Fit mom booted from Facebook for anti...

Fit mom booted from Facebook for anti-fat post deemed 'hate speech'

Posted in the Robbinsdale Forum

Plastic Face

Loveland, CO

#1 Nov 29, 2013
Fit mom is a hero. She puts fat people in their place.
Gooey Slew

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 29, 2013
Plastic Face wrote:
Fit mom is a hero. She puts fat people in their place.
I love fit mom.

“The popular and unrelenting support received to those who are borderline obese (not just 30 to 40 lbs. overweight) frustrates me as a fitness advocate who intimately understands how poor health negatively effects a family, a community and a nation,” she wrote, the local News 10 reported.

The post went viral, Ms. Kang said, But within three hours, Facebook removed it and suspended her account. Why? The post was considered “hate speech,” she said in the report.

Facebook soon after restored her account and apologized, Fox News said,

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

“A Frog's Worst Nightmare”

Since: Oct 13

West Monroe, La

#3 Dec 1, 2013
Sounds like Topix, anyone with a lick of common sense, who isn't a blathering liberal gets deleted.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Dec 1, 2013
Uncle Si wrote:
Sounds like Topix, anyone with a lick of common sense, who isn't a blathering liberal gets deleted.
Actually one blathering libtard gets her posts deleted on a regular basis. That being the troll from Seattle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's America 11 hr LIbEralS 96
shoot me 18 hr cowboy chris 2
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 20 hr IB DaMann 35,529
spinning ball of scum Thu NOI 1
i might start drinking Thu Jack Jim 2
News Wisconsin girl who drowned in Crystal identified (Aug '08) Oct '15 Anonymous 8
News Rail expansion plans anger and surprise in nort... (Sep '15) Sep '15 cowboy chris 2

Robbinsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbinsdale Mortgages