Man fatally stabbed in Minneapolis

Man fatally stabbed in Minneapolis

There are 17 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 14, 2010, titled Man fatally stabbed in Minneapolis. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Minneapolis police are investigating a fatal stabbing that happened late Saturday on the city's North Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

ScoobyDoo

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Feb 14, 2010
North side. keep it over there
jivehorn

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Feb 14, 2010
Obama has failed...
taxtaxtax

Portland, OR

#4 Feb 14, 2010
Ironic that a tv report just painted a picture of the "happy North side" where you can still get a house cheap...the dark side shows itself too.
yeah sure

Burnsville, MN

#5 Feb 14, 2010
my guess is, we didn't lose someone who was going to contribute to society.
KKL Rosenblum

AOL

#6 Feb 14, 2010
Murderapolis is living up to its name. How pathetic.
Mr northside

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Feb 14, 2010
local news interviewed neighbors they said its safe the mayor had a buy a house on the northside thing this sunday afternoon. nothing has changed its a garbage neighborhood with garbage people and the good are stuck with the garbage
Crazystuff254

Rosemount, MN

#9 Feb 15, 2010
All of you are pathetic a man as just lost his life show some respect I knew this person and he in no way deserved to have his life taken. No one deserves that and by saying that a murder doesn't matter and saying that its not a big deal because you people think that he was a bad person. YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK
concerned

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Feb 15, 2010
My guess is that they are (were) black
stephen canavan

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Feb 15, 2010
I think I'll move back to the inner city. I wonder where I can find affordable housing?
Obuma

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Feb 15, 2010
Blah blah blah
Crazystuff254

Rosemount, MN

#13 Feb 15, 2010
nope not black
How Surprising

Prior Lake, MN

#14 Feb 15, 2010
Sounds like black on black crime to me. Maybe we'll see it on 48 Hours.
Michelle

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Feb 15, 2010
Vaginiqua wrote:
Probably a couple of animals.
you are pathetic what if it was your son? What if your son had a friend he was visiting in a so called bad area an he lost his life
???? What then? Typical suburban response! May this kind of tragedy never touch your life!!!!!
Common Sense

Prior Lake, MN

#17 Feb 15, 2010
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>you are pathetic what if it was your son? What if your son had a friend he was visiting in a so called bad area an he lost his life
???? What then? Typical suburban response! May this kind of tragedy never touch your life!!!!!
Tell your son to have his friend come visit him in a safe "hood"
Nicki

Dallas, TX

#18 Feb 15, 2010
How disgusting..... I believe the true garbage of minnepolis is the people that would post such horrible things about a persons life and death. "If u have nothing nice to say don't say it at all.". Where are peoples morals now a days. Keep your comments to yourself, especially in the time of morning for others. My heart goes out to his family and friends.
john doe

Maple Grove, MN

#19 Feb 15, 2010
somebody stabbed on the northside? what a shocker. has this ever happened here before????
mr t dawg

United States

#20 Aug 31, 2011
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>you are pathetic what if it was your son? What if your son had a friend he was visiting in a so called bad area an he lost his life
and who are u where are u from

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haha no moore pedophiles!! 38 min FBI Dirty - Trump... 40
Life is a joke who cares? 1 hr Space ace 2
Rubio 2 hr Space ace 19
AL Sharpton in Twin Cities 4 hr maggie 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,513
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 14 hr Defective 26,309
Trump doesnt get it !! Dec 14 Davycrockett 1

Robbinsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbinsdale Mortgages