Washington DC is for sale again

Washington DC is for sale again

Posted in the Robbinsdale Forum

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#1 Oct 31, 2013
There are 12 former Goldman Sachs Senior Execs that are currently employed by the Obama Administration.

Looks like Goldman Sachs is putting a down payment on the next President.

Democrats are very generous people. I am sure Hillary will donate this money to the poor. Don't you think?

----------

Hillary Clinton’s Lucrative Goldman Sachs Speaking Gigs

By Alec Torres
October 30, 2013 3:25 PM

Hillary Clinton spoke at two separate Goldman Sachs events on the evenings of Thursday, October 24 and Tuesday, October 29. As both Politico and the New York Times report, Clinton’s fee is about $200,000 per speech, meaning she likely netted around $400,000 for her paid gigs at Goldman over the course of six days.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#2 Oct 31, 2013
IrishMN wrote:
There are 12 former Goldman Sachs Senior Execs that are currently employed by the Obama Administration.
Looks like Goldman Sachs is putting a down payment on the next President.
Democrats are very generous people. I am sure Hillary will donate this money to the poor. Don't you think?
----------
Hillary Clinton’s Lucrative Goldman Sachs Speaking Gigs
By Alec Torres
October 30, 2013 3:25 PM
Hillary Clinton spoke at two separate Goldman Sachs events on the evenings of Thursday, October 24 and Tuesday, October 29. As both Politico and the New York Times report, Clinton’s fee is about $200,000 per speech, meaning she likely netted around $400,000 for her paid gigs at Goldman over the course of six days.
Extremely generous with other peoples money. I saw on the news this morning that University of CA is going to allot $5,000,000 for educating students that are here illegally. If I understand correctly, that school is now run by none other than Janet Napolitano.

How about instead they help all of those citizen type high school seniors who can't read, prep for college?

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#3 Oct 31, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Extremely generous with other peoples money. I saw on the news this morning that University of CA is going to allot $5,000,000 for educating students that are here illegally. If I understand correctly, that school is now run by none other than Janet Napolitano.
How about instead they help all of those citizen type high school seniors who can't read, prep for college?
While $5 million is chump change to Napolitano, it is a huge pile of money to most people. Especially when it is tax dollars confiscated from hard working Americans. And as you say, we should spend it on US citizens and their education - not illegal aliens.

How much do you want to be that Big Sis will be standing in front of the CA Legislature next budget session with her hand out screaming about how they don't have enough money to educate the students properly?

They have the money already but choose to spend it on the wrong priorities.
Putts

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Oct 31, 2013
Sad when everyone in DC is for sale. And they sell the USA to the highest bidder.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#5 Oct 31, 2013
Putts wrote:
Sad when everyone in DC is for sale. And they sell the USA to the highest bidder.
What's sadder, the fact that DC is like that or the fact that we have let it go on for so long?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Tue FaIth Breeds Stup... 35,579
Statewide protective agency (Oct '15) Mon Troy 34
News Fmr. Prior Lake Youth Pastor Charged With Havin... Sep 26 Paris Hilton 24
Sick hillary Sep 25 LIbEralS 11
News Ramsey County / Meth dealer's motives in sting ... (Aug '08) Sep 24 Lynnhollenbeck 13
Hillary will lose! "EmailGate" NOT WORTHY TO BE... Sep 24 cantmakeitup 5
News Wisconsin girl who drowned in Crystal identified (Aug '08) Oct '15 Anonymous 8

Robbinsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbinsdale Mortgages