SEQUESTER PROBLEMS, right troll ??

SEQUESTER PROBLEMS, right troll ??

Posted in the Robbinsdale Forum

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#1 Mar 30, 2013
It’s hard to see how it’s coherent for Republicans to claim the sequester as a victory even as they decry its impact and acknowledge it needs to be replaced. Now, judging from Boehner’s memo, he believes that by holding fast to the sequester, Republicans have given themselves leverage that will ultimately result in the sequester cuts being replaced by only cuts elsewhere. Total victory is within reach! But that hasn’t happened. And it’s hard to see a scenario in which it does happen. It’s certainly possible that we may be stuck with extended sequestration and that it will take a political toll on Obama over the long term, but where, exactly, is the victory for Republicans here?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#2 Apr 1, 2013
President Obama delivers a statement about moving forward in light of severe budget cuts that will start to take effect today, and answers questions from the press.

Hey, but the right has been asking about effects already, while Obama has said in April....

It's all the way in April, according to short wing nuts....
scooby slew

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I hope you pick stocks as well as you pretend to "KNOW" stuff ? Oh right, I do THAT !!! What do you do again ? Childish noises, right ?
Well, you at least admitted by your statement that you only pretend to know stuff. Shouldn't you be getting back to your whacking in the bushes?

There you go slew slew, pretending to know stuff again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 12 hr texas pete 628
Get Over It! 19 hr Evil Roy Slade 10
News 1 person injured in 2 a.m. shooting at St. Loui... Sat Protesters CAN WORK 1
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro Fri Protesters CAN WORK 50
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Fri Squirtzzz3971 35,607
Poll Is brooklyn park going to be the new north MPLS? (Jan '09) Dec 1 Little Byron 458
News Hennepin County Medical Center is a leader in '... Nov '16 WildLifeLover 5

Robbinsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbinsdale Mortgages