DHS plans to release 5,000 illegal im...

DHS plans to release 5,000 illegal immigrants due to sequestration

Posted in the Robbinsdale Forum

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Yeah! That'll teach 'em. Release 5000 criminals who are in the country illegally that they can continue to detain if they want to. Just to prove their point. HSA should be disbanded and Napolitano fired on the spot with no severance or pension monies.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/dhs-plans-to-re...
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Mar 5, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
Yeah! That'll teach 'em. Release 5000 criminals who are in the country illegally that they can continue to detain if they want to. Just to prove their point. HSA should be disbanded and Napolitano fired on the spot with no severance or pension monies.
Government failure once again.

They will make the worst moves possible in order to irritate taxpayers. Look forward for more of the same.

Instead of cutting salaries they close facilities.

Go ahead, make our day..

People arn't stupid. We will figure it out and reduce what Government controls. What they provide they can abuse.
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Government failure.
LIbEralS

Blue Bell, PA

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Please, don't call them illegal immigrants. The new term is undocumented Democrats.
PC Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Apr 3, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
Please, don't call them illegal immigrants. The new term is undocumented Democrats.
Badda Bing! Leno's only funny joke last night!
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#6 Apr 3, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
Oooops,

"The new term is undocumented Democrats"

Make that, undocumented "Voting" Demokrats.

We don't need no stinking Voter ID!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 Apr 3, 2013
1. Grandiosity, put very simply, is an exaggeration of one's own importance. This can be demonstrated either in terms of one's strengths or weaknesses. In either case it is blatantly self- seeking or self-serving, putting oneself at the center of attention, from the "big me" who has ask the answers to the "poor me" whose cup of self-pity runneth over and wants all of our attention.

2. Judgmentalism is mutually related to grandiosity. It means that the alcoholic is prone to make value judgments - strikingly inappropriate evaluations - usually in terms of "goodness" or "badness".

3. Intolerance leaves no room for delaying the gratification of personal desires. This is accomplished by gross confusion of priorities with the result that a mere whim or passing fancy is mistakenly given more importance than genuine personal needs.

4. Impulsivity is the result of intolerance or the lack of ability to delay gratification of personal desires. Impulsivity describes behavior which is heedless of the ultimate consequence for self or others.

5. Indecisiveness is related to impulsitivity in the sense that while the latter takes no realistic account of the consequences of the actions, the former precludes effective action altogether. Indecisiveness stems from an unrealistic exaggeration of the negative possibilities of the action ; so one wavers between two or more possible courses of action, more times than not- nothing gets done.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Apr 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
1. Grandiosity, put very simply, is an exaggeration of one's own importance. This can be demonstrated either in terms of one's strengths or weaknesses. In either case it is blatantly self- seeking or self-serving, putting oneself at the center of attention, from the "big me" who has ask the answers to the "poor me" whose cup of self-pity runneth over and wants all of our attention.
2. Judgmentalism is mutually related to grandiosity. It means that the alcoholic is prone to make value judgments - strikingly inappropriate evaluations - usually in terms of "goodness" or "badness".
3. Intolerance leaves no room for delaying the gratification of personal desires. This is accomplished by gross confusion of priorities with the result that a mere whim or passing fancy is mistakenly given more importance than genuine personal needs.
4. Impulsivity is the result of intolerance or the lack of ability to delay gratification of personal desires. Impulsivity describes behavior which is heedless of the ultimate consequence for self or others.
5. Indecisiveness is related to impulsitivity in the sense that while the latter takes no realistic account of the consequences of the actions, the former precludes effective action altogether. Indecisiveness stems from an unrealistic exaggeration of the negative possibilities of the action ; so one wavers between two or more possible courses of action, more times than not- nothing gets done.
These 5 are a partial explanation of your erratic posting.
PC Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Apr 3, 2013
Grandiosity: a stupid, craven, hillbilly crack-head giving stock advice on the internet!
no rights for illegals

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Apr 3, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
yes release them all - they have rights as illegal's in America !

( NOT )!!
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#12 Apr 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
WOW!

Slewsie'ism Defined!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#13 Apr 3, 2013
PC Free Zone wrote:
Grandiosity: a stupid, craven, hillbilly crack-head giving stock advice on the internet!
Making it up... makes it true, right ?? LMAOROTFU~! Sorry, I prove my point and you're a loser in both the market and the election.
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#14 Apr 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Making it up... makes it true, right ?? LMAOROTFU~! Sorry, I prove my point and you're a loser in both the market and the election.
Sociopath,

You are on a roll this morning!

Another Selwsie'ism,

"Making it up... makes it true"

You old marketeering electionist you!

Everyone "respects" you Psychotic. Well everyone but Uncle Daddy and your Mommy, his Sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's America 31 min LIbEralS 96
shoot me 7 hr cowboy chris 2
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 hr IB DaMann 35,529
spinning ball of scum 19 hr NOI 1
i might start drinking 21 hr Jack Jim 2
News Wisconsin girl who drowned in Crystal identified (Aug '08) Oct '15 Anonymous 8
News Rail expansion plans anger and surprise in nort... (Sep '15) Sep '15 cowboy chris 2

Robbinsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbinsdale Mortgages