Minneapolis family grieves loss of 'l...

Minneapolis family grieves loss of 'loving father, great son'

There are 2 comments on the Star Tribune story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Minneapolis family grieves loss of 'loving father, great son'. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

His family doesn't know who killed him, or why, but the death of Jason Youngmark, 33, shot at a north Minneapolis barbecue Saturday night, has left his father sure of one thing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

ASH

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 14, 2012
My Prayers and thoughts are with Jasons family. I knew him and admired him for his work ethic and his love for family and friends. This is a great loss. I pray God will be a fence of protection around his family.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#2 Mar 14, 2012
ASH wrote:
My Prayers and thoughts are with Jasons family. I knew him and admired him for his work ethic and his love for family and friends. This is a great loss. I pray God will be a fence of protection around his family.
He was shot at a party with his friends, so who shot him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 49 min nope 26,942
Royal family sucks 50 min silly rabbit 18
MPLS Bus Drivers and Teachers Taking a Beat Down 1 hr Davycrockett 6
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 39,988
Furious president rages at Criminal Deep State 4 hr Davycrockett 2
Democrats Defending MS-13 Gang 7 hr MAGAfiggypops 15
Another white school shooter! 19 hr LIbErals 25

Robbinsdale Jobs

Personal Finance

Robbinsdale Mortgages