First Prev
of 6
Next Last
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#110 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're pretending to identify one crime and ignore another ?? Good "job" ???
He's identifying a crime and showing that the installment of cameras isn't considered a crime which you are vaguely suggesting. What crime is he ignoring? Institutional policies aren't considered a crime. But phone hacking is. Am i talking to a three year old? Good night.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#111 Feb 18, 2013
Speeding is the crime, geez ! LMAOROTFU~! Funny, you're pretending there's anything but cars/jaywalkers for traffic cams to photograph !(in the STREET ?) LMAOROTFU~!~!
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#112 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
Speeding is the crime, geez ! LMAOROTFU~! Funny, you're pretending there's anything but cars/jaywalkers for traffic cams to photograph !(in the STREET ?) LMAOROTFU~!~!
But that wasn't even mentioned in his post. Plus how often are legit crimes actually caught by those cameras? Almost never. Running a light and possibly hitting someone rarely happens in a centralised location. So to have cameras spread everywhere over something that happens rarely is an overexaggerated response to crime. 10 cameras per crime isn't the way to go. Back to bed i go..........
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#113 Feb 19, 2013
Running the light is the crime they're targeting and you lied about bed and deflected... Pretty poorly, at that !!! Looks like your honesty and politics match.

Who cares what HE mention, is he your mommy ??

real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#114 Feb 19, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
Running the light is the crime they're targeting and you lied about bed and deflected... Pretty poorly, at that !!! Looks like your honesty and politics match.
Who cares what HE mention, is he your mommy ??
Funny you pretend that legit crimes are actually caught in these centralised locations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! 1 hr cowboy chris 2
Dirty chat male to female 18 plus 2 hr Space ace 4
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Sunshine 33,476
St. Anthony, Minnesota to Pay $200,000 to Settl... 5 hr Sunshine 2
Mall of America Protest 6 hr cowboy chris 17
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 8 hr American_Sons 14
Black executes 2 COPs 20 hr Sunshine 1
Robbinsdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web