Obama will discuss guns on North Side

Feb 2, 2013 Full story: Star Tribune 47

President Barack Obama pauses as the press leaves the room as he meets with representatives from Major Cities Chiefs Association and Major County Sheriffs Association in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, Monday, Jan.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 2, 2013
I hope someone points out to the prez. that his stupid policies have resulted in an all time high number of guns being purchased by law abiding citizens.
His pandering to the lunatic left won't stop one criminal from killing someone. Our own idiot of a police chief said getting guns off the streets, not the gangbangers, is the solution. Give Me A Break!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#2 Feb 2, 2013
As far as the argument that criminals don't obey laws reductio ad absurdem would then dictate that we should make murder legal because, after all, criminals will murder people whether or not it is legal.
Complete nauseating silliness....
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
As far as the argument that criminals don't obey laws reductio ad absurdem would then dictate that we should make murder legal because, after all, criminals will murder people whether or not it is legal.
Complete nauseating silliness....
Who knew that my gay hubby can speak fluent Latin. Isn't he impressive?
realist

Reidsville, NC

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Amazing that Obama is still able to smile considering all the negatives that are occurring during his watch. The man is either sniffing glue, is on "coke", constantly intoxicated, high on weed, or really suffers from extremely low intellect. Someone in the real world needs to get his attention (if possible) before he destroys what is remaining of the United States.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#6 Feb 2, 2013
During his "watch" ??
Sure, bushwhacker didn't happen, right chair ??
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
During his "watch" ??
There is that brilliant bushwhacker line again. And what a stroke of genius it is to throw in the empty chair bit for the 1,376th time. Slewsie, you are just too too too too much. I am so proud of my gay hubby.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Pretty childish, "playing" gay, in your case it's a signal, you're a senile moron.... Nice "work" ???

I see senility is YOUR BEST FRIEND, that and calling strangers gay is a great hobby ???

Of course, losing all the time is your sign...

Pretty sweet, being me, but of course you cantgetitup or right, can you.... old "man".
realist

Reidsville, NC

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
During his "watch" ??
Says one of the sycophants that praises Obama's fine garments as he struts naked through the streets. Loons are dumber than hell and blind as a bat while pretending that they are educated and know what is best for all.
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
There is that brilliant bushwhacker line again. And what a stroke of genius it is to throw in the empty chair bit for the 1,376th time. Slewsie, you are just too too too too much. I am so proud of my gay hubby.
It's too bad your little Slewsie didn't listen to her hero, Obama's coronation speech. He said we can no longer blame Bush for everything that's wrong in the country. "It's on me now!" is what he said. Kind of makes you think that Obama Adoration Thing is as phony as the portfolio, cabin, guns, car, dojo, and anything else this butt-of-a-joke posts. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Miss Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>It's too bad your little Slewsie didn't listen to her hero, Obama's coronation speech. He said we can no longer blame Bush for everything that's wrong in the country. "It's on me now!" is what he said. Kind of makes you think that Obama Adoration Thing is as phony as the portfolio, cabin, guns, car, dojo, and anything else this butt-of-a-joke posts. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
Dear Miss Piggy. Pathetic is such a hard word. Couldn't we use the therm psychotic instead? That would make my gay hubby feel so much better. After all, it is all about how he feels isn't it? Dreams are such wonderful and childish things.
Philo Beddoe

Mesa, AZ

#14 Feb 2, 2013
North Minneapolis does not have a gun probem, it is a gang problem. The only way Obama can do any help is to change his policies to improve the economy.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Sure, gangs are just as dangerous "unarmed", right ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Maxamillion

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Philo Beddoe wrote:
North Minneapolis does not have a gun probem, it is a gang problem. The only way Obama can do any help is to change his policies to improve the economy.
Actually even when the economy is going very strong, like during the Bush years, North Minneapolis has HIGH CRIME rates.

The "people" commiting the crime has NO DESIRE to work. They were born and raised to kill or be killed. Their logic is that they have no desire to grow old and sit in a nursing home waiting to die. Some truth to what they say.

I trust Obama will have adaquate sober Secret Service staff to protect his arse on the North Side. Government should give away $100 bills in Crooklyn Dark while Obama is in North Minneapolis to draw the criminals away from Obama.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
More wisdom from my man who makes me so proud. Gangs aren't dangerous. You are so smart. Must be why I married you, right Slewsie?
Philo Beddoe

Mesa, AZ

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:

Cripes you're an idiot. The gangs have never been nor ever will be unarmed. They can however be disbanded if they have better opportunities. The gang problem used to be much worse in the Twin Cities, but of course you have zero knowledge of that. What is the situation in Seattle? Can you provide us any insights? Or do you prefer just to be an asshole to get attention on these Minnesota threads? You must have been a delight for your mother as a child. Unless of course, as is suspected here, your mother was a teenage prostitute and you were raised in foster care. You really should get treatment for the NPD from which you are so obviously suffering.
realist

Reidsville, NC

#19 Feb 2, 2013
I've been searching for the most descriptive adjectives to describe Obama followers. "Sheep" ? Since they will follow their leader any where and they are easily herded ? Possibly, but "sycophant" fits also since anything Obama does is echoed over and over and over by them as if he was a god. Then it hit me. They are remarkedly like the followers of Reverend Jim Jones, Charles Manson and Adolph Hitler. Obama's followers are identical to "religious and racist" cults.

In the latter stages of their "cult" cycle when some of their sheep sycophants were waking up to his evil deeds, they had their true believers disciplined the non-believers. Initially, the discipline was with ridicule and scorn. As that failed in having all fall in line, they then resorted to harsher methods. Obama is now currently at the ridicule and scorn discipline period.

But he has to protect his "cult" by disarming the non-believers before moving into the next phase.

Nothing new, but might be to those that do not study history.
alan

Livonia, LA

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
i hope all the people in wa,arent as stupid as you!why dont you take your ass to the streets and disarm these gangs?you could tell them they arent being nice and should give up their guns because you and obama says so?you could tell them that new gun laws are coming and igroring the present ones want be tolerated because you and obama say so?you could tell them that you are a liberal that doesent believe in the second ammendment and you demand that they adhere to gun laws?congrats to you for you just solved the gun crisis?this will be put on yor tomb!!!
drinK the hivE

Anonymous Proxy

#21 Feb 2, 2013
I Suppose Sceptics Would Say That Your And My Own Outlook Is Quite Irrational - But Sceptics Quite Effectively Ignore Away Anything That Does Automatically Manifest Purely In The Physical Realm'...

http://www.tips21.com/videos/images/the-hotte...

“We have 545 traitors.”

Since: May 11

Parts Unknown

#22 Feb 2, 2013
The government is preparing for civil war and is getting the police and military on board with tactics. Disarming the public will save many lives when society collapses.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23 Feb 2, 2013
Nice prognosis, from part of the putz problem... Disarming WILL save lives, finally a teabagger stupid enough to admit guns are inherently dangerous...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 32,990
New York physician tests positive for Ebola 2 hr cantmakeitup 4
Nina Pham 'cured of Ebola' and set to meet Obama 3 hr Tang Wong Chew 5
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 3 hr cantmakeitup 13
He fled, fired -- and died (Feb '07) 3 hr Gonar 163
Denver Somali Girls Try to Join ISIS 6 hr cantmakeitup 5
Layoffs planned at local Hospitals MnSure 7 hr Liberal 2
Robbinsdale Dating
Find my Match

Robbinsdale Jobs

Robbinsdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Robbinsdale News, Events & Info