The decay of the USA

Posted in the Robbinsdale Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
P C Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jul 12, 2013
And yet, some of the fine citizens of San Francisco are trying to close down a bacon themed restaurant because of the smell!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jul 13, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Rand Paul supporters STOMPED a woman & you're writing about BACON ??? We need to destroy the Rand rats...
Zimmerman is NOT GUILTY
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jul 14, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is NOT GUILTY
Yean right! you have finally won a temporary victory with your rigged up court system but the truth will reign supreme you unjust racist cracker because you're outnumbered and the truth might be blocked for a minute only but only for a minute liar/deceiver watch me me work.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jul 14, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Yean right! you have finally won a temporary victory with your rigged up court system but the truth will reign supreme you unjust racist cracker because you're outnumbered and the truth might be blocked for a minute only but only for a minute liar/deceiver watch me me work.
You are partially correct. But, the fact is that Zimmerman won DESPITE a "rigged up court system", liberal media bias and corrupt racist government.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#13 Jul 14, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are partially correct. But, the fact is that Zimmerman won DESPITE a "rigged up court system", liberal media bias and corrupt racist government.
You're a lying coward, with weak character, which created your problems, not your environment. Be a man.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jul 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>You're a lying coward, with weak character, which created your problems, not your environment. Be a man.
Weak deflect - what we have come to expect from you.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#15 Jul 14, 2013
You're a lying coward, with weak character.... which created your problems, not your environment. Be a man.

Not weak at all, BE A MAN.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#16 Jul 14, 2013
Someone died & your first thought is to criticize the GOVERNMENT ???

Not guns, not vigilantes, but the SYSTEM YOU HURT DAILY BY BEING A CHEAP POS !???

wow !

just WOW....
Getoverit

Groveland, FL

#18 Jul 14, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Yean right! you have finally won a temporary victory with your rigged up court system but the truth will reign supreme you unjust racist cracker because you're outnumbered and the truth might be blocked for a minute only but only for a minute liar/deceiver watch me me work.
Why do you suppose 6 women....some of which have children, some single and having to rely on their own resources to protect themselves voted unanimously to aquit?
perhaps they recognize the facts, the law, the commen sense of right to self defense, and perhaps they understand vulnerability of being unable to defend themselves with their mere hands when overpowered. perhaps they understand there are few neighbors willing to help the community be safe for their children, and we should not ASSUME those willing to help look out for their own community are evil, or racist?

Sadly, no one will ever want to participate in neighborhood watch after seeing this wrongful arrest and castigation of an average concerned citizen due the filthy hags-of-state Pam Bondi and her corrupt cow team. I hope they are sued into the oblivion they deserve. George Zimmerman and Chief Lees lives were wrongfully harmed by somebody's kid punk that decided to beat a man to death rather than call the police on his phone and explain he was being followed. A punk with a history of abuse of others and their property.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#19 Jul 14, 2013
WOW !

Any of your racist blather provable ??

Not at all....

Hatred & no doubt right to life ??

Yep, wing nut-so hypocrite....

They ACQUITTED, because there weren't enough witnesses to a SHOOTING.

Ps- Oj innocent too...right ?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Jul 14, 2013
P C Free Zone wrote:
And yet, some of the fine citizens of San Francisco are trying to close down a bacon themed restaurant because of the smell!
most likely the ones trying to shut it down are peta pawns.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#21 Jul 14, 2013
Most likely, your husband is one sorry "man".
Bushwacker

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Jul 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Most likely, your husband is one sorry "man".
Abusive. Reported!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Jul 14, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Abusive. Reported!
listening to the seatle troll is like seeing what comes out of the south end of a north bound donkey,
except what a donkey produces is much more valuable then what the seattle troll types.
the troll is unhappy that my husband is happy with me. and that my husband is willing to be a traditional husband.
in a way, what the troll wants is the USA to decay. as in it wants no one to be in traditional roles. like women like me to be housewives taking care of our families. and the men being the ones who have the jobs outside of the home supporting the families.
what the troll wants is the govt to have all offspring in creches being raised by the govt. something like Huxley's book written in 1932.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#25 Jul 14, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
listening to the seatle troll is like seeing what comes out of the south end of a north bound donkey,
except what a donkey produces is much more valuable then what the seattle troll types.
the troll is unhappy that my husband is happy with me. and that my husband is willing to be a traditional husband.
in a way, what the troll wants is the USA to decay. as in it wants no one to be in traditional roles. like women like me to be housewives taking care of our families. and the men being the ones who have the jobs outside of the home supporting the families.
what the troll wants is the govt to have all offspring in creches being raised by the govt. something like Huxley's book written in 1932.
Your husband is AMUSED, you take if for happy, BELIEVE ME !!! LMAORORFU! Retard says WHAT ???
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#26 Jul 14, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Husband works, you examine donkey butts ??

Pretty amusing you call yourself a housewife, while your kid's at "Government" schools....

Admit the truth, you're unable to do anything, but blather.

Parents paid your way, now it's hubby & society.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#27 Jul 15, 2013
redeemer wrote:
And people thought we needed Crassus for blatant racist commentary. I dub thee.....Anti-Crassus!

Rogers, MN

#32 Jul 15, 2013
Each day it becomes more and more evident that slewpid is really one of the moderators and receives additional bonus income (no doubt in the form of IMMR stock which is surely up another 12,000% today)to act like a rude and obnoxious 12 yr old male introvert.

Rogers, MN

#38 Jul 15, 2013
Dead teenager wrote:
<quoted text>
Slewer is his name..
One of several dozen he/she/it goes by on this forum.

Rogers, MN

#43 Jul 15, 2013
Topix would never do such things to one of their own.
Who do you think is financing all of the Red Bull and Cheetos for this fool?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest hillary clinton for benghazi crimes 17 min Space ace 1
How to clear out a High School Gym in short order. 24 min Space ace 4
Obama Owns Ebola 53 min Obama the best 28
Review: sabastian and sons plumbing services (May '12) 3 hr Eugene Dean 7
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 3 hr LIbEralS 271
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr harmonious 32,965
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Sun Bill 26,311
Robbinsdale Dating
Find my Match

Robbinsdale Jobs