real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

As shown here in a 9 min clip by the corbett report or government is at a point where urban warfare is fine,beating up old women is fine,and writing laws the suspends the us constitution in times of dissent.If this doesn't enrage you like it enrages me something is wrong with you. Beating up old woman and taking there guns before katrina? We are in a police state. We must rise up to what's going on and take this country back
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

real space ace wrote:
As shown here in a 9 min clip by the corbett report or government is at a point where urban warfare is fine,beating up old women is fine,and writing laws the suspends the us constitution in times of dissent.If this doesn't enrage you like it enrages me something is wrong with you. Beating up old woman and taking there guns before katrina? We are in a police state. We must rise up to what's going on and take this country back
I have never heard of the corbett report,but dude that was a early 80's tape. parnoid much for nothing!
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>I have never heard of the corbett report,but dude that was a early 80's tape. parnoid much for nothing!
The footage was taken in 2000-2006 and this was reported like 2 years ago. Of course you haven't heard of the corbett report! You keep watching the lying ass mainstream media that makes you believe that democrats and republicans are great. Early 80's my ass. This is what pisses me off about america. The beating up of old women and the congressman talking about marshall law isn't recognized but because this didn't happen 2 weeks ago it doesn't matter.Did you not see the old women with black and blue marks because the cops attacked her? But you don't care.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Police state isn't brought up overnight.

Incrementally, little by little, one slight infringement of citizen rights after another through socially "justified" means.

Like "boiling a frog".
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

someone wrote:
Police state isn't brought up overnight.
Incrementally, little by little, one slight infringement of citizen rights after another through socially "justified" means.
Like "boiling a frog".
This is correct. They have been working on this since the 60's. Once the guns go it's gonna get bad.Ban guns for the children,Bomb iraq over weapons of mass destruction whil writing the patriot act over terrorism,tsa so terrorist dont attack. This is a disturbing trend.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>I have never heard of the corbett report,but dude that was a early 80's tape. parnoid much for nothing!
If it ain't a ThinkProgress blog or a Huffington Post blog, I don't believe a word of it because they 2 is the only ones that tells the truth. Obama told me so.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>The footage was taken in 2000-2006 and this was reported like 2 years ago. Of course you haven't heard of the corbett report! You keep watching the lying ass mainstream media that makes you believe that democrats and republicans are great. Early 80's my ass. This is what pisses me off about america. The beating up of old women and the congressman talking about marshall law isn't recognized but because this didn't happen 2 weeks ago it doesn't matter.Did you not see the old women with black and blue marks because the cops attacked her? But you don't care.
Space cadet I remember that hearing with ollie north idiot that footage is 1980'ish and ollie was the fall guy for reagan gun sells,you lose again and the people won and ain't no sky fallen yet creep.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
If it ain't a ThinkProgress blog or a Huffington Post blog, I don't believe a word of it because they 2 is the only ones that tells the truth. Obama told me so.
What sites do your punk ass read? whats the matter slew got a date,so you're me and I'm you are we going to play face-off hummm!
Amused Slew

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

James Corbett is a conspiracy theory wingnut that pays his rent by selling garbage to dumb people.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
James Corbett is a conspiracy theory wingnut that pays his rent by selling garbage to dumb people.
Again I say if it ain't a ThinkProgress blog or a Huffington Post blog, I don't believe a word of it because they 2 is the only ones that tells the truth. Obama told me so. And why is some gay boy replyin to my stuff? Go chase your buddy Slew.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
And your a brainless party slave that fails to perpetuate propaganda?
Good thing you do it for free.

Although I doubt that's by choice.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

And "you're" a brainless...

Teabagger IRONY, you cantmakeitup !!! LMAOROTFU~!
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Bushwhacked wrote:
And "you're" a brainless...
Teabagger IRONY, you cantmakeitup !!! LMAOROTFU~!
My gay hubby and I have so much fun on here pretending we know more than those silly Rethuglicants. When truthfully the only thing my Slewsie knows is how to use the Spell Checker on his 10 yr old PC.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I say if it ain't a ThinkProgress blog or a Huffington Post blog, I don't believe a word of it because they 2 is the only ones that tells the truth. Obama told me so. And why is some gay boy replyin to my stuff? Go chase your buddy Slew.
You still an amatuer jr.
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Space cadet I remember that hearing with ollie north idiot that footage is 1980'ish and ollie was the fall guy for reagan gun sells,you lose again and the people won and ain't no sky fallen yet creep.
First i posted 3 videos dumba$$ so clarify which one you are talking about. Second the clip you are referring to is the only vintage clip throughout all 3 videos. Go read a history book and see what happens to empires that are war mongering money printers with expansive government. The fact that martial law was discussed at any time in this country is scary enough.
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
I think cnn and fox are the one's paying there rent by selling garbage to dumb people. And they sure are doing a good job as evidenced by this post.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>First i posted 3 videos dumba$$ so clarify which one you are talking about. Second the clip you are referring to is the only vintage clip throughout all 3 videos. Go read a history book and see what happens to empires that are war mongering money printers with expansive government. The fact that martial law was discussed at any time in this country is scary enough.
"Your" too dumb to post opinions...Sorry. Kiss off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Robbinsdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Robbinsdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••