Posted in the Robbinsdale Forum

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#1 Oct 30, 2013
Whodathunkit?

----------

Poll: Obama approval at all-time low

The president’s disapproval rating stands at 51 percent.

By JOSE DELREAL
10/30/13 6:49 PM EDT
Updated: 10/30/13 7:21 PM EDT

President Barack Obama’s job approval has dropped to an all-time low, according to a new poll released Wednesday.

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal survey shows that a mere 42 percent of Americans approve of Obama’s job performance, down five points from a poll conducted in early October. The president’s disapproval rating stands at 51 percent, tying an all-time high for Obama.

In all, 41 percent of respondents say they have a less favorable opinion of the president since the 16 day government shutdown, compared to 21 percent who say they have a more favorable view since the shutdown.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#3 Oct 31, 2013
IrishMN wrote:
Whodathunkit?
----------
Poll: Obama approval at all-time low
The president’s disapproval rating stands at 51 percent.
By JOSE DELREAL
10/30/13 6:49 PM EDT
Updated: 10/30/13 7:21 PM EDT
President Barack Obama’s job approval has dropped to an all-time low, according to a new poll released Wednesday.
A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal survey shows that a mere 42 percent of Americans approve of Obama’s job performance, down five points from a poll conducted in early October. The president’s disapproval rating stands at 51 percent, tying an all-time high for Obama.
In all, 41 percent of respondents say they have a less favorable opinion of the president since the 16 day government shutdown, compared to 21 percent who say they have a more favorable view since the shutdown.
I'dathunkit!!

It all depends on what they ask, how they ask and who they ask. These polls are just not very reliable. But ask the people around you and most will tell you they are not happy with Obama or Congress.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#4 Oct 31, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I'dathunkit!!
It all depends on what they ask, how they ask and who they ask. These polls are just not very reliable. But ask the people around you and most will tell you they are not happy with Obama or Congress.
You are right about there being an across the board disapproval of everything "Washington".

However, in 2014 when it is time to vote, the typical voter will say they are still unhappy with Washington and then say they think their representative is doing a good job and vote the same people back in.

Sad but true.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#5 Oct 31, 2013
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about there being an across the board disapproval of everything "Washington".
However, in 2014 when it is time to vote, the typical voter will say they are still unhappy with Washington and then say they think their representative is doing a good job and vote the same people back in.
Sad but true.
You're right. They will either use the "he's not so bad" excuse or the old stand by, "I can't let a (democrat/republican) get elected" and will vote them back in no matter what their record. This is evidenced by the fact that Anthony Wiener was even able to run for office again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minneapolis Pride Parade fills streets with rai... (Jun '15) 3 hr Geezer Heimers 25
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 5 hr _Zoey_ 579
this is more like it 7 hr anarchist 2
BLM lies on a 0-4 losing streak 7 hr anarchist 10
Another white boy arrested 8 hr Tellitlikeitis 16
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 9 hr Mega Rude 982
bodies 11 hr anarchist 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbinsdale Mortgages