17-year-old apparently drowns in Broo...

17-year-old apparently drowns in Brooklyn Park water park

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 7, 2010, titled 17-year-old apparently drowns in Brooklyn Park water park. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Hennepin County authorities are investigating an apparent drowning at a Brooklyn Park water park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

St Paulie

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Nov 7, 2010
A very, very sad event. The news reports saying he was celebrating a younger brother's birthday. The same reports are also indicating that the young man did not know how to swim. The slide he rode ended in an 8 1/2 foot deep pool of water.

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 7, 2010
my kids are grown now. When they were young i would notice many, but not all, of the young lifegaurds were more concerned with their appearance than they were in actually observing the water for potential drowning victims.
David Hasslehoff

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 8, 2010
Gee the Peeoneer Press really knows how to write a story. The young man ""Apparently drowned"" WTF is that?

Condelences to the family.
karen jacobson

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Nov 10, 2010
A few years ago my daughter almost drowned from that damn Hurricane Plunge and an incident report was filed. When I seen the story of that poor boy I was so upset as that could as easily been my daughter or anyone's child prior to this sad sad sad tragedy. I am very curious as to just how many children this has happened to and if grand Rios either covered it up as to how dangerous this slide is or if they just looked the other way for there own profits.To the parents of this boy I am so sorry for your loss and may god be with you !
Jerome Pour

Rochester, MN

#5 Nov 11, 2010
That was my brother man...thank yu guys for ur sympahty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wikileaks highlights 11 hr LIbEralS 36
Hillary Clinton wants to tear families apart! S... 12 hr The Mayor 4
Hillary will lose! "EmailGate" NOT WORTHY TO BE... 13 hr Patty DuPont 7
Rev. Dr. Franklyn V. Beckles, Jr. (Aug '13) 13 hr Teri Klum 19
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Sun Glitter2639 35,589
polls Sun Honor Student 2
I am a man NOT Sun Honor Student 1

Robbinsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbinsdale Mortgages