Lesbian Army wife named Fort Bragg’s ‘spouse of the year’

Posted in the Robbinsdale Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 Jan 25, 2013
How can you not give her the award. That woman can serve a nasty fish taco meal for the wife and the kids. She can cook, she can clean and she can beat the heck out of Slew.

"“There are things the government can do right now to make life a hell of a lot easier than what it is currently for those who are in same-sex marriages in the military,”
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/24/16...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Poor coward... LMAOROTFU~! You can't beat an egg....
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jan 25, 2013
What a crock! "People got one vote per email address."
In that case Slewer would get at least 10 votes.
Also, the wifey lied about being denied membership in the Officers' Spouse Club. She never applied, just inquired if she could. They said they would have to give it some thought.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Sure, stalling is how applications are processed, right ?? LMAOROTFU~! Sorry porker, but you're wrong, always/again.
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Sure, stalling is how applications are processed, right ?? LMAOROTFU~! Sorry porker, but you're wrong, always/again.
She didn't fill out an application, numbskull.
Like you, she is a bold faced liar!
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jan 25, 2013
as opposed to a piggy-faced liar like you.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#7 Jan 25, 2013
“When I was denied membership, I asked to speak to the club’s board. I was convinced that if they’d just sit down with me for half an hour, if I could talk to them about what I’ve been doing, what I’ll be doing in the future, they would see what an asset I would be to the group,” Broadway said.

The meeting was not granted.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jan 25, 2013
The New Normal.

Used to be Abnormal, still is.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
“When I was denied membership, I asked to speak to the club’s board. I was convinced that if they’d just sit down with me for half an hour, if I could talk to them about what I’ve been doing, what I’ll be doing in the future, they would see what an asset I would be to the group,” Broadway said.
The meeting was not granted.
You're so pathetic, you were denied membership to AA.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Not a teabagger or a drunk, so I'll just miss your meetings, moron... COWARD ~!

Since: Jan 13

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jan 25, 2013
I am now totally ashamed of EVER being an HONORABLE member of the U.S. Army's 82nd Airborne Division.

This is what obama has done to our military, and don't think that our present and future enemies aren't taking notice.

I will NEVER wear my uniform again (not that obama would care), and I will never volunteer to go overseas to fight any fight that our politicians deem to be "just". I am DONE, "giving" to my country, I have given MORE than my share, I will NOT give ANY MORE. When the REST of America "catches up" then I may reconsider.

Since: Jan 13

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Jan 25, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
How can you not give her the award. That woman can serve a nasty fish taco meal for the wife and the kids. She can cook, she can clean and she can beat the heck out of Slew.
"“There are things the government can do right now to make life a hell of a lot easier than what it is currently for those who are in same-sex marriages in the military,”
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/24/16...
That "officer" should have been run right out of the military, along with her "husband". I feel SO SORRY for their kids, as they are probably being "corrected" with hormones, so that their SEX CHANGE OPERATIONS will happen, at TAXPAYER'S EXPENSE.... Just wait and SEE.

If I was still in the Army, I wouldn't obey a SINGLE COMMAND from this LESBIAN, lt. kernel.... What a JOKE. What an INSULT to the HISTORY of the U.S. ARMY. I would rather DIE then have to report to this FAT, OUT OF SHAPE, UNPROFESSIONAL WANNABE "SOLDIER".
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#13 Jan 25, 2013
maroonberet wrote:
I am now totally ashamed of EVER being an HONORABLE member of the U.S. Army's 82nd Airborne Division.
This is what obama has done to our military, and don't think that our present and future enemies aren't taking notice.
I will NEVER wear my uniform again (not that obama would care), and I will never volunteer to go overseas to fight any fight that our politicians deem to be "just". I am DONE, "giving" to my country, I have given MORE than my share, I will NOT give ANY MORE. When the REST of America "catches up" then I may reconsider.
You need to join the revolution.
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Jan 25, 2013
maroonberet wrote:
What is causing record numbers of suicides in Obama's military?

Even thou there is no draft in progress. When I served there was a draft for everyone even those 26 years old. There were a number of suicides during my 8 weeks of basic in Ft Campbell Ky.

With a professional military with no draftees why would there be so many suicides?
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Lawton wrote:
<quoted text>
What is causing record numbers of suicides in Obama's military?
Even thou there is no draft in progress. When I served there was a draft for everyone even those 26 years old. There were a number of suicides during my 8 weeks of basic in Ft Campbell Ky.
With a professional military with no draftees why would there be so many suicides?
Youth of today were nursed on the teat until age 8. The are weak and get depressed easily. The military just fill them up with meds.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#16 Jan 25, 2013
From the COWARD !?? Yeah, it's "someone else" ! LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Jan 25, 2013
I have a gay husband in Seattle, that is better than a lesbo wife.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Cute, you're posting lots of lies, really hurt to crawl to con, huh ??? LMAOROTU~!

Don't you wish you were a man ?

Poor St Paul Slew... LMAOROTFRU~!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Cute, you're posting lots of lies, really hurt to crawl to con, huh ??? LMAOROTU~!
I am not poor. As long as I have my gay husband in Seattle, I am the richest person around.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#21 Jan 25, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nina Pham 'cured of Ebola' and set to meet Obama 7 min cantmakeitup 4
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 11 min cantmakeitup 13
He fled, fired -- and died (Feb '07) 22 min Gonar 163
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Earthling-1 32,988
Denver Somali Girls Try to Join ISIS 3 hr cantmakeitup 5
Layoffs planned at local Hospitals MnSure 4 hr Liberal 2
ebola in nyc!!!!!!!!!! 6 hr cantmakeitup 4
Robbinsdale Dating
Find my Match

Robbinsdale Jobs