FBI: Man slaps boy on flight from Minneapolis, charged with assault

There are 20 comments on the Feb 15, 2013, KARE-TV Minneapolis story titled FBI: Man slaps boy on flight from Minneapolis, charged with assault. In it, KARE-TV Minneapolis reports that:

Federal authorities say a 60-year-old Idaho man has been charged with simple assault for slapping an infant aboard an Atlanta-bound flight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE-TV Minneapolis.

redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Feb 17, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
Probably the first father figure this screaming little Jigglet has ever known.
"Joe Rickey Hundley was arrested and charged with simple assault when he allegedly demanded that another passenger quiet her 19-month-old crying baby stating,“shut that j**ger baby up.” The man then reportedly followed up the shout with an open-handed slap across the child’s face, The Smoking Gun reports."
http://newsone.com/2228820/joe-rickey-hundley...
Hundley should be charge with first degree assault,plus the cracker mf'er commit another major feloney by interupping a commerical airflight in flight and has been a crime por a threat
for a child to cry? wtf plus it's a lot of chilren and adults that don't like jets and flying bombs.
Crassus why is it everytime that I feel a redeeming to kick your ass,every scum,bad guy I see it reminds me your face on the villian appears huh oh,no mercy,I will you tothe Lions den hate is a feed?
DSM Local

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Feb 17, 2013
Only a godless commie would try to interfere with my constitutional right to hit other people's children!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Feb 17, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. He should have slapped her first, than the child.
Would you have it or have you slap anyone else's child and call him jigger too? what about if I was their,and junior was scare,just like his first swimming in deep, hummm you everything Sharks, or ME don't that scare the sht you???
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Feb 17, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
Only a godless commie would try to interfere with my constitutional right to hit other people's children!
Yeah, in Minneapolis the liberals just shoot the kids through the walls.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Feb 17, 2013
Attn. All Kindergarten Cops : Crassus,,the taco qweer cruncher ,digger, and Bugs brains,SL.
I have a seal order(warrant) sign by judge of all judges! so with this The state waivers my mission,and my buddies and I share the lingo(ebon.)
you're dismiss!

2nd tier haters group.
DSM Local?
cangetitup
miss Piggy

Can I get a shown of hands which ONE of you beetchs would have slap that toddler and call him(baby) a jigger? hmmm bring it on!

You don't fuk with or mistreat our woman,and children
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Feb 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
Attn. All Kindergarten Cops : Crassus,,the taco qweer cruncher ,digger, and Bugs brains,SL.
I have a seal order(warrant) sign by judge of all judges! so with this The state waivers my mission,and my buddies and I share the lingo(ebon.)
you're dismiss!
2nd tier haters group.
DSM Local?
cangetitup
miss Piggy
Can I get a shown of hands which ONE of you beetchs would have slap that toddler and call him(baby) a jigger? hmmm bring it on!
here come da judge. here come da judge. I loves making crackers pay cuz dey gots mo money den me and my bro.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#27 Feb 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
Dat be fo me to do.
DSM Local

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Feb 17, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, in Minneapolis the liberals just shoot the kids through the walls.
What a ridiculous comparison.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Feb 17, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, in Minneapolis the liberals just shoot the kids through the walls.
How did I miss non-starter? wtf is wrong with me,I got burnsville but your name,do you go to mistake lake often? are you a high roller or baller on the tables?I use to like you,you always reminded of a third stringer sitting on the bench,secreting hoping that two players ahead of you would break a leg or something hahaha
I seem a soul with just a spark or glimmer of light(Not) your been assign to 2nd tier group, and thats a promotion for you non-starter
plus I don't have a 3rd tier.
DSM Local

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Feb 17, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is quite accurate. And we have the ShotSpotter System in place to prove it.
http://www.minneapolismn.gov/www/groups/publi... @mpd/documents/webcontent/wcms 1p-104202.pdf
DSM Local

Minneapolis, MN

#31 Feb 17, 2013
http://www.minneapolismn.gov/www/groups/publi... @mpd/documents/webcontent/wcms 1p-104202.pdf
DSM Local

Minneapolis, MN

#32 Feb 17, 2013
For some reason the link is not working. Google: "Minneapolis ShotSpotter". That will get you there.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#33 Feb 17, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as saying only conservatives slap kids, no different.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#34 Feb 17, 2013
Actually, I like the difference...your "far fetched" example used a gun, CONSEWERTATIVE !!! Another gun nut-so consewertative, OUTTA CONTROL !!!
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

#35 Feb 17, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
Actually, I like the difference...your "far fetched" example used a gun, CONSEWERTATIVE !!! Another gun nut-so consewertative, OUTTA CONTROL !!!
Now Slewsie, you need to stop drinking and calm down. It is a Sunday morning. Have some respect for others for once.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Feb 17, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hundley should be charge with first degree assault,plus the cracker mf'er commit another major feloney by interupping a commerical airflight in flight and has been a crime por a threat
for a child to cry? wtf plus it's a lot of chilren and adults that don't like jets and flying bombs.
Crassus why is it everytime that I feel a redeeming to kick your ass,every scum,bad guy I see it reminds me your face on the villian appears huh oh,no mercy,I will you tothe Lions den hate is a feed?
Obviously, the POS that slapped the kid and used the racial slur was wrong and should be prosecuted. However, his actions did not interfere with the operations of the flight crew.

The interesting thing about your post is that you are the second or third most racist regular here on Topix. You post racial slurs frequently, just not as often as those to whom you respond (and you are providing them with exactly what they desire, which is your attention to their posts. You should do as I do and ignore those posts.)
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#38 Feb 17, 2013
You should try telling YOUR racists, rather than condoning THEIR words...Ps Condoning rather than condemning signifies acceptance, partisan PUTZ dip wad !!!
DSM Local

Saint Paul, MN

#39 Feb 17, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Same as saying only conservatives slap kids, no different.
Read "diggers" thoughts on the subject on page one of this thread.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#40 Feb 17, 2013
Digger is a putz.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#41 Feb 17, 2013
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, the POS that slapped the kid and used the racial slur was wrong and should be prosecuted. However, his actions did not interfere with the operations of the flight crew.
The interesting thing about your post is that you are the second or third most racist regular here on Topix. You post racial slurs frequently, just not as often as those to whom you respond (and you are providing them with exactly what they desire, which is your attention to their posts. You should do as I do and ignore those posts.)
Waddie it's good to hear from you,I wondering when you would come back,you have always had a readung problem to me,,you got some racist issues's yourself ya know and sometimes you don't but I'll not going ignore my enemies are the enemies of my friends and my mission is to move forward,if I can save you good,if I can't fuk you( not you personally)but the hater's,let them go down by themselves,their not going to take us with them period,also when was the last time you're taken a commerical flight? the rules of engagement and commerce have change since 911
all crimes aboard a carrier are federal and are a homeland security issue,if that was my child I would have fuk him uppp and his allies which would have endanger the whole flight,everybody would have went down including the ones like you that will ignore everything ! I call it cowardice.se ya hate to be ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 3 hr _Zoey_ 220
Message For (MSP) St.Paul , Minnesota Police De... 3 hr space ace 9
News 6 from Minnesota charged with trying to join Is... 8 hr JCJ 17
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 23 hr Fair Game 34,194
Somali mother puzzles over son's arrest Sat OgadenPrincess 15
Brown Family Lawsuit Sat LIbEralS 12
All Transgenders will go to hell !!! Fri space ace 22
More from around the web

Robbinsdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]