Whole Foods store opens at 222 Hennepin

Whole Foods store opens at 222 Hennepin

There are 8 comments on the Finance and Commerce story from Sep 25, 2013, titled Whole Foods store opens at 222 Hennepin. In it, Finance and Commerce reports that:

The 40,000-square-foot store, at 222 Hennepin Ave., is part of the 286-unit luxury 222 Hennepin Apartments, developed by Minneapolis-based Ryan Cos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Finance and Commerce.

The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Sep 26, 2013
Another non union grocery store. I will shop there.
DeLaShawn

Stockholm, Sweden

#3 Sep 27, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Do day sell Cool Ranch Doritos?
it is

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 28, 2013
hhahahaaaaaa lol
Plastic Face

Loveland, CO

#6 Nov 29, 2013
DeLaShawn wrote:
<quoted text>Do day sell Cool Ranch Doritos?
I could use a but injection.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Dec 2, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Most likely the store there will go the same way the shoppers' concourse in Riverplace went.
As in the store leaving and leaving a large empty space to be taken over as a office.
Paid My Dues

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Dec 3, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely the store there will go the same way the shoppers' concourse in Riverplace went.
As in the store leaving and leaving a large empty space to be taken over as a office.
I respectfully disagree, the Whole Foods stores are extremely popular. Especially with the yuppie types who can afford $1800 a month for a one bedroom apartment. Downtown is also full of expensive lofts, my cousin paid over a million dollars for hers.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Dec 3, 2013
Paid My Dues wrote:
<quoted text>
I respectfully disagree, the Whole Foods stores are extremely popular. Especially with the yuppie types who can afford $1800 a month for a one bedroom apartment. Downtown is also full of expensive lofts, my cousin paid over a million dollars for hers.
Riverplace on the Missisippi river is no sneeze in the park either. But yet it could not keep the stores there. And they were pretty nice the times I used to go there to shop.
SO SEXY

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Dec 3, 2013
really

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkey was next. 24 min LIbEralS 8
Obama's America 29 min LIbEralS 79
Right now!!!!!!! 12 hr space ace 3
Orlando Mon OK Barry 40
News Wisconsin girl who drowned in Crystal identified (Aug '08) Oct '15 Anonymous 8
News Rail expansion plans anger and surprise in nort... (Sep '15) Sep '15 cowboy chris 2
News August 5, 2015 - (Aug '15) Aug '15 rodney neslson 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbinsdale Mortgages