Racist DFL Rep. Winkler
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Another racist Democrat.

They are everywhere.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
Another racist Democrat.
They are everywhere.
When you consider what generation most of our legislators come from, baby boomers raised in the 50's, 60's, 70's, and take in to account what generation raised them, there are going to be racists from all parties, states, and age groups. But most of your hard core lefties think that they are immune. But drop people like pelosi, franken, boehner, etc, in to a crappy minority neighborhood and you will see those traits come out faster than they can run to the nearest bus stop. People in those age groups were almost all raised to fear black folk, disdain hispanics, and to only trust whites. Those old ways don't just go away because you join the democratic caucus or worked at a campaign HQ.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
Another racist Democrat.
They are everywhere.
Turning on fellow American minority voters has consequences, who knew....

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Winkler said he didn't know the term Uncle Tom was racist, yet he used it against the only black person on the Supreme Court.
Makes me think he didn't pay attention in grade school, or he's a bold-faced liar!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
Winkler said he didn't know the term Uncle Tom was racist, yet he used it against the only black person on the Supreme Court.
Makes me think he didn't pay attention in grade school, or he's a bold-faced liar!
Since he is a politician, I would choose option C: All of the above.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jun 26, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
State Rep. Ryan Winkler has deleted and apologized for using a racial epithet in a tweet about Tuesday's Supreme Court ruling on the Voting Rights Act.
"VRA majority is four accomplices to race discrimination and one Uncle Thomas," Winkler tweeted about the court's 5-4 decision to void a key portion of the Act.
http://www.startribune.com/politics/stateloca...
I agree with Rep. Winkler "Run Ryan Run" like this guy.
He's keeping it real Welcome aboard Ryan we got your back.
Cash for dummies

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Jun 26, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
State Rep. Ryan Winkler has deleted and apologized for using a racial epithet in a tweet about Tuesday's Supreme Court ruling on the Voting Rights Act.
"VRA majority is four accomplices to race discrimination and one Uncle Thomas," Winkler tweeted about the court's 5-4 decision to void a key portion of the Act.
http://www.startribune.com/politics/stateloca...
Most of the time Libertards don't even know they commit racism. Guess Winkler didn't either until he was unloaded on.

DFL are all fools,
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
Another racist Democrat.
They are everywhere.
So are racist baggers like you but who cares because you don't have any power the upper class whites consider you and can't types white trash which in their book you're lower then a N word byahahaha

cc: Crassius
cc: Consisent
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Jun 26, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Rep. Winkler "Run Ryan Run" like this guy.
He's keeping it real Welcome aboard Ryan we got your back.
Were you an Uncle Tom while you were in the military?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#12 Jun 26, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Rep. Winkler "Run Ryan Run" like this guy.
He's keeping it real Welcome aboard Ryan we got your back.
That's because you are hypnotized by the belief that we have a functioning two party system and will vote for anyone who is democrat. Why? Because they are not republican.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#13 Jun 26, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>So are racist baggers like you but who cares because you don't have any power the upper class whites consider you and can't types white trash which in their book you're lower then a N word byahahaha
cc: Crassius
cc: Consisent
Wow, the fake black guy, who also is a low level manager for an insurance company that rips off middle class workers, is trying to insult me again?

Next time, try it in your best fake Ebonics.
Bushwhacher

Seattle, WA

#14 Jun 26, 2013
While, you're the dojo in the sky NUT !!!

I double dog dare YOU to grow up !!!

Oh look, the L-O-S-E-R cant !!!!

Thanks Cora-vair cutie, YOU my best inspiration... LMAOROFU~!

Cora-Vair, the only woman that didn't RUN !!!

BOOYAH !

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#16 Jun 27, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
Former congressman and conservative pundit Allen West is determined to not allow racially charged online comments from a Democrat to recede gently into history.
West is calling on Minnesota State Rep Ryan Winkler, who referred to Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas as an "Uncle Thomas" Tuesday, to pay for his sins.
"In the same vein as Paula Deen, I demand Minnesota State Rep Ryan Winkler resign as an elected official," stated West on his Facebook page. "If he did not understand the term 'Uncle Tom' is a racist slur he is a lying, ignorant liberal progressive."
Referring to it as a "horrific racial epithet," West suggested that "Uncle Tom" was a derogatory term solely targeting African-Americans that white liberals can largely - though unjustifiably - feel comfortable deploying with little to no pushback.
While Winkler did in fact apologize, claiming he didn't know (despite being a Harvard grad and history major) that the term was race-related, he'll likely survive the incident politically unscathed. Most of the buzz surrounding the remark appears restricted to the minor media and more conservative corners of the web.
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6734-allen-...
Yep. He was definitely lying flat out when he said he did not know what it means to call a black person an "uncle tom".

Stop voting for republicrats and democans. They are all the same.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jun 27, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, the fake black guy, who also is a low level manager for an insurance company that rips off middle class workers, is trying to insult me again?
Next time, try it in your best fake Ebonics.
I didn't insult you the awful truth and nothing but the truth insulted you Liar.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#18 Jun 27, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
Former congressman and conservative pundit Allen West is determined to not allow racially charged online comments from a Democrat to recede gently into history.
West is calling on Minnesota State Rep Ryan Winkler, who referred to Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas as an "Uncle Thomas" Tuesday, to pay for his sins.
"In the same vein as Paula Deen, I demand Minnesota State Rep Ryan Winkler resign as an elected official," stated West on his Facebook page. "If he did not understand the term 'Uncle Tom' is a racist slur he is a lying, ignorant liberal progressive."
Referring to it as a "horrific racial epithet," West suggested that "Uncle Tom" was a derogatory term solely targeting African-Americans that white liberals can largely - though unjustifiably - feel comfortable deploying with little to no pushback.
While Winkler did in fact apologize, claiming he didn't know (despite being a Harvard grad and history major) that the term was race-related, he'll likely survive the incident politically unscathed. Most of the buzz surrounding the remark appears restricted to the minor media and more conservative corners of the web.
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6734-allen-...
An elected Democrat State Rep from a progressive and very racially sensitive State like Minnesota calling a Supreme Court Justice an "Uncle Tom" is a far bigger deal than some minor cable channel personality saying something a long time ago.

The hypocrisy of the Left is again on display.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Jun 27, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
Former congressman and conservative pundit Allen West is determined to not allow racially charged online comments from a Democrat to recede gently into history.
West is calling on Minnesota State Rep Ryan Winkler, who referred to Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas as an "Uncle Thomas" Tuesday, to pay for his sins.
"In the same vein as Paula Deen, I demand Minnesota State Rep Ryan Winkler resign as an elected official," stated West on his Facebook page. "If he did not understand the term 'Uncle Tom' is a racist slur he is a lying, ignorant liberal progressive."
Referring to it as a "horrific racial epithet," West suggested that "Uncle Tom" was a derogatory term solely targeting African-Americans that white liberals can largely - though unjustifiably - feel comfortable deploying with little to no pushback.
While Winkler did in fact apologize, claiming he didn't know (despite being a Harvard grad and history major) that the term was race-related, he'll likely survive the incident politically unscathed. Most of the buzz surrounding the remark appears restricted to the minor media and more conservative corners of the web.
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6734-allen-...
Uncle Toms are insulted by the Truth also and our Rep.Winkler don't owe that suck up loser wast anythink he better keep his crap down in Dixie and stfu.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Jun 27, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Toms are insulted by the Truth also and our Rep.Winkler don't owe that suck up loser wast anythink he better keep his crap down in Dixie and stfu.
were you an uncle tom while you were in the military?

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#22 Jun 27, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Toms are insulted by the Truth also and our Rep.Winkler don't owe that suck up loser wast anythink he better keep his crap down in Dixie and stfu.
You are the biggest god damned racist on here. You are pathetic.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Jun 27, 2013
You hater and liars are so funny hahaha and Allen West is just another Uncle Tom that just don't get it that he got played by his GOP baggers masters he has no power to expectanything from our party he has no military rank or rating or any congressional power and he now a BUM jusT like you two losers Beep-Beep=BOOM mf'er's byhahaha.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Jun 27, 2013
redeemer wrote:
You hater and liars are so funny hahaha and Allen West is just another Uncle Tom that just don't get it that he got played by his GOP baggers masters he has no power to expectanything from our party he has no military rank or rating or any congressional power and he now a BUM jusT like you two losers Beep-Beep=BOOM mf'er's byhahaha.
Were you an uncle tom when you were in the military?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comcast To Charge $30 For Data Over 300GB Cap 2 hr Peter 8
clinton probe extends to key aides 3 hr Myron 60
Obama supports criminals 3 hr Little Boy Blue 8
Another Government FAILURE Vet benifits (Mar '13) 3 hr LIbErals 4
dow -400 3 hr Little Boy Blue 13
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr IBdaMann 34,479
Trump Mobile, AL Rally Outstanding 4 hr ex troll 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbinsdale Mortgages