Government EXPANSION DFL rule

Government EXPANSION DFL rule

Posted in the Robbinsdale Forum

Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 11, 2013
A new department of early health and education has been formed.

This expected expansion of State Government will waste more money on Government employees needing new facilities and management in order to perform the same functions now performed by the education department.

However this new department will take over the health of the preschoolers. This is one more step towards Socialism. Cradle to grave Government raising and careing os people.

BTW Socialism is a failed system.

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Ralph wrote:
A new department of early health and education has been formed.
This expected expansion of State Government will waste more money on Government employees needing new facilities and management in order to perform the same functions now performed by the education department.
However this new department will take over the health of the preschoolers. This is one more step towards Socialism. Cradle to grave Government raising and careing os people.
BTW Socialism is a failed system.
Heaven help us all.

This is a payback to the unions in the form of govt expansion and more unionized government workers.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaven help us all.
This is a payback to the unions in the form of govt expansion and more unionized government workers.
Certainly we must need yet another department dedicated to early health and learning. The other 14 or so departments that deal with issues of early health and early education are not adequate.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#4 Mar 11, 2013
Sure, why not pretend to have a point, make up numbers, and be a drama queen... Must be more important than kids and why do they need anything besides your Vulcan tutelage ???
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Mar 11, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly we must need yet another department dedicated to early health and learning. The other 14 or so departments that deal with issues of early health and early education are not adequate.
Who's Senator Wiger? He seems to be the author of all the school legislation.

Kids ARE important but Minnesota is one of the worst states for closing the gap between minorities and non-minorities.

So what do we see happen, change the system inputs with no regard to the outputs. At least No Child Left Behind made sure the graduates would be educated instead of pouring more and more $$ into the frontend..

Makes no sense.
Will Not fly on a 787

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Mar 17, 2013
New department of early health and education has been formed.

This expected expansion of State Government will waste more money on Government employees needing new facilities and management in order to perform the same functions now performed by the education department.

However this new department will take over the health of the preschoolers. This is one more step towards Socialism. Cradle to grave Government raising and careing os people.

BTW Socialism is a failed system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CBS, PBS star Charlie Rose suspended after sexu... 1 hr USA now 3rd world 14
Will This Finish Off The NFL? 10 hr cadescove99 36
Another st.paul murder 13 hr Cat Fan 12
Trump on UCLA basketball players: 'I should hav... 20 hr Cat Fan 5
Review: Crestview Property Maintenance Tue Bobtheman 1
Cowboy Chris Turned Homosexual (Jul '15) Tue FOVR 9
Prosecutors: Boy, 11, smothered by 400-pound st... Tue CayCayCrassus 1

Robbinsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbinsdale Mortgages