Jesse Jackson Jr, His plea has also implicated his wife

Posted in the Robbinsdale Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#1 Feb 15, 2013
(CBS)– Federal prosecutors are now ready to file their plea agreement with Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr., CBS 2 has learned.

Jackson’s wife, Sandi, faces legal troubles under the arrangement.

Formal charges against Jesse Jackson Jr. could be filed as soon as Friday and Tuesday at the latest. His plea has also implicated his wife, leading to tax fraud charges against her.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/02/14/jesse-...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#2 Feb 15, 2013
When you run with Dogs, you get Fleas!

(I heard that this was a conversation Jesse Junior had with his Wife)

"Honey, LOOK OUT! Here comes the Bus that I am going to push you under!"

Isn't Love a wonderful thing amongst the Ruling Elites of the Peoples Demokrat Victims Party!

One might think that when one of the Black Racists are elevated to their Local Thrones they would set aside their Tribal Urges!

Nope, Jesse Junior learnt from his Daddy that as a Demokrat Pimp in the Ruling Classes a MAN sometimes needs to sacrifice a Ho or two, even if she is the Mother of his Children!

Tell me Sheeple, what is the major Problem in America? It could not be the manipulation of you Sheeple that keep Electing these Scumbags could it?
scooby slew

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Feb 15, 2013
No, not another high profile Chicago Democratic politician in trouble. I can't believe it. It must be Rostenkowski's fault.
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#4 Feb 15, 2013
(From the Article)

"Jackson’s deal calls for him to repay hundreds of thousands of dollars spent for things like travel and meals with a mistress and a $40,000 men’s Rolex watch he bought for himself. Jackson’s resignation from Congress was also part of the deal.

But Jackson’s pleading guilty to using campaign funds for personal expenses could expose Sandi, his campaign manager, to tax-fraud charges."
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Just glad, it's not more wing nut shootings...
Awful Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Oh, look, a drunken rant by a racist right wing extremist!
Awful Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Consistent wrote:
When you run with Dogs, you get Fleas!
(I heard that this was a conversation Jesse Junior had with his Wife)
"Honey, LOOK OUT! Here comes the Bus that I am going to push you under!"
Isn't Love a wonderful thing amongst the Ruling Elites of the Peoples Demokrat Victims Party!
One might think that when one of the Black Racists are elevated to their Local Thrones they would set aside their Tribal Urges!
Nope, Jesse Junior learnt from his Daddy that as a Demokrat Pimp in the Ruling Classes a MAN sometimes needs to sacrifice a Ho or two, even if she is the Mother of his Children!
Tell me Sheeple, what is the major Problem in America? It could not be the manipulation of you Sheeple that keep Electing these Scumbags could it?
The major problem in America is right wing nut cases like you.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Christingle Matthews wrote:
(From the Article)
"Jackson’s deal calls for him to repay hundreds of thousands of dollars spent for things like travel and meals with a mistress and a $40,000 men’s Rolex watch he bought for himself. Jackson’s resignation from Congress was also part of the deal.
But Jackson’s pleading guilty to using campaign funds for personal expenses could expose Sandi, his campaign manager, to tax-fraud charges."
Next stop for Jackson...the lucrative televangelist market?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Next stop for cantgetitup... urologist ???
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#10 Feb 15, 2013
I don't care what party you prefer, THAT was funny !! LMAOROTFU~!
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Do any of you Defective Demokrat Sheeple have ANYTHING to say about one of your Ruling Elites and his Typically Demokrat Behaviors?

Or as Children, are you content to shout "Ya well what about you" when the Uncomfortable Truth of you and yours is consistently exposed 10's of times a day?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#12 Feb 15, 2013
What's REALLY funny is that I now know people that attend AA meetings with you who say that you are just a grandiose and manipulative in your Alkie meetings as you are on Topix.

Seriously, I'll give you hand on the 4th step - that will really help with all that resentment you are feeling!
Capt Crunch

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Feb 15, 2013
I have something to say about you - you are a scumbag racist and nobody agrees with your warped grandiose opinions
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Feb 15, 2013
jesse Jr. you're been unfairly targeted by that leftover Bush;s pet and as kisser u.s attorney fitzgeral I can smell that fink all of the way to mpls,thats the same fitzgerald that took a dive when karl rove got caught red handed with his paws in the cookie jar,but he took a dive and made cheney chief of staff take the fall.
Junior you should go to trial,that way the whole senate and house are guilty of campain fraud.
Go to trial jackson,no surrender,let the feds blow the whisle on all of them republican theives too fuk beening their sacrifical lamb,grow a set of balls,this is an opportunity to clean the house of the Rats,they want you to admit that you spent some of your campain money for your household so that your dumb as won't go to trial.
No justice no piece.
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
I have something to say about you - you are a scumbag racist and nobody agrees with your warped grandiose opinions
I moved back to St Paul just to post the above to the Seattle Slime.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#17 Feb 15, 2013
"Man", STEP AWAY FROM THE PROBES !!!

Not the heat, it's the SENILITY/STUPIDITY !!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Feb 15, 2013
junior they are trying to scapegoat you,don't give the enemy the chance to unjustly label you,you will be a political prisoner of war,just like nelson mandela,no surrender ,no retreat we don't any more weak ass scapegoats to serve the swine master republicans,eric holder if JJ Jr go down on this weak BS,then we got to our justice and go after some republicans and we got a super list of cons thats guilty of the same crime huh.
Amused Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Feb 15, 2013
Consistent wrote:
(CBS)– Federal prosecutors are now ready to file their plea agreement with Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr., CBS 2 has learned.
Jackson’s wife, Sandi, faces legal troubles under the arrangement.
Formal charges against Jesse Jackson Jr. could be filed as soon as Friday and Tuesday at the latest. His plea has also implicated his wife, leading to tax fraud charges against her.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/02/14/jesse-...
just like a liberal, throws his wife under the bus, 750,000 in campaign funds he took, just like barry soetoro a true liberal from IL.
Amused Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Feb 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
What's REALLY funny is that I now know people that attend AA meetings with you who say that you are just a grandiose and manipulative in your Alkie meetings as you are on Topix.
Seriously, I'll give you hand on the 4th step - that will really help with all that resentment you are feeling!
this liberal larry needs to get some new ideas, just copy and paste for other topix, what a LARRY.
Amused Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Feb 15, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
Oh, look, a drunken rant by a racist right wing extremist!
Oh, look, a left wing nut job, with liberal socialst muslim ties. how is the view from the left side of the road ? Remember to blame all things BAD on barry soetoro for decades to follow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please 2 hr God 1
Bill cosby special drink 7 hr goose 3
Minneapolis man molests 10-year-old sleepover g... 10 hr Liberal 6
Police: 2 Arrested In St. Paul Bank Robbery 12 hr Liberal 7
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 20 hr IBdaMann 33,221
Madison wi=craphole 21 hr Space ace 1
Vikings' Peterson says he'll never use a switch... Fri Liberal 2
Robbinsdale Dating
Find my Match

Robbinsdale People Search