Dogs attack Mpls mail carrier

Full story: TwinCities.com

A mail carrier is recovering after being mauled by two dogs in Minneapolis. Thirty-one-year-old Bryan Bloomquist was delivering mail in north Minneapolis Tuesday afternoon when two pit bulls ran out of a house and attacked him.
Comments
21 - 22 of 22 Comments Last updated Aug 2, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gigi

Burnsville, MN

#24 Jul 30, 2010
what a terrifying ordeal and I'm glad the guy survived. I was really bothered by the owners response to camera crews/reporters when asked about it all he could say at least in this interview was "man my dogs are dead" I would like to say to this loser go back to the rock you crawled out from under you low life trash a person could have been killed a person was seriously injured and you're feeling sorry for yourself. You do not deserve to walk free among the rest of society. People like you are what is destroying what was once a lovely midwest state. I hope each and every one of you kill each other off.

“Obamacs at it's finest!”

Since: Mar 09

Anytown, Minnesota........

#25 Aug 2, 2010
Gigi wrote:
what a terrifying ordeal and I'm glad the guy survived. I was really bothered by the owners response to camera crews/reporters when asked about it all he could say at least in this interview was "man my dogs are dead" I would like to say to this loser go back to the rock you crawled out from under you low life trash a person could have been killed a person was seriously injured and you're feeling sorry for yourself. You do not deserve to walk free among the rest of society. People like you are what is destroying what was once a lovely midwest state. I hope each and every one of you kill each other off.
a little harsh perhaps but yea, I can see your point and agree.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Brian_G 32,475
Henry Kissinger "assembly of a new world order" 7 hr Space ace 1
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 7 hr Space ace 3
Drop one word....add one word game 8 hr _Zoey_ 84
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 11 hr Advertisment 26,226
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 14 hr Einer Joe Hansen ... 63
Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on ... 14 hr cantmakeitup 17
•••
•••
•••

Robbinsdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Robbinsdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE