have been a longer Senate recess. The President made
no recess appointments during these periods.
Obama made appointments during the same "pro-forma" periods, Bush did not.
So, bushwhacker was the only president before Obama ?? LMAOROTFU~!

Nice "argument" ?? LMAOROTFU~!

Poor "sandy" !!!
scooby slew

South Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>So, bushwhacker was the only president before Obama ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Poor "sandy" !!!
Your ability to understand what is written is dwarfed by your stupidity.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Poor "sandy" !!!
scooby slew

South Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Poor "sandy" !!!
Your inability to understand what is written is dwarfed by your stupidity.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.... Blah blah blah blah.... I find it rather sad that you are ok with this. People like you are making a joke out of the way the Teabagged Retardicans are destroying this once great country.. Shame shame shame...
So I guess it is ok that we allow the far left administration of this president just go about destroying it all by himself, huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, you have to settle down, that Chris Matthews Hardball bull shit just don't fly here. You fight extremist with extremist. You don't like the Teaparty, we don't like the Chicago Thugs! Fair??

Since: Apr 12

Hunt Valley, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Son, you have to settle down, that Chris Matthews Hardball bull shit just don't fly here. You fight extremist with extremist. You don't like the Teaparty, we don't like the Chicago Thugs! Fair??
LOL... I am not sure what you mean by "Chris Matthews Hardball bull shit", as I don't watch that nonsense. Presidnet Obama is hardly far left as Rush and Faux News has been hammering into your spongy heads for all these years. I dislike anyone who had a hand in destrying this once great country and from my own research it is quite clear that the group that has caused the most damage is the Republicans. Their policies and influence has created the majority of the issues that we are dealing with. Tell me differently and I where your evidnece came from and I will be glad to listen and check it out.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you are good.
You got all of the buzz words from the Uber Left Talking Points Memo sent out this morning by The Soros Institute for Libs Incapable of Thinking for Themselves.
One question: Does this brown shirt fit a little better than the one they gave you last week?
RULE 5:ďRidicule is manís most potent weapon.Ē There is no defense. Itís irrational. Itís infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... I am not sure what you mean by "Chris Matthews Hardball bull shit", as I don't watch that nonsense. Presidnet Obama is hardly far left as Rush and Faux News has been hammering into your spongy heads for all these years. I dislike anyone who had a hand in destrying this once great country and from my own research it is quite clear that the group that has caused the most damage is the Republicans. Their policies and influence has created the majority of the issues that we are dealing with. Tell me differently and I where your evidnece came from and I will be glad to listen and check it out.
First of all, Mr Obama is the most liberal President since FDR and yes he is as far to the left as Rush is to the right. Mr Obama has not addressed, seriously, the deficit, the budget, the debt or the spending since taking office and, his manifesto, sometimes referred to as his Inauguration speach, was the epitome of the Far left Liberal agenda ever presented. Gay marriage, Gun Control, additional taxation on the wealthy,
I respectfully disagree with your comment, it appears "their policies and influence have create the majority of issues we are dealing with" Such as? Economy? Yep, Bush's TARP was a disaster, but Obama's stimulus merely added fuel to the fire, and in a bigger manner. Equal blame, but as indicated previously, Mr. Obama has done nothing to really address the issue. Let's start there!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>First of all, Mr Obama is the most liberal President since FDR and yes he is as far to the left as Rush is to the right. Mr Obama has not addressed, seriously, the deficit, the budget, the debt or the spending since taking office and, his manifesto, sometimes referred to as his Inauguration speach, was the epitome of the Far left Liberal agenda ever presented. Gay marriage, Gun Control, additional taxation on the wealthy,
I respectfully disagree with your comment, it appears "their policies and influence have create the majority of issues we are dealing with" Such as? Economy? Yep, Bush's TARP was a disaster, but Obama's stimulus merely added fuel to the fire, and in a bigger manner. Equal blame, but as indicated previously, Mr. Obama has done nothing to really address the issue. Let's start there!
Let's start, with record filibusters ??? Oh right, your party wants to simple pass the blame/buck !!! Of course, the racism you refuse to address is huge and you're content to let our leader take pot shots... Poor cluckers, you take similarly stupid pot shots, but you're a hypocrite

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
More buzz words from the Daily Talking Points Memo?

As my friend Niether said, Obama is as Leftist as they come. He has done nothing to address the economic woes of this country. And he has indicated that solving our economic problems are not high on his agenda. He would rather control the economy than allow the greatest economic engine the world has ever known, capitalism, to thrive.

Obama's mantra is the same as one of his heros, Karl Marx:

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs."

Since: Apr 12

Hunt Valley, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>First of all, Mr Obama is the most liberal President since FDR and yes he is as far to the left as Rush is to the right. Mr Obama has not addressed, seriously, the deficit, the budget, the debt or the spending since taking office and, his manifesto, sometimes referred to as his Inauguration speach, was the epitome of the Far left Liberal agenda ever presented. Gay marriage, Gun Control, additional taxation on the wealthy,
It goes way beyond Bush. Most of it began during Reagan. And Obama really doesn't have much power to do as he wants, much as the right would love for everyone to believe. How many filibusters have the GOP initiated to kill any kind of progress? Bills to reward companies for bringing jobs back to the US and finig companies for sending them away?
I know.. That's a horrible idea isn't it??

You forgot your mega-dittoes at the end of your post by the way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
It goes way beyond Bush. Most of it began during Reagan. And Obama really doesn't have much power to do as he wants, much as the right would love for everyone to believe. How many filibusters have the GOP initiated to kill any kind of progress? Bills to reward companies for bringing jobs back to the US and finig companies for sending them away?
I know.. That's a horrible idea isn't it??
You forgot your mega-dittoes at the end of your post by the way.
Reagan and Clinton both faced Congressional challenges! Why were they successful in getting things done?!. They were not afraid to get down in the mud with their opponents and get dirty in an attempt to get a deal done! EG Reagan and Tip O'Neal, Clinton and Gringrich. You lefties blame the GOP, yet the man Demonized his opponents during the election, made no effort to mend fences, believing he had a mandate,(we all know only Carola has a mandate) and then, when no one want to play his game, he blames the GOP for filabusters. Compromise works both ways lefties, You have to give to get!! Want companies to come home to America?? Drop the Corporate Tax burden. Easy. Obama cannot lead because he cannot influence the Reid and Pelosi's in his own party. Obama is not a leader. Great talker, very intelligent, book smart, great father, but a poor, correction, very poor leader.
IMHO
Amused SLew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Of course, you're avoiding record filibusters, they make you a loser/liar. Poor COWARD !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmm
Right over the pissants head!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of79
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Robbinsdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Robbinsdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance