I Wanna Be Bad

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

First, a close family friend, Dick Trickle, committed suicide. I still don't know why, but the whole family is in shock. Then, I realized I couldn't go through with my wedding, and ended my engagement, to a man I dearly love. How do I balance a sense of relief and guilt?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
First, a close family friend, Dick Trickle, committed suicide. I still don't know why, but the whole family is in shock. Then, I realized I couldn't go through with my wedding, and ended my engagement, to a man I dearly love. How do I balance a sense of relief and guilt?
Have you tried 12 yr old scotch and a good cigar?
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Sorry you are having such a tough week Piggy. If it helps any, my life has not been a bed of roses for the last 18 mos. or so either.
My condolences regarding your friend. Take care.

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried 12 yr old scotch and a good cigar?
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Sorry you are having such a tough week Piggy. If it helps any, my life has not been a bed of roses for the last 18 mos. or so either.
My condolences regarding your friend. Take care.
Aw, thanks.
I don't usually whine here, but this isn't the time to dump on the family, they are truly in mourning and don't need me adding to the pain! And, I really did something that I needed to do for a while.
If you feel like it, what's on your mind?
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Sorry to hear that. Time is your ally for this.

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Dat Tru wrote:
Wow, Piggers, I was just heading out when I saw your post. You rarely say anything personal, so what's up?
Well, as a NASCAR guy, you probably know about Dick. And, it made me realize I didn't want to be tied down again after 10 years in a traumatic marriage. So I told my fiance that I didn't want to go through with the wedding, but I still wanted a relationship. He said NO! So, what the F? LOL
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it was just a matter of time before your low life "azz" crawled out from under a rock.
We can expect to be treated to about One Year of Abuses from the Pasty Grey Degenerate Gambler, as she repeatedly repeats distortions of what Miss Piggy wrote here to her friends, whenever the Supple Gut Obese Guy loses on his Bets.

In a just world, Topix would reveal The Abuser Slewblomkins location, and some of the men here could get together and go "Educate" the Defective Slewsie in a manner that should have been dealt the 1st time he opened his Pie Hole on the Playground, last year in Elementary School!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, thanks.
I don't usually whine here, but this isn't the time to dump on the family, they are truly in mourning and don't need me adding to the pain! And, I really did something that I needed to do for a while.
I try to keep my personal and "topix" life as separate as possible. As evidenced by some of the posts on this thread, the carrion eater allegedly from Seattle, and a few others,(who are probably all the same name-jacking, low information, no integrity poster) has no compunction about trying to use peoples problems or history as fodder for abuse. Especially if it means avoiding any actual intelligent discourse.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Like the name calling, proves you're the "man"...you claim. LMAOROFU~! cantgetitup....
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

I'd point out you called yourself carrion, but anyone THAT dumb.....

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
Wishing you the best Piggy. You are never alone in your journey, no matter how lonely it seems.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Must be alone, to post private info to strangers...

How stupid are you ?

Oh right, the broke moniker mutt....

Have another PhillipKs, COWARD !
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, thanks.
sounds like a good reason to start working out. Exercise is the best medicine.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Lose some weight fat azz....
That was sweet and to the point Champ LOl hahha
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hit girls.
You don't show and are weaker, than ANY girl....
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Bushmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Since rhe Slime is half man and the rest is indeterminare, he/she/it keeps bringing up the man thing. It must be lonesome out there in rhe dark. Pure frivel.
Say it again winner!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hit girls.
Hahaha you're really funny their spaceout,you sound like you crush on me thank you but no thanks,but my point is this,what did ever or say that got so sore and sinister?hmmm whats up?

You betrayed the Federation of Worlds,you're busted down to a show dog circus clown hahaha.
You had Promise! but you blew it,and I'm glad you did!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Bushmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Since rhe Slime is half man and the rest is indeterminare, he/she/it keeps bringing up the man thing. It must be lonesome out there in rhe dark. Pure frivel.
rhe, indeterminare, rhe, & frivel... Drunk, huh capt/con ?
P C Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

"HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS IS OUT THERE?":::::

How about this, the Fort Hood Terrorist, Hassan, has been paid almost $300,000 in wages since he opened fire on his fellow soldiers in 2009. And, the Obama Administration is still calling this 'Work-Place Violence'. Allah Akbar!!!!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

P C Free Zone wrote:
"HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS IS OUT THERE?":::::
How about this, the Fort Hood Terrorist, Hassan, has been paid almost $300,000 in wages since he opened fire on his fellow soldiers in 2009. And, the Obama Administration is still calling this 'Work-Place Violence'. Allah Akbar!!!!
The "Administration" KNOWS! where the Mooslims that attacked the Consulate in Benghazi are.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Why not explain why ?? Oh right, you're dishonest...
The Army said under the Military Code of Justice, Hasanís salary cannot be suspended unless he is proven guilty.
Iddioot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Robbinsdale Discussions

Search the Robbinsdale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The NFL's domestic violence problem 8 min cowboy chris 3
Obama wants to close the Medtronic loophole 10 min cowboy chris 5
Vikings training camp 1 hr OJ the Juice 28
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 26,206
Bellweather 1 hr Space Aces Fat Sister 3
Michele Bachmann 2016 first woman President ( Y... 2 hr billary 2016 26
Knoblock inducted into Twins Hall of Shame 2 hr slackers r losers 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Robbinsdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••