Ellison, Gutierrez rally for immigrat...

Ellison, Gutierrez rally for immigration reform

There are 30 comments on the Insight News story from Sep 5, 2013, titled Ellison, Gutierrez rally for immigration reform. In it, Insight News reports that:

Reps. Keith Ellison and Luis GutiA©rrez gathered the Latino community at Incarnation Catholic Church in south Minneapolis this past Sunday, Aug. 25 to rally support for a nationwide immigration bill that was passed by the Senate on June 27. "Today, we are fighting the civil rights movement of our time," said Ellison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Insight News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brenda besson

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2013
Lets remember to vote the big mouths out.march all you want,thats all you people do.you have no civil rights.you dont deserve civil rights.these people pushing to ruin america should also be deported,they are not true americans.deport all these a holes.close our borders period.president really needs to be pushed out of office.
Brenda besson

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2013
Dont forget to vote these guys out,they are la razas.anyone not born here,(louie) ,or any one muslim(ellison) should not be allowed in the senate.this is america.we do not practice muslim allah.we do not want illegals here,that should be changed along with the anchor birthright.taking back the country,vote right.
Brenda besson

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2013
Vote out .these criminals.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#4 Sep 6, 2013
Just get over it Brenda. You'd better get use to us being here, you have no choice.
Brenda besson

United States

#5 Sep 6, 2013
Juan wrote:
Just get over it Brenda. You'd better get use to us being here, you have no choice.
just get use to knowing you will continue to live in the shadows till we get a real president,you will never be legal.juan ja ja ja ja,mark my words.
Brenda besson

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2013
Juan wrote:
oh and big mouth louie,kiss him goodbye
spud

Weatherly, PA

#7 Sep 6, 2013
Juan wrote:
I wouldn't get too cocky too soon my brother. The people are against this amnesty.
Brenda besson

United States

#8 Sep 7, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't get too cocky too soon my brother. The people are against this amnesty.
amen
spud

Weatherly, PA

#9 Sep 7, 2013
Ellison and Gutierrez, now there's a racist pair. They hate Whitey.
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Sep 7, 2013
Government is corrupt. It has determind how to win elections by giving things away to voters. The end of the USA is near.
Brenda besson

United States

#11 Sep 7, 2013
Vote them out,mcain,rubio,graham,shumer, flake,anyone who had anything to do with the bill,vote republican even if you are democrat.its about the country.vote for anyone who would fight to get rid of these people,once and for all,they drain america.we need to get a bill that never allows them to march or rally in this country ever again.birthright bill must must must be changed.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#12 Sep 8, 2013
Sorry Brenda, we have a right to march and rally, we are as protected as you are.
Brenda besson

United States

#13 Sep 8, 2013
Juan wrote:
Sorry Brenda, we have a right to march and rally, we are as protected as you are.
and what are you getting out of it?nothing.march to mexico for all I care.we just laugh at you,and still you are illegal.face it immigration bs is over.
NYM8387

Darby, PA

#14 Sep 8, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> and what are you getting out of it?nothing.march to mexico for all I care.we just laugh at you,and still you are illegal.face it immigration bs is over.
Im getting tierd of you beating me to the punch.lol
Brenda besson

United States

#15 Sep 8, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Im getting tierd of you beating me to the punch.lol
oh ok sorry,hard to resist,ill mind myself,you were here first.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Sep 8, 2013
THE TRUE HEADING:

Ellison, Gutierrez rally for new liberal voting base.
spud

Weatherly, PA

#17 Sep 9, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Government is corrupt. It has determind how to win elections by giving things away to voters. The end of the USA is near.
It would be nice if our representatives would vote on things based on what is good for our country instead of what is good for their reelection or their stupid party.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#18 Sep 9, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>It would be nice if our representatives would vote on things based on what is good for our country instead of what is good for their reelection or their stupid party.
It would also be nice if the voters would stop voting for people just because they are not a democrat or not a republican. Stop voting for the so called "lesser of two evils".
spud

Weatherly, PA

#19 Sep 9, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
It would also be nice if the voters would stop voting for people just because they are not a democrat or not a republican. Stop voting for the so called "lesser of two evils".
Sounds good to me, especially if it results in electing people who aren't members of either of those evil parties.
Asian too

Chula Vista, CA

#20 Sep 9, 2013
Juan wrote:
Only in your sick and twisted cowardly little minds. Even those officers and agents who should be 'rounding your azs up' as you protest for rights that do not belong to you....even they, soon, will unleash the cuffs and do their jobs. You don't know your real position.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 14 min chazmo 36,793
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 1 hr Boycott Hawai shy... 584
Im a wimp 9 hr Space ace 2
Civil War Illegal Immigration Showdown 16 hr cowboy chris 14
Marine le pen Tue cowboy chris 2
Democrats= biggest losers ever Tue FOVR 22
News Hennepin County Medical Center is a leader in '... (Sep '16) Nov '16 WildLifeLover 5

Robbinsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbinsdale Mortgages