Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Isn't that nice, another plagiarized posting from a progressive blog.

www.forwardprogressives.com/republican-ignora...

Too bad you can't think for yourself, or at least give credit where it is due.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

So, you agree it's an intelligent post full of truth, but you want to make rules on a site you DO NOT OWN ????

Did I miss your imaginary presentation ceremony ?? Oh darn.... Did they give out prizes, like free mittens, for you children ???

LMAOROTFU~!

My favorite non-smart comment, was the 787 will never fly passengers with lithium ion batteries... RIGHT !!???

Look at those BIG BIRDS, right buddy ???

non-smarter-
"Lithium ion batteries should NEVER have been approved for this application, and the FAA is more likely to mandate Boeing use a different battery technology."

Looks like, you said the FAA would MANDATE DIFFERENT BATTERIES, dumbass ~!!
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
So, you agree it's an intelligent post full of truth, but you want to make rules on a site you DO NOT OWN ????
Did I miss your imaginary presentation ceremony ?? Oh darn.... Did they give out prizes, like free mittens, for you children ???
LMAOROTFU~!
My favorite non-smart comment, was the 787 will never fly passengers with lithium ion batteries... RIGHT !!???
non-smarter-
"Lithium ion batteries should NEVER have been approved for this application, and the FAA is more likely to mandate Boeing use a different battery technology."
I will go through this again for you, slewchebag. Eventually, even with your feeble ability to assimilate new information, you should get this.

I said this battery chemistry should have never been approved for this application? Why? Because it wasn't tested under actual use conditions and this particular chemistry has a tendency to go into thermal runaway and burn up or blow up. Boeing still doesn't know what caused the batteries to burn.

I also said the FAA is more likely to mandate that Boeing use a different battery technology. Why? Because the battery chemistry that Boeing is using has not been proven safe enough to use. If a 787 goes down due to a malfunctioning lithium battery now, the FAA is complicit. Get it?

Mr Irrelevant, you once again skip the debate on the facts, and skip right to the part where you lost and begin the personal attacks. Seeing how it was inevitable that you would lose, I appreciate your acquiescence to my obviously superior argument

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

1776 Defender wrote:
At some point with many things that drive you crazy you hit a breaking point, and I might have just reached mine.
Now this isn’t aimed at sensible Republicans, I know there are a few out there. The problem is the key part in that that sentence “a few”— very few, and seemingly getting smaller every day.
I can handle ideological difference. I can handle reasonable debate on issues such as immigration, taxes, our deficits and war. But what I can’t handle is utter stupidity. Just sheer ignorance about issues where not even the slightest bit of common sense seems to be prevalent in someone’s thought process.
It terrifies me that many of these people drive out on our roads without someone telling them what to think and do.
For example, someone like Sarah Palin. You see, we had the yearly White House Correspondence dinner this week. It’s a tradition that goes back to 1920 and something that almost every President has attended.
But here this twit just had to tweet about it…
Well first, it probably wasn’t even her that sent the actual tweet. I’m sure she’s too damn dumb to figure out how to properly use Twitter.
But still, her Twitter account sent out a tweet, and in pure Palin ignorance she basically said ‘while the rest of the country is out there working our asses off, the DC assclowns throw themselves a nerd prom.’ The keyword being working our asses off.
Excuse me? She’s working her ass off? Exactly what the hell is this bumbling idiot doing these days? She failed as a VP candidate, quit as governor, her shows (plural) failed and Fox News fired her—what the hell is she doing?
And heaven forbid that one night of the year, in an American tradition spanning 93 years, some of those in our nation’s capital poke fun at one another and have fun. That makes them assclowns? I know what it is, she’s still pissed off that she’ll never be present at one of these dinners. I mean hell, when you get fired from Fox News because you’re too much of a headcase, joining the likes of Glenn Beck in that respect, that says enough about what kind of assclown you are.
Then there’s the continued debate on gun regulation. I swear, if I hear “guns don’t kill people, people kill people” again my head might just pop right off.
Is alcohol an issue with drunk driving? Or is it just the people? No, alcohol is an issue with drunk driving, which is why we regulated it. Now I know what’s coming,“But drinking isn’t a right!” Who gives a crap. Just because it’s a right doesn’t mean it isn’t a problem. Gun ownership might be a right, but that doesn’t suddenly negate the fact that guns are part of the problem! Just because over 200 years ago a group of men wrote a document that gave us the right to bear arms, doesn’t mean those arms are excused from ever being included as part of a problem with violence that includes those arms.
Many during that time argued slavery was a right too. In fact, many of the Founding Fathers were slave owners. Can we just finally agree that maybe their judgement on every issue wasn’t exactly perfect? Especially considering that during their time guns were single-shot muskets, not rapid fire semi-automatics with large magazines.
Bob of Many Names, Do you ever think for yourself, or just blindly post left wing nonsense as commanded by the Party? Prove that stronger Controls end or minimize violence. You offset these three reason for not have additional gun control: Chicago, Washington DC, New York City. Americans love their guns and they will, regardless of the consequences, fight to keep them! Oh and don't give me that bullshit about Republicans, there are just as many, if not more Democrats buying guns!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

non-starter wrote:
Isn't that nice, another plagiarized posting from a progressive blog.
www.forwardprogressives.com/republican-ignora...
Too bad you can't think for yourself, or at least give credit where it is due.
Now, non. Don't you know what a reliable source the ForwardProgressive blog is?

What a pile of crapola the entire site is. Fact checking is not a talent for the Leftist bloggers, is it?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pile of crapola the entire site is. Fact checking is not a talent for the Leftist bloggers, is it?
Geezus,Pot calling kettle,come in over,do you read me kettle this pot over,your transmission is weak,distorted,lame and loaded with static.
maybe we should use smoke signals over and out!
Leftist Stupidio

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
To all Intelligent Posters,

Maybe we should spend a week doing what the Defective Children do every day on Topix?

Although we are Free Thinkers not attached at the Belly Button to a Political Party, and required to Cut/Paste tripe from their Collectivist Web Sites to keep our Bro Cards, we could go find rabid Right Wing Sites that are equivalent to the Communal Sites that the Sheeple Cut/paste, and do our own cut/paste.

Nah.....Selling our souls for Free Shaat like the Sheeple do is to expensive, Oh Nothing.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Geezus,Pot calling kettle,come in over,do you read me kettle this pot over,your transmission is weak,distorted,lame and loaded with static.
Come on fake black guy. I am still waiting for your response here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...
Leftist Stupidio

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Dog!

We were just talking about you and your Love Interest, Slewblomkin!

You will value this about your Number One Pet!......

He/She/It is exactly like a little dog!

Yap, yap, yap, and then when the Big Dog (Redreemer) shows up, He/She/It gets real brave as he Pets Slewblomkins head and rubs the ears while saying......"Great one Champ".

Slewblomkin goes into full spin mode at being called "The Champ", and she chases her tail while spinning in circles before she calms down to clean her bottom for a moment.

Then;

Having her foul mouth again filled with her own Fecal Matter, she is ready to toss out Offense Abuses once again , after Redreemer "recharge"s her juices.

Thanks for the Perfect Imagery!
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
TOPIX MODERATOR:
Please ban the poster from Grantsburg Wisconsin - all he ever posts is off-topic hated, bigotry and personal attacks.
PLEASE BAN HIM!
Same could be said for the "Seattle" poster.
Leftist Stupidio

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
TOPIX MODERATOR:
Please ban the poster from Grantsburg Wisconsin - all he ever posts is off-topic hated, bigotry and personal attacks.
PLEASE BAN HIM!
Personal Attacks?

How can you say that about me, you self admitted Phillips VodKa DrunK?

I think my "Feelings" are hurt!

(By the way, Figure out how IP Addresses work, I am not in Wisconsin.
So refer to me by name...Use my name "Consistent" to refer to me, since you use Consistent when you get all pissy from Mommys Spare Bedroom)
goose

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
TOPIX MODERATOR:
PLEASE BAN HIM!
That would be the best improvement on Topix in years!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Same could be said for the "Seattle" poster.
Poor non-smarter, every word you write is partisan POOP !!! I write truth, does it bother you ?

non-starter wrote: I found it, you just won't publish that you got it off Yahoo or Wiki answers ....

THEN the lies began, LMAOROTFU~!

non-starter wrote: No, I guessed, because you

weren't forthcoming with your source

OR MY NEW FAVORITE-

non-starter wrote: I found similar postings on Yahoo answers and Wiki answers

You posted to the urban dictionary to support your position...It's called tampering and you're clearly a duplicitous/dishonest POS... Have a nice lie... Oh sorry, I surely meant life.
Voice of The RIGHT

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

just ban the it from seattle, it is really in mn, but puts up a fake moniker. Get real slew, liberals follow gay marriage and abortion, not GOD.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

I think it's time for a PSA:

Democrats hate America.

Extreme leftists hate working Americans who don't want to join unions and are not illegal aliens.

Extreme leftists hate unemployed Americans who don't work for the government.

Extreme leftists hate Americans that aren't sick and want them to get sick because it would justify their health care programs and taxes.

Extreme leftists Americans who are sick and want them to die off because they did not follow government mandated healthy living initiatives and ate too much fatty foods and red meat and smoked too much.

Extreme leftists you smoking pot harmlessly on your own time and property because they want you to use pharmaceutical substitutes or government grown and taxed marijuana produced by government employees.

Extreme leftists are more interested in you and your family getting shot than they are for trying to make public spaces safer. Democrats want MORE cops, agents, and drones in more places more of the time because they don't like Americans.

More and more democrats are becoming extreme leftists under the tutelage of people like Reid, Pelosi, Obama, and a whole slew (no pun intended) of others.

You have an enemy whether you want to see it or not.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

(oops...couple of corrections)

I think it's time for a PSA:

Democrats hate America.

Extreme leftists hate working Americans who don't want to join unions and are not illegal aliens.

Extreme leftists hate unemployed Americans who don't work for the government.

Extreme leftists hate Americans that aren't sick and want them to get sick because it would justify their health care programs and taxes.

Extreme leftists hate Americans who are sick and want them to die off because they did not follow government mandated healthy living initiatives and ate too much fatty foods and red meat and smoked too much.

Extreme leftists hate you smoking pot harmlessly on your own time and property because they want you to use pharmaceutical substitutes or government grown and taxed marijuana produced by government employees.

Extreme leftists are more interested in you and your family getting shot than they are for trying to make public spaces safer. Democrats want MORE cops, agents, and drones in more places more of the time because they don't like Americans.

More and more democrats are becoming extreme leftists under the tutelage of people like Reid, Pelosi, Obama, and a whole slew (no pun intended) of others.

You have an enemy whether you want to see it or not.
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Poor non-smarter, every word you write is partisan POOP !!! I write truth, does it bother you ?
non-starter wrote: I found it, you just won't publish that you got it off Yahoo or Wiki answers ....
THEN the lies began, LMAOROTFU~!
non-starter wrote: No, I guessed, because you
weren't forthcoming with your source
OR MY NEW FAVORITE-
non-starter wrote: I found similar postings on Yahoo answers and Wiki answers
You posted to the urban dictionary to support your position...It's called tampering and you're clearly a duplicitous/dishonest POS... Have a nice lie... Oh sorry, I surely meant life.
You write the truth, or one line put downs and plugs for your stock investing prowess or lack thereof? Most times, what you post has no relation to any topic you are on, and you spam your BS across multiple threads. As for your "tampering" claims with the "urban dictionary", that is how it is meant to be used you useless waste of electrons, and now coward. A 65 year old guy calls you out and you cringe and hide.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

LMAOROTFU~!

non-smarter-

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Winter Storm Warning for Hennepin County was issued at April 16 at 4:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Robbinsdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Robbinsdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE