Judge dismisses challenge to gay marriage barriers

Mar 9, 2011 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.startribune.com

Citing a 40-year-old precedent, a Hennepin County judge has dismissed a lawsuit that sought to remove legal barriers to gay marriage in Minnesota.

Comments
101 - 111 of 111 Comments Last updated Mar 14, 2011
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
McCarthy was right

Bloomfield, CT

#107 Mar 13, 2011
monet wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, another un-American fascist! And a prejudiced un-American fascist at that! I'll bet he even THINKS he's a Christian, too - talk about deluded!
Look, ANOTHER self-satisfied ignoramus who emotes rather than engaging in either fact or logic.
:^)

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#108 Mar 13, 2011
McCarthy was right wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I have no problem with homosexuality. My problem is with agenda driven assholes like you and your pals who think they are "entitled" and that their actions have no consequences.
I’ve said several times that as long as your pals in the ACLU and the homosexual/atheist activists continue to attack the Constitutional rights of the Boy Scouts, I’ll be here to hold your actions up to the light of day while delivering the ridicule you deserve.
Don't like it? Tough.
Sure you will. You don't even have the balls to show face on Topix so do you really think anyone is going to believe you'll be nothing but a coward too in real life?

Oh, and you have "no problem" with homosexuality yet you spend hours and hours spouting out your hatred for it. Your own queerness isn't the only denial problem you're dealing with, is it?

“Son of Abraham”

Natural Deviant

#109 Mar 13, 2011
<quoted text>
Ooooh, it's another keyboard “tough guy.”
What a f'n joke. Who is the one here who can't seem to muster up the courage to stop posting from some bullshite log-in?

I would love nothing more than a homophobe to spout out his crap to my face. Tell you what, I live in Jacksonville, FL, and anytime you're in my neck of the woods I would love to meet you in person and find out what you're all about.

F'n coward.
McCarthy was right

Cromwell, CT

#110 Mar 13, 2011
McMike wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you will. You don't even have the balls to show face on Topix so do you really think anyone is going to believe you'll be nothing but a coward too in real life?
Oh, and you have "no problem" with homosexuality yet you spend hours and hours spouting out your hatred for it. Your own queerness isn't the only denial problem you're dealing with, is it?
Ooooh, the keyboard “tough guy” postures and issues another keyboard challenge in a sad attempt to disguise the fact that he's a liar.

Lies come easy to you, don't they, keyboard tough guy? You can't show a single example of my expressing a negative word about homosexuality.

Truly, both as a group and individually, you people are pathetic.
McCarthy was right

Cromwell, CT

#111 Mar 13, 2011
McMike wrote:
<quoted text>
What a f'n joke. Who is the one here who can't seem to muster up the courage to stop posting from some bullshite log-in?
I would love nothing more than a homophobe to spout out his crap to my face. Tell you what, I live in Jacksonville, FL, and anytime you're in my neck of the woods I would love to meet you in person and find out what you're all about.
F'n coward.
Haha! You really have a loose screw, keyboard tough guy.

“Son of Abraham”

Natural Deviant

#112 Mar 13, 2011
<quoted text>
Ooooh, the keyboard “tough guy” postures and issues another keyboard challenge in a sad attempt to disguise the fact that he's a liar.
Lies come easy to you, don't they, keyboard tough guy? You can't show a single example of my expressing a negative word about homosexuality.
Truly, both as a group and individually, you people are pathetic.
Give me a break man. You spend more time on here than anyone else. Are you trying to say you're pro-gay? Which one is it? Do you just come in here because you couldn't care either way???

And, yes, I'm tough and would be more than happy, willing and able to kick your ass whenever needed. You don't get it, do you? I was the beach today and there were a group of about 9 guys on the pier about 50 feet from me and they kept looking my way and, I'm guessing, making comments. I got my ass up, walked up on the pier and sat down not 3 feet away from them and turned their way. They were NOT expecting that one mister. If I'm going to insert myself into a group of 9 or so guys who I think are calling me a 'fag', and dare them to say it to my face, then I'm hardly going to be afraid of one little internet poster. I more than welcome any guy who thinks he can spout out his crap when I'm around.

btw, go ahead and keep hiding behind some bogus log-in. Cowards usually do.

“Son of Abraham”

Natural Deviant

#113 Mar 13, 2011
<quoted text>
Haha! You really have a loose screw, keyboard tough guy.
You do NOT get it do you???

YOU ARE HIDING BEHIND SOME BULLSHITE LOG-IN.

wtf? I really, really wish ANY homophobe would sprout the balls to do this in real time but ALL of you are nothing but cowards.

Give it up man. You're a total joke.

And, oh, about those issues you have with homosexuality that compel you to spend hours discussing it.... You're too clueless to realize if you were NOT gay you wouldn't be thinking about it 24/7.
McCarthy was right

Newington, CT

#114 Mar 14, 2011
McMike wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break man. You spend more time on here than anyone else. Are you trying to say you're pro-gay? Which one is it? Do you just come in here because you couldn't care either way???
And, yes, I'm tough and would be more than happy, willing and able to kick your ass whenever needed. You don't get it, do you? I was the beach today and there were a group of about 9 guys on the pier about 50 feet from me and they kept looking my way and, I'm guessing, making comments. I got my ass up, walked up on the pier and sat down not 3 feet away from them and turned their way. They were NOT expecting that one mister. If I'm going to insert myself into a group of 9 or so guys who I think are calling me a 'fag', and dare them to say it to my face, then I'm hardly going to be afraid of one little internet poster. I more than welcome any guy who thinks he can spout out his crap when I'm around.
btw, go ahead and keep hiding behind some bogus log-in. Cowards usually do.
Haha! "Kick my ass?" You really should do a self analysys, Keyboard Tough Guy. Like so many of your pals here on TOPIX, your emotion-based posts are disconnected from reality.

Like I said, I have no problem with homosexuality, only with the asshats here who think their opinion shouldn't be questioned. In fact, although I think civil unions are the right way to go, I've been a member (not just attend but a member) of a formal same-sex wedding party.

Any "problem" I have is with knee-jerk zealots like you who go berserk and rage against anyone who disagrees with them. Those are the same people who have declared war on the Boy Scouts and who attempt to deny their Constitutional rights. That war is the source of my presence here. Just like your (imaginary?) claim of getting in front of that group, I confront the fools and idiots in the homosexual community.

Do you imagine that anything you've said (homophobe, closet case, bigot, etc, etc)hasn't already been said to me hundreds of times?

As for the number of my posts, that comes about because when I post something that doesn't agree with the mantra of the homosexual community, angry buzzing bees like you come swarming out, blindly attacking with their assumptions and illogic. I suppose I could just not respond, but then, so could you.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#115 Mar 14, 2011
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the case, then why was an amendment needed for blacks & women to be able to vote?
Because we got smarter?? We evolved as a people and country? It ancient history, we have moved on, just like going from the Horse and buggy to automobile. It is called progress!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#116 Mar 14, 2011
McMike wrote:
<quoted text>
F'n coward.
oops, took the bait!! Why?? You really think busting someone in the face is going to change his mind or settle the issue? You seem to have been on these fourms for awhile, I don't understand why you would fall into such a trap! I don't agree with most of your posts, but for the most part your at least logical, and some times funny. Here you've just sunk to a lower level..

“Son of Abraham”

Natural Deviant

#117 Mar 14, 2011
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>oops, took the bait!! Why?? You really think busting someone in the face is going to change his mind or settle the issue? You seem to have been on these fourms for awhile, I don't understand why you would fall into such a trap! I don't agree with most of your posts, but for the most part your at least logical, and some times funny. Here you've just sunk to a lower level..
Actually, yes, busting someone in the face, or be willing and able to do it, does settle the issue. Have you ever dealt with homophobes in real time? Have you ever let it be known you're more than happy to get into a fight with them if they start their shite? Have you ever realized how quickly they crumble?

btw, I don't remember coming across you before so I can't tell you if I agree with you postings or not but from this experience I would have to say 'no' since being in your face and ready to get into a fight with any homophobe actually does settle almost everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 41 min goose 2
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Advertisment 26,226
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr SpaceBlues 32,474
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 4 hr Einer Joe Hansen ... 63
Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on ... 4 hr cantmakeitup 17
DHS considering new security measures to interc... 4 hr cantmakeitup 3
ISIS eyes Mexican border, says bulletin 4 hr Capt Crunch 4
•••
•••
Robbinsdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Robbinsdale Jobs