Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi
Irish MN

Saint Paul, MN

#64 Feb 10, 2013
Seattle Slew have at it wrote:
4 DEAD Americans.
"Bumps in the road, according to Obama".
What are the qualifications to be president?
Does it say LEADERSHIP anywhere on the directions?
52 Americans killed in embassy attacks under W. You are a political biotch. You wear your pants low, right?
Seattle Slew have at it

Minneapolis, MN

#65 Feb 10, 2013
Where is the pres?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#66 Feb 10, 2013
In the white house.... Where ws bushwhacker during 911 ?? Oh yeah, reading children's books.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#67 Feb 10, 2013
52 Americans killed in embassy attacks under W. You are a political biotch. You wear your pants low, right?
Capt Crunch

Fountain Hills, AZ

#68 Feb 10, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
We know why Obama hates OUR country. It is not his country, never was, and never will be. He was born a half black Kenyan with an Indonesian childhood and raised by America hating communists. Only his skin color gave him the black vote.

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#69 Feb 10, 2013
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a political witch hunt. The only people still promoting it are obstructionist republicans and their ministries of propaganda, Fox and Breitbart.
You are a well documented liar so your words mean zippo.
Know what? You make your asinine claim daily on here, yet you have never once proven a damned thing - because you can't.

It is not a political with hunt. It is a legitimate inquiry into what the President knew, and when he knew it.

Also, now it is why he walked away and ignored American diplomats being slaughtered with no assistance from anyone involved in the Obama Administration.

If your best shot is what you wrote above, you better keep with trying to insult me because you certainly have no knowledge of current events.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#70 Feb 10, 2013
How many died under Bush ?? Where was the outrage ? Simply, a poor loser.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#71 Feb 10, 2013
Look at the racists WHINE ~ LMAOROFU~! Keep it up, 2014 is coming and we appreciate your "work"...
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#72 Feb 10, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what? You make your asinine claim daily on here, yet you have never once proven a damned thing - because you can't.
It is not a political with hunt. It is a legitimate inquiry into what the President knew, and when he knew it.
Also, now it is why he walked away and ignored American diplomats being slaughtered with no assistance from anyone involved in the Obama Administration.
If your best shot is what you wrote above, you better keep with trying to insult me because you certainly have no knowledge of current events.
Where did he walk to and EXACTLY what action was available ?? If you say the jets, feel free to explain how they'd work in a compound battle ? Come on Faux Snoozer, let's see something RATIONAL !!
Capt Crunch

Fountain Hills, AZ

#73 Feb 10, 2013
"Defense Secretary Leon Panetta could not explain why President Barack Obama spoke with him only once on Sept. 11, 2012 during the Benghazi terrorist attack, and never called back for any updates for over seven hours."

He had to wait until they were dead. Dead men tell no tales.
Seattle Slew have at it

Minneapolis, MN

#74 Feb 10, 2013
It's called AWOL.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#75 Feb 10, 2013
It's called witch hunt and Americans are tired of it.
Capt Crunch

Fountain Hills, AZ

#76 Feb 10, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
It's called witch hunt and Americans are tired of it.
Nope, the real Americans are just getting started, and the final answers are not going to be pretty for the subversives who are trying to destroy this country,
Irish MN

Saint Paul, MN

#77 Feb 10, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are at least as correct as you usually are. You have no evidence so I am wrong. db

53 Americans killed under GB's watch. You've never commented.

Smart Liberal

Former MN Tax Payer

#78 Feb 10, 2013
Irish MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are at least as correct as you usually are. You have no evidence so I am wrong. db
53 Americans killed under GB's watch. You've never commented.
As Leon Panetta said in the Congressional Hearings last week...

Obama was no where to be found.

Questions on why there was on assistance offered by anyone in the Obama Administration are legitimate. To say anything else is ignorant.

As for you Bush comments, it is well documented on here what I thought of GWB as a President. Ask your alter ego Sludge to respond to that one. He/she/it as volumes copied of what I have said over the years.
Irish MN

Saint Paul, MN

#79 Feb 10, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
As Leon Panetta said in the Congressional Hearings last week...
Obama was no where to be found.
Questions on why there was on assistance offered by anyone in the Obama Administration are legitimate. To say anything else is ignorant.
As for you Bush comments, it is well documented on here what I thought of GWB as a President. Ask your alter ego Sludge to respond to that one. He/she/it as volumes copied of what I have said over the years.
So you've got nothing. That's what I thought.

A political witch hunt. Your main emphasis.

Smart Liberal

Former MN Tax Payer

#80 Feb 10, 2013
Irish MN wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've got nothing. That's what I thought.
A political witch hunt. Your main emphasis.
Le Dumbo, you really are that dumb, aren't you? How sad for you.

Obama was no where to be found. Clinton was AWOL. Four diplomats were massacred by terrorists.

Stick with something that you have some knowledge of. Like Obamaphones.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#81 Feb 11, 2013
"Questions on why there was on assistance offered by anyone in the Obama Administration are legitimate."

Irony ! LMAOROTFU~!

Subconsciously you KNOW, you're a lying POS racist !
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#83 Feb 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
"Questions on why there was on assistance offered by anyone in the Obama Administration are legitimate."
Irony ! LMAOROTFU~!
Subconsciously you KNOW, you're a lying POS racist !
Slewsie is one sick puppy who "Believes" that if she intersperses an occasional cut/paste of Collectivist Politics in with her violent abuses of strangers, she then has legitimacy as someone that is simply "Sharing her Views" on politics.

Slewsie is bullshaating nobody!

(Say a Prayer for those that have been Victims of Slewsies Lust for Little BOI's)
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#84 Feb 11, 2013
Poor con, dry drunk, extra fruity !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 min LIbEralS 35,561
Liberal top 10 list 12 hr LIbEralS 2
News Fridley Man Charged With Attempted Murder After... Tue Zom Associate 20
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Tue LIbEralS 517
BERNIE sells out! Tue LIbEralS 10
News Wisconsin girl who drowned in Crystal identified (Aug '08) Oct '15 Anonymous 8
News Rail expansion plans anger and surprise in nort... (Sep '15) Sep '15 cowboy chris 2

Robbinsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbinsdale Mortgages