Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26306 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#32675 Apr 30, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
When there is no logic in an argument, liberals then attack the person for other reasons, such as spelling, or, personally put downs, but no return with logic.
The Bible indicates that when the people become so involved in sin, their logic leaves. Could this be what has happened in Washington?
People like you vote for losers like Mitch.
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#32676 Apr 30, 2014
hollerrat wrote:
why are leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid
Why are you so useless?

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#32677 Apr 30, 2014
Fox news to win Pulitzer prize after "Fox News Leaves No Question That White House is Involved in a ‘Cover-Up of a Cover-Up’ "

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/04/134123-krauth ...
Rep

Mount Sterling, KY

#32679 Apr 30, 2014
Why
yep

Hyden, KY

#32680 May 1, 2014
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
Fox news to win Pulitzer prize after "Fox News Leaves No Question That White House is Involved in a ‘Cover-Up of a Cover-Up’ "
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/04/134123-krauth ...
Rufus gave his staff a little prize .the second floor to his building planed that the morning before.the only thing fox has going for it now is the comedian's tune in sometimes finding their line of next jokes to tell.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#32683 May 2, 2014
“How long have you been working here?” one employee asked to another.

“Ever since the boss threatened to fire me.”

***Big Stevie has always said that desperation is one of the greatest motivators in the world. So is the threat of losing your job!****

Since: May 08

Zanesville, OH

#32684 May 2, 2014
politicians represent money... in our system our congressmen and senators spend most of their time just raising money... you may have a vote but money runs the country...

Graham Nash

Pikeville, KY

#32685 May 2, 2014
A few questions for you regarding lies spread by lying, unpatriotic republican scum. Have your guns been taken? Do you live under Sharia law? Have you been forced into a FEMA Camp? Has gay marriage ruined your life? Did you choose to ignore the Birth Certificate? Well, scum?
HajiBaba

Salem, KY

#32687 May 2, 2014
If you don't support Rand Paul you deserve to have your head stepped on. Seen any drones flying over your house lately? No, you haven't because Rand is watching out for you.
Rand for president

Morehead, KY

#32707 May 7, 2014
That's all...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32709 May 8, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Rand is a blithering idiot just like his sorry Daddy.
Then WHY did you vote him into office?
ELLECTION

West Liberty, KY

#32710 May 8, 2014
I hope RAND PAUL runs for president this up coming election.If he dos he will get my vote and iam dem, but rand will get my vote.RAND AND RON PAUL are the best people to have in office to run ky, and the usa.Would not it be great to have a American for president again.
ELLECTION

West Liberty, KY

#32711 May 8, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
“How long have you been working here?” one employee asked to another.
“Ever since the boss threatened to fire me.”
***Big Stevie has always said that desperation is one of the greatest motivators in the world. So is the threat of losing your job!****
How ya been big stevie?i HOPE YOUR DOING GOOD also please keep up the good jokes I love to read them.Now don't forget to VOTE for the best man RAND PAUL OR RON,
ELLECTION

West Liberty, KY

#32712 May 8, 2014
HajiBaba wrote:
If you don't support Rand Paul you deserve to have your head stepped on. Seen any drones flying over your house lately? No, you haven't because Rand is watching out for you.
stop it stop it just stop telling the TRUTH for they don't wount to here the truth at election time,As for me I have sean the light and will be voteing rep, this time and I pray other dem, will vote for rep, we need more people in office like the pauls are for they are TRUE AMERICANS,

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#32713 May 8, 2014
ELLECTION wrote:
<quoted text>How ya been big stevie?i HOPE YOUR DOING GOOD also please keep up the good jokes I love to read them.Now don't forget to VOTE for the best man RAND PAUL OR RON,
Thank you very much, Ellection, I truly appreciate that you enjoy the jokes. Unfortunately, I can't vote for Rand, because I live down here in Texas, and Ron retired. You can bet, however, that I'll be one of the first in line, come run-off day, here, and certainly in the November elections, too! Have a wonderful day, my friend, and I'll try to keep 'em coming!

***I can tell that Rand is effective, simply by seeing all the squalling, and lies, that the liberals are perpetrating, about him, up there. I know he has plenty of guts, and, like our Sen. Ted Cruz, and some of our House members, like my Representative, Ted "The Judge" Poe, will never give up, and never back down!***
it all

Hyden, KY

#32716 May 8, 2014
depends on whether their lobbies't has already bought your votes ahead of time if it counts or not.these politics today the one running has already sold your vote out to some corporate co. before you vote is cast.you not voting for a man, he or she only rep. the company you are voting for.that not that hard to figure out..we will never have a democracy until the elected officials are forced to not sell out their seats to the big corporations..
Graham Nash

Pikeville, KY

#32717 May 8, 2014
ELLECTION wrote:
<quoted text>stop it stop it just stop telling the TRUTH for they don't wount to here the truth at election time,As for me I have sean the light and will be voteing rep, this time and I pray other dem, will vote for rep, we need more people in office like the pauls are for they are TRUE AMERICANS,
"Wount", "sean", "voteing". I do believe the Teabaggers have found their perfect representative!! Of course there is always the chance this was never intended to be English.

Realize, this is just not bad spelling, this is ignorance on a mega level!

Fox News........Keeping the ignorant, ignorant!!
Neil Young

Chapmanville, WV

#32719 May 8, 2014
Graham Nash wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wount", "sean", "voteing". I do believe the Teabaggers have found their perfect representative!! Of course there is always the chance this was never intended to be English.
Realize, this is just not bad spelling, this is ignorance on a mega level!
Fox News........Keeping the ignorant, ignorant!!
You sound like the typical Obama loving stupid democrat that watches msnbc people like Al Sharpton,Chris Matthews and hate spewing trash like that, they are keeping you ignorant, the reason you don't watch fox news is because you don't want to hear the truth, and Graham Nash sucks just like you.
Graham Nash

Pikeville, KY

#32720 May 8, 2014
Neil Young wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like the typical Obama loving stupid democrat that watches msnbc people like Al Sharpton,Chris Matthews and hate spewing trash like that, they are keeping you ignorant, the reason you don't watch fox news is because you don't want to hear the truth, and Graham Nash sucks just like you.
I never said I didn't watch Fox News. You always have to know what the low-life's are thinking. Only a fool gets his news from just one source, which you just proved beyond a reasonable doubt!
HajiBaba

Salem, KY

#32721 May 8, 2014
Thee are a lot of people who deserve to have their heads stepped on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Crestview Property Maintenance 18 min Bobtheman 1
Will This Finish Off The NFL? 1 hr Crassus The Fly 34
Another st.paul murder 2 hr cowboy chris 10
Cowboy Chris Turned Homosexual (Jul '15) 2 hr FOVR 9
Prosecutors: Boy, 11, smothered by 400-pound st... 3 hr CayCayCrassus 1
News Al Franken's record, sized up (Oct '14) 4 hr Crassus 95
CBS, PBS star Charlie Rose suspended after sexu... 4 hr Crassus 8

Robbinsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance