Vikings should draft Barkley

Vikings should draft Barkley

Posted in the Robbinsdale Forum

DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#1 Feb 18, 2013
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-yahoo-sport...

Tired of noodle arms, I hope he drops to the Vikings, cut/trade Ponder even confidence/arm strength/ mental competence issues; please get rid of noodle arms
real space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#2 Feb 18, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ nbc-yahoo-sports/one-thing-kno w-pressure-mounting-barkley-18 4621130.html
Tired of noodle arms, I hope he drops to the Vikings, cut/trade Ponder even confidence/arm strength/ mental competence issues; please get rid of noodle arms
I think he would be a good backup as a rookie. I say bring him in as competition. I only have two problems with barkley:He throws too many picks,and he's from usc "aka bust city".
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#3 Feb 18, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>I think he would be a good backup as a rookie. I say bring him in as competition. I only have two problems with barkley:He throws too many picks,and he's from usc "aka bust city".
Fine with me, just a strong arm to groom

bust city; HA!(talk to kalil first I guess)

wish we could get that moss 3rd back for Ryan Mallet
real space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#4 Feb 18, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine with me, just a strong arm to groom
bust city; HA!(talk to kalil first I guess)
wish we could get that moss 3rd back for Ryan Mallet
I like ryan mallet. He kinda reminds me of ben roethlisberger. Learning behind tom brady never hurts either.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#5 Feb 18, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>I like ryan mallet. He kinda reminds me of ben roethlisberger. Learning behind tom brady never hurts either.
I suppose that McLeod Bethel Thomson kid has a strong arm, all I know about Webb though is that he needs to go to WR (for his own sake) he has regressed and the coachs have no desire to help him suceed.
real space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#6 Feb 18, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that McLeod Bethel Thomson kid has a strong arm, all I know about Webb though is that he needs to go to WR (for his own sake) he has regressed and the coachs have no desire to help him suceed.
Mbt has a lot of potential. Once he gets his accuracy and decision making together he could be DEADLY. I agree about webb.

Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#7 Feb 27, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ nbc-yahoo-sports/one-thing-kno w-pressure-mounting-barkley-18 4621130.html
USC qb's just don't seem to measure up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Bashing Emmys Hit Worst Ratings Ever 8 min Crassus 6
Ohio firefighter: ‘One dog is more important th... 12 min Crassus 6
The end of Madcow 24 min Chaz Bono 11
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr Logic Is Dead 37,412
My pillow guy 12 hr Crassus 64
Nobody likes them 16 hr Crassus 9
California wants all blacks 16 hr Cat Fan 4

Robbinsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbinsdale Mortgages