Why do the young people all seem to h...

Why do the young people all seem to have them?

Posted in the Robbins Forum

tattoo

Wartburg, TN

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Why does so many young people(male and female) want a tattoo? Do they not realize that a tattoo is a life time thing unless you have plenty of money?
thatgrl

Oneida, TN

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Most people with a tat want it so yeah, they realize it's going to be there. lol
Tattoos r 4 losers

Sevierville, TN

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Because they are basically losers that think a tattoo will make them cool somehow yet all they are then is a loser with a tattoo.
really

Huntsville, TN

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Or some of us have them for reasons that are our own. Not going to explain it to judgmental people. However, never trust someone with a tattoo on the side of their neck. They are nothing but trouble.
mhmm
#5 Dec 6, 2012
Hey! I'm sure you have or do something that would make me ask myself the same question. Quit being so judgemental, seriously.
Im here

Lancing, TN

#6 Dec 6, 2012
I've got tats! been around for years. If you see me out and wana coment or ever be a brave ass and wanna remove them, i'll throw you a blade and you can start removing em any time you'd like. o-yeah, i have a extra blade to, i'll also remove anything i dont like on you as well!!!! You up to the challenge? If not, worry about yourself and not others or you'll get judged my way! Your daughter or wife probably has on on her tits or puss you cant see now and i was probably the one that ran it! LMFAO

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Get an "I Love Bunion " tat.
my head hurts

Mooresville, NC

#9 Dec 6, 2012
tattoo wrote:
Why does so many young people(male and female) want a tattoo? Do they not realize that a tattoo is a life time thing unless you have plenty of money?
You ask as if tats are a new thing? Do some research. Tats have been around for years.. thousands of years.
tattoo

Wartburg, TN

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Im here wrote:
I've got tats! been around for years. If you see me out and wana coment or ever be a brave ass and wanna remove them, i'll throw you a blade and you can start removing em any time you'd like. o-yeah, i have a extra blade to, i'll also remove anything i dont like on you as well!!!! You up to the challenge? If not, worry about yourself and not others or you'll get judged my way! Your daughter or wife probably has on on her tits or puss you cant see now and i was probably the one that ran it! LMFAO
Now I'm gonna spend the rest of my life wishing I was a real man like you! But, I would like to know when I said anything about removing anyone's tattoos. Didn't say I didn't like them. I just think that young people should give it a little thought before they put something on their body that they may regret later, and a Lot of people regret them later in life.
my eyes hurts

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Dec 6, 2012
my head hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
You ask as if tats are a new thing? Do some research. Tats have been around for years.. thousands of years.
I mean seriously I wonder if people even thought of the things they post on here? I used to think it's a joke then realized that these people seriously do think this way. lmfao
Im here

Lancing, TN

#12 Dec 7, 2012
Just get one or let it go! what about your Body jewelry? some just express good reasons for having them. Most all have meaning in some way! Past loved one's etc. Dont judge unless you know the facts!
just me

Lancing, TN

#13 Dec 7, 2012
LOLOL
Anonymous

Sunbright, TN

#14 Dec 7, 2012
I've never been a fan of tattoos. If people want one, that's their business, but I wouldn't get one. I've never seen one that I liked.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Dec 8, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
I've never been a fan of tattoos. If people want one, that's their business, but I wouldn't get one. I've never seen one that I liked.
Bunion will decide what you like.
Opinion

Oneida, TN

#16 Dec 8, 2012
I personally think they look trashy but think it is a up to the person receiving them. I know good people that have them and say they are addictive. I think must people do not think about the future and when they get lose skin how they will look. It is current fade but will slow down withtime
gotafew

Charlotte, NC

#17 Dec 12, 2012
I've got a few tats an I love when I'm standing there talking to people and someone walks by an they say the thats so stupid bs. People like that are trouble blah blah ect. Then I get to show mine off, an then i get to hear " how will that look when your old?" ..... Oh yea i forgot how beautiful your old ass body will be. I was raised in a Christian home and by a religious family. An I use to hear that the Bible says not to have them. Well maybe the people that only has that argument should go back an read again a little closer to details. An as for the make me feel cool no half the time I forget I have them. Getting a tattoo is more then a picture on your body. It takes you somewhere a place to clear your head. I mean I see some of the people younger then me that have some little pin dots that shouldn't even count and some with straight up trash cause their buddy decided to get a machine. If your going to get one get something people can see without glasses. My last I spent 5 hours getting my back done. It was a piece in honor of someone, and for that 5 hours with a needle dragging up and down my spine my head was free and clear. An the next one will be a Polynesian hand tap. For those who don't have ink look it up. Cause the pain makes it worth telling about. Unless you whine like b***h.
Yap

Wartburg, TN

#18 Dec 12, 2012
Knew a guy once with tats and piercings all over his face. He looked at me once and said, I been everywhere getting job interviews and Just don't understand why no one will give me a job. Kinda like advertising a I'm proud to be a convict license plate on the back of your car and on a girl I'm from the Jerry Springer trailer park except a license plates a little easier to get rid off. To each his own. Bunion will decide what tats you get! LOL
Love my Tattoo

Deer Lodge, TN

#19 Dec 13, 2012
I have two and I love them. My oldest boy wants one and I told him to make sure he puts it where it can be covered. Seriously there are jobs that you cant get it you have tattoo's. There is nothing wrong with them as long as it dont get nasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentist Spencer Ellis in Huntsville 5 hr Just saying 8
Blondie 7 hr LoveFromAfar 17
Local law enforcement education 10 hr Long dong 31
Medicaid Recipients 19 hr Debra 17
Mrs. Newman Thu Xhuck 3
Mechanic work Thu Mom Humper 17
School Board Member, Brad Zachary, arrested for... (Jun '09) Dec '17 Kianaward 52

Robbins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbins Mortgages