Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi

Posted in the Robbinsdale Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#1 Feb 7, 2013
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/panetta-o...
(IMPEACH the Drunk!)
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta testified this morning on Capitol Hill that President Barack Obama was absent the night four Americans were murdered in Benghazi on September 11, 2012:
Panetta said that Obama left operational details, including knowledge of what resources were available to help the Americans under seize, "up to us."
In fact, Panetta says that the night of 9/11, he did not communicate with a single person at the White House. The attack resulted in the deaths of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.
Panetta said that, save their 5 o'clock prescheduled meeting with the president the day of September 11, Obama did not call or communicate in anyway with the defense secretary that day. There were no calls about the what was going on in Benghazi. He never called to check-in.
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Is there ANYTHING that this Empty Suit can do that will cause you Demokrats to demand that The King be removed from his Throne.

Can Enough of you Demokrats Man-Up as the Republicans did with Nixon, and DEMAND that your King be held to account?

Why does it not bother you Sheeple that this was "COVERED UP" until NOW!

After the Re-Coronation.

Grow some Fauching Balls, be a man and act as though you have a crumb of decency and DEMAND that this Criminal be removed from his Throne!

The list of his crimes grows every day....

The SOB has decided that He, "The King" decides Who Lives and Who Dies using his fun little Toy Planes!

What the Fauch happened to your shame Demokrats!
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Do any of you Children KNOW what happens to a Commander that is not at "his post" and his men are wiped out because of his dereliction of duty!

I do not know if Barry was drunk on the White House Beer he brews, if he was on a Down Low Mission, if he was getting High with Jay Z , if he was at a class that Valerie Jarrett was giving him like his Mommy used to.

What WE DO KNOW! is that he was not at his post, his men were being slaughtered for 8 FAUCKING HOURS!

Where was the Commander-in-Chief while his men were doing his dirty work?

That derelict went and Campaigned the day after Benghazi and told about the "Bumps in the Road"... He had no Fauching Clue that his mene had been wiped out!

Call your Senators and Representatives Demokrats...DEMAND an Impeachment.

We are living a Constitutional Crisis that will bring about "Change" that YOU will not survive.
Maxamillion

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Obama IS NOT qualified to be President of the USA!

He doesn't take the office seriously.

What I fear is that another country could launch an attack on the USA are President Obama would NOT react in time to put up a defense.

It makes NO DIFFERENCE what he was doing on 9/11/2012, he wasn't doing his job.

Impeachment is MANDATORY!!
Consistent

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Full Truth wrote:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/ blogs/panetta-obama-absent-nig ht-benghazi_700405.html
(IMPEACH the Drunk!)
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta testified this morning on Capitol Hill that President Barack Obama was absent the night four Americans were murdered in Benghazi on September 11, 2012:
Panetta said that Obama left operational details, including knowledge of what resources were available to help the Americans under seize, "up to us."
In fact, Panetta says that the night of 9/11, he did not communicate with a single person at the White House. The attack resulted in the deaths of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.
Panetta said that, save their 5 o'clock prescheduled meeting with the president the day of September 11, Obama did not call or communicate in anyway with the defense secretary that day. There were no calls about the what was going on in Benghazi. He never called to check-in.
Is there a point to your rant?
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#6 Feb 7, 2013
The Jig was probably humping someones dog before he ate it.
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#7 Feb 7, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a point to your rant?
Surprisingly, America can put you in the

"Barry is Black, thus Untouchable" Column of the vote tally.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Funny, bushwhacker had several more incidents, without a peep, from the peanut gallery.
Lawton

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Feb 7, 2013
If Obama had a clue he would resign like Hillary did. There is no honor.

4 Americans died while they looked on.

RIP
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Where was all that concern for our men and women serving in embassies and consulates across the globe when all the other attacks and killings occurred?

Like in 2002 when the US Consulate in the Karachi, Pakistan, was attacked and 10 were killed?

Or in 2004 when the US embassy in Uzbekistan was attacked and two were killed and another nine injured?

How about in 2004, when the US Consulate in Saudi Arabia was stormed and 8 lost their lives?

There is more: In 2006, armed men attacked the US Embassy in Syria and one was murdered.

Then in 2007 a grenade was thrown at the US Embassy in Athens.

In 2008, the US Embassy in Serbia was set on fire.

In 2008, bombings in the US Embassy in Yemen killed 10.

Notice the dates, all before the Obama administration.

Not yet convinced that all the noise over Benghazi has nothing to do with love of countryman? How about the biggest, most catastrophic attack and murder of Americans? As a New Yorker, Sept. 11, 2001, is indelibly imprinted on my psyche and I’m sure on the rest of the country. 3,000 perished in the most brutal act of terror in our recent history—all under a Republican administration. George W. Bush and his team had nine warnings that al-Qaida would attack within the United States, but they did absolutely nothing. No one in that administration’s head rolled for that stunning incompetence.

But Republicans now want President Obama’s head for Benghazi.

Here is an excerpt from the Ninth Public Hearing of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States, held Thursday April 8, 2004, where Bush adviser Condoleezza Rice, is being questioned:

MS. RICE: I remember very well that the president was aware that there were issues inside the United States. He talked to people about this. But I don't remember the al Qaeda cells as being something that we were told we needed to do something about.

“MR. BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the Aug. 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB.

MS. RICE: I believe the title was "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States." Now, the PDB --

MR. BEN-VENISTE: Thank you.
Maxamillion

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Make up your mind. Three hours ago you said Obama wasn't even present. Now you say he was looking on.

What, are you practicing to be Romney or something?
Consistent

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Say, if you rate a post four times in 15 minutes does it make the post more or less relevant?
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Feb 7, 2013
awww...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Where was all that concern for our men and women serving in embassies and consulates across the globe when all the other attacks and killings occurred?

Like in 2002 when the US Consulate in the Karachi, Pakistan, was attacked and 10 were killed?

Or in 2004 when the US embassy in Uzbekistan was attacked and two were killed and another nine injured?

How about in 2004, when the US Consulate in Saudi Arabia was stormed and 8 lost their lives?

There is more: In 2006, armed men attacked the US Embassy in Syria and one was murdered.

Not yet convinced that all the noise over Benghazi has nothing to do with love of countryman? How about the biggest, most catastrophic attack and murder of Americans? As a New Yorker, Sept. 11, 2001, is indelibly imprinted on my psyche and I’m sure on the rest of the country. 3,000 perished in the most brutal act of terror in our recent history—all under a Republican administration. George W. Bush and his team had nine warnings that al-Qaida would attack within the United States, but they did absolutely nothing. No one in that administration’s head rolled for that stunning incompetence.

Here is an excerpt from the Ninth Public Hearing of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States, held Thursday April 8, 2004, where Bush adviser Condoleezza Rice, is being questioned:

MS. RICE: I remember very well that the president was aware that there were issues inside the United States. He talked to people about this. But I don't remember the al Qaeda cells as being something that we were told we needed to do something about.

“MR. BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the Aug. 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB.

MS. RICE: I believe the title was "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States." Now, the PDB --

Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Any Boeing planes flying today, schmahl ?? Come on, it's a question, right ?
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Fauching Idiot,

I was not talking to you when I asked what it would take for you Demokrats to grow the balls and demand that your Messiah be held to account.

EVERYBODY here knows that you are incabable of reacting in any way but that of the Defensive Child that you are.
We Nkow your only reaction, the Pee Wee herman "Ya i know I am but what about you"

Save your cut/pastes that you feel makes it ok for Barry to be an incompetent that is quickly becoming criminal.

This conversation was directed to the Adult Demokrats that have sacrificed their Balls for a Free Phone, and a place at the Trough. I was questioning what is wrong with them that they do not demand accountability.....you ain't on the Adult list.

Now go eat that Thorazine Stash en mass!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#17 Feb 7, 2013
Full Truth wrote:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/ blogs/panetta-obama-absent-nig ht-benghazi_700405.html
(IMPEACH the Drunk!)
Wasn't that a fascinating little factoid? He checked out as of 5:00 PM.

Hillary was unavailable too.

Is this the leadership that we voted for?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#18 Feb 7, 2013
Better !!!

non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't that a fascinating little factoid? He checked out as of 5:00 PM.
Hillary was unavailable too.
Is this the leadership that we voted for?
You left out, "conveniently" unavailable. Plausible deniability? The lessons of Nixon keep on giving and giving.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#20 Feb 7, 2013
Industrial strength knee-pads, just keep giving, right ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gays at the airport 59 min goat lover 13
Black St. Paul Teacher Claims Retaliation for C... 6 hr Hello 33
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 7 hr LIbEralS 356
scott walker job creator 9 hr Jbraceboy 25
Black people almost 9 times more likely to be a... 16 hr Hello 2
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 16 hr _Zoey_ 253
Special Message For Police Officer Sims In St.P... 18 hr American_Sons 2
More from around the web

Robbinsdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE