Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 15, 2013
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#1 Jul 14, 2013
We hated each other & killed the golden calf....

Although acquitted, George Zimmerman has a life sentence, with no possibility of parole, in a prison in which he is the architect, builder, and jailer.

He will have to live in hiding, wearing disguises, and looking over his shoulder until his death.

Instead of waiting until he actually SAW Trayvon Martin DO something, or waiting for the police...

he choose to become the arresting officer, prosecutor, judge, jury, and executioner of this kid.

While I think race was a factor, the biggest factor was/is that George Zimmerman is obviously an emotionally disturbed man.... with delusions of grandeur, an inferiority complex, control freak issues, and access to a DANGEROUS WEAPON, a hand gun.

Guess what the next hot ticket item will be..... for troubled teens ???

redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jul 15, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
Trayvon Martin made a huge mistake attacking a "cracker" thinking that he wasn't armed or wouldn't defend himself.
I lie won't fly Zimmerman was the aggressor and everybody does that fact including you even his own defense team admitted that that fact and they said tha tit was legal for Zimmerman to leave his car and to follow Trayvon andt trayvon kicked his expert karate ass.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jul 15, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your last sentence admits that Zimmerman broke no law whatsoever AND that Martin attacked him. Case closed - get over it.
Sure I'll get over it when Zimmerman is in the Pen or he's dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Brian_G 32,475
Henry Kissinger "assembly of a new world order" 7 hr Space ace 1
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 7 hr Space ace 3
Drop one word....add one word game 9 hr _Zoey_ 84
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 hr Advertisment 26,226
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 15 hr Einer Joe Hansen ... 63
Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on ... 15 hr cantmakeitup 17
•••
•••
Robbinsdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Robbinsdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••