5-year-old girl in New Orleans dies f...

5-year-old girl in New Orleans dies from self-inflicted gunshot wound

Posted in the Robbinsdale Forum

More NRA Caused Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 23, 2013
Source: CNN

(CNN)-- A 5-year-old girl in New Orleans died Sunday after, police believe, she accidentally shot herself in the head.

The girl's mother faces a second-degree murder charge, the New Orleans Police Department said in a statement.

Officers responded to a report of a child shot late Sunday morning. They found the girl in a bedroom, suffering from a gunshot wound to the head. She was transferred to a hospital but later died from her injury.

"A preliminary investigation indicates the child was home alone and had somehow come into contact with a .38 revolver and accidentally shot herself in the head," police said in their statement.

FULL story at link.

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/23/us/louisiana-gi...

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jun 23, 2013
why was the lil girl home alone?
#1. NO child whatsoever under the age of 13 should be allowed to be alone in the house without a adult in the house. or a certified babysitter.
#2. the mother should have had the firearm safely tucked away. in a drawer, or under a pillow is not safely tucked away.
that irresponsible mother should have known that kids are curious about things. they do not have the understanding that things can be dangerous.
it seems the mom has a few loose screws thinking it was ok to leave her kid alone in the house.
even if the firearm was not in the home. it still is child ENDANGERMENT to leave a child unattended. especially at that age.
even MY dad made sure the firearms our family had in the family house were safely locked up. this included not keeping the ammo in the same area. as well as making sure my brother and me were taught gun safety.
Shameless Site

Grantsburg, WI

#3 Jun 23, 2013
More NRA Caused Carnage wrote:
(CNN)-- A 5-year-old girl in New Orleans died Sunday after, police believe, she accidentally shot herself in the head.
The girl's mother faces a second-degree murder charge, the New Orleans Police Department said in a statement.
Officers responded to a report of a child shot late Sunday morning. They found the girl in a bedroom, suffering from a gunshot wound to the head. She was transferred to a hospital but later died from her injury.
"A preliminary investigation indicates the child was home alone and had somehow come into contact with a .38 revolver and accidentally shot herself in the head," police said in their statement.
FULL story at link.
It must really hurt inside that head.

Only a True Iddiioot could believe that Momma or her Pimp didn't cap that child.

At least the Demokrat Plantation Residents murdered her quickly, and did not do the African AIDS or Machete thang on another Girl Child.
Racist Republikans

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jun 23, 2013
More right wing racism. What else is new.
Shameless Site

Grantsburg, WI

#5 Jun 23, 2013
Racist Republikans wrote:
More right wing racism. What else is new.
Racist,

Was the child that was killed by Her Momma and/or her Pimp a "Child of Color"?

It was in Plantation Massa' Ray Nagin's Chocolate City, but that does not mean that the Child was a Child of Color, it only means that Chocolate City Plantation Residents are "Africanized" by residing in Chocolate City.

Tell us, have you always viewed the world from "Chocolate Colored Glasses", as the Racist you are?
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#6 Jun 23, 2013
I see the child was black. New Orleans? No surprise.
What I like about stories like this, is with a little investigation, you wind up at a local news site. Only to find, it's loaded with violent crimes committed by the tribe.
http://www.fox8live.com/
Racist Republikans

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jun 23, 2013
With all this right wing racism, the Dems are guarantied a victory in 2014!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#8 Jun 23, 2013
Racist Republikans wrote:
With all this right wing racism, the Dems are guarantied a victory in 2014!
Slew is asking "please" because he is a cowardly bytch that I own. Because his post deleting is not immediate, he cowers like the withering homosexual that he is. I wipe my arse with Slew.
787 EMERGENCY LANDING TWO

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Jun 23, 2013
More NRA Caused Carnage wrote:
FULL story at link.
Actually the following statement identifies the criminal in this case:

"The girl's mother faces a second-degree murder charge, the New Orleans Police Department said in a statement."

It takes a real idiot to allow this to happen to their child. The NRA is no more responsible for a gun death than a window screen maker is responsible for a child falling through a screen.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#10 Jun 23, 2013
She wasn't killed by a gun, she WAS killed by the EZ availability of TOO MANY GUNS !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 4 min El Cacique 490
im a loser and a scumbag 1 hr space ace 1
its bad 1 hr space ace 1
fema camps ready 2 hr space ace 1
cointelpro harrassing me in public 2 hr space ace 2
why? 3 hr space ace 17
Social Media 4 hr Tellitlikeitis 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbinsdale Mortgages