Pressure Cookers banned!!

Pressure Cookers banned!!

Posted in the Robbinsdale Forum

Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 29, 2013
A congressional investigative committee proposed a ban on 4 quart or greater pressure cookers, and limits their purchase to one
person per year, but only to those who show a PCOID (Pressure Cooker Owners Identification Card,)

Such card would be issued only after successful background checks from the Department of Homeland Security, the Border Patrol, Martha Stewart Online, and the Food Network.

" We have to protect people from the risks of mentally ill persons carrying high capacity pressure cookers that can kill hundreds at a time." said Diane Feinstein.

"No one needs an assault pressure cooker, " said Senator Harry Reid ( D- NV)

The new law WILL INCLUDE requirements for "Pressure Cooker Free Zone" signs to be posted at schools, sporting events, and any other area where large numbers of people gather.

California Representative Nancy Pelosi sponsored the legislation with the comment "I will include legislation that anyone possessing a pressure cooker within 200 yards of a school, church, government building, bank, Walmart, Starbucks or Jack-in-the-Box will be subject to double the regular criminal penalty, and be incarcerated in a for-profit prison in California or even darkest Utah."

2016 presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton said " No real sportsman needs a large capacity pressure cooker, real men do just fine with small cap cookers, sauce pans or even Crock Pots"

President Barrack Obama said' " Me too, I was just going to say that. I told Michelle, I told Joe Biden, I told anyone who would listen, I will set up a committee. I will go on TV. I will make speeches, I will get angry and whine on live broadcast.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
A congressional investigative committee proposed a ban on 4 quart or greater pressure cookers, and limits their purchase to one
person per year, but only to those who show a PCOID (Pressure Cooker Owners Identification Card,)
Such card would be issued only after successful background checks from the Department of Homeland Security, the Border Patrol, Martha Stewart Online, and the Food Network.
" We have to protect people from the risks of mentally ill persons carrying high capacity pressure cookers that can kill hundreds at a time." said Diane Feinstein.
"No one needs an assault pressure cooker, " said Senator Harry Reid ( D- NV)
The new law WILL INCLUDE requirements for "Pressure Cooker Free Zone" signs to be posted at schools, sporting events, and any other area where large numbers of people gather.
California Representative Nancy Pelosi sponsored the legislation with the comment "I will include legislation that anyone possessing a pressure cooker within 200 yards of a school, church, government building, bank, Walmart, Starbucks or Jack-in-the-Box will be subject to double the regular criminal penalty, and be incarcerated in a for-profit prison in California or even darkest Utah."
2016 presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton said " No real sportsman needs a large capacity pressure cooker, real men do just fine with small cap cookers, sauce pans or even Crock Pots"
President Barrack Obama said' " Me too, I was just going to say that. I told Michelle, I told Joe Biden, I told anyone who would listen, I will set up a committee. I will go on TV. I will make speeches, I will get angry and whine on live broadcast.
Can we assume that it will be Official Policy that Pressure Cookers are OK at Chik-Fillet's?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr liteThong 35,550
News Man shot in Brooklyn Park is in critical condition (Mar '10) Thu Whitelivesmatter89 39
Obama's America Jul 21 TAAM 84
Nice was isis Jul 20 haha 2
Crooked hillary bribes officials Jul 20 Phineas 17
News Wisconsin girl who drowned in Crystal identified (Aug '08) Oct '15 Anonymous 8
News Rail expansion plans anger and surprise in nort... (Sep '15) Sep '15 cowboy chris 2

Robbinsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbinsdale Mortgages