Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Hey trashy, "think" the IRS is deleting your topix posts ??? WHATEVER, mor-on....

LMAOROFU~!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#3 Jun 27, 2013
"Hi-Ho, Silver! All your posts went Away!" As they galloped off, someone would ask, "Who was that un-masked mor-on...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 Jun 27, 2013
Hey trashy, "think" the IRS is deleting your topix posts ??? WHATEVER, mor-on....

LMAOROFU~!

There has been so much news this week, from the Supreme Court to the racist television cooking lady to the return of “Crossfire,” that some of the political media’s old favorite stories have almost entirely disappeared from cable news and the blogosphere. Victims of the news cycle include the trio of “scandals” that gripped official Washington for weeks beginning last month. In particular, the controversy over IRS scrutiny of Tea Party groups has largely disappeared from the headlines. Considering how much of a political gift that particular controversy was to Republicans, you’d expect them to be upset about this fact. But recent revelations have actually given them cause to celebrate the nation’s short attention span.

It was revealed this week, in fact, that the entire scandal was essentially a setup. First, acting IRS commissioner Danny Werfel testified that the IRS also scrutinized and challenged groups with names that included “Occupy” and “progressive.” IRS documents released by House Democrats supported his testimony. The IG didn’t uncover targeting of liberal groups because it wasn’t asked to.

The spokesman for the Treasury inspector general noted their audit acknowledged there were other watch lists. But the spokesman added:“We did not review the use, disposition, purpose or content of the other BOLOs. That was outside the scope of our audit.”

We then learned that the entire reason the Treasury inspector general highlighted IRS scrutiny of conservative groups, but not liberal groups, was because the IG had been instructed to do so by Issa.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Hmmmm ?

consistent- I have 4 children with my ex, and but for her Lesbian Mom, we would still be married.... What about the drunk's moniker's posts strike you as similar ???

IrishMN/Smug Libeler- In my case, I have 4 daughters. I am thinking retirement by 85 might be achievable.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/trail-or/TFCD...

The moniker WHINER, has been playing games all along...

Well, being a drunk loser, WOULD BE HARD, right ??? RIGHT!!!

Poor CON/Trashy has 4 daughters, the loser doesn't even have manhood in his manhood... LMAOROTFu~!

You can't MAKE IT UP !!!!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#10 Jun 28, 2013
"Hi-Ho, Silver! All your posts went Away!" As they galloped off, someone would ask, "Who was that un-masked mor-on...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denver Somali Girls Try to Join ISIS 3 min Sam Ollie 1
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 4 min cantmakeitup 1
First Lady To Rally Voters In Minneapolis 11 min cantmakeitup 4
Obama Owns Ebola 54 min cantmakeitup 39
Woman Charged In Fatal Mpls. Strip Club Shooting 1 hr Prosperity Fundie... 2
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr Earthling-1 32,980
Where do you most obtain your news, particularl... 20 hr Heather Johnson 0
Robbinsdale Dating
Find my Match

Robbinsdale Jobs