First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Friend

Winfield, TN

#1 Apr 14, 2012
Who is doing all the home invasions around town? I'd bet that 1 out of every 10 homes have been robbed.
one who knows

Lancing, TN

#2 Apr 16, 2012
I hope they get caught and dont call the law call suberts
Friend

Winfield, TN

#3 Apr 16, 2012
one who knows wrote:
I hope they get caught and dont call the law call suberts
Folks need to start posting names of those dooing the stealing. It is a low-life person who would steal from family and neighbors.
uhh

Pine Knot, KY

#4 Apr 17, 2012
I agree. You just cant help some people. Its bad when you go out of your way to help some people and then they turn around and rob you. I dont think you could get any lower.
Friend

Winfield, TN

#5 Apr 17, 2012
We never hear of anyone being prosecuted for these crimes in Sunbright. Why is that?
barbara

Sunbright, TN

#6 Apr 19, 2012
i cant stand a thief. all i got to say is, come to my house to steal or pull a home invasion, hehe im calling schuberts!! i had an ordeal at my home a while back, and by the time the law got to me, i could have been killed. well, a person has the right to defend themselvs and their property. BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY!! The District attorney detective told me that. catch someone in ur home and shoot them! what happened to sunbright police? really?? im taking measures to defend my life my home and the lives of my family. aND THE MATERIAL THINGS ME AND MY HUSBAND WORK OUR TAILS OFF TO BUY.
Friend

Tuscaloosa, AL

#7 Apr 19, 2012
barbara wrote:
i cant stand a thief. all i got to say is, come to my house to steal or pull a home invasion, hehe im calling schuberts!! i had an ordeal at my home a while back, and by the time the law got to me, i could have been killed. well, a person has the right to defend themselvs and their property. BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY!! The District attorney detective told me that. catch someone in ur home and shoot them! what happened to sunbright police? really?? im taking measures to defend my life my home and the lives of my family. aND THE MATERIAL THINGS ME AND MY HUSBAND WORK OUR TAILS OFF TO BUY.
Talk about low-life. I hear they even broke into the baptist church and stole from them. Who'd stoop so low as to do that?
barbara

Sunbright, TN

#8 Apr 26, 2012
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about low-life. I hear they even broke into the baptist church and stole from them. Who'd stoop so low as to do that?
ppl too sorry to work. i work almost everyday, so does my hubby. i drive to scott co. to work, ppl say there isnt any jobs? i lost 1 job cuz i dont live in scott co. and i had another job 2 days later. no, its ot a glamorous job and pays min. wage. but i work and i respect others, thieves i cant stand...thy have stolen from the cemetary and home invasions and now the church...us as law abiding citzens and working ppl will have to protect ourslves and our property and watch out for our fellow neighbors..
Meth Methton

Huntsville, TN

#9 Apr 27, 2012
Word around the street is Chad Gentry is the one who broke in the church. Also word is Dustin Brown may or may not have went into a guys house and stole his tv. Guess who was driving the car they stuffed the tv in? None other than Chad Gentry....
I wish they could of broke in my house at that time of the day. It would of been wonderful
MrSmith-Wesson

United States

#10 Apr 30, 2012
Yep I will protect my own property as well. Nobody's gonna steal from my family while I'm home without gettin a lead implant for free. I'm disabled so I have it hard enough without having some theif steal me blind.
its ashame

Chicago, IL

#11 May 1, 2012
Yes chad gentry is a dang thief who steals from anyone he can so he can snort up his nose.... and Dustin Brown isn't any better!!! They'll get whats coming to them
Friend

Sunbright, TN

#12 May 1, 2012
its ashame wrote:
Yes chad gentry is a dang thief who steals from anyone he can so he can snort up his nose.... and Dustin Brown isn't any better!!! They'll get whats coming to them
If this Gentry dude is doing the stealing how is it that he a gettin off?
nosy rosy

Sunbright, TN

#13 May 6, 2012
earl staton is a thief as well, he was selling guns with chad gentry. earl lives in them townhouse apartments behind galloway construction. he buys stolen stuff too, just ask adrianna, brown??
curious

Lancing, TN

#14 May 7, 2012
nosy rosy wrote:
earl staton is a thief as well, he was selling guns with chad gentry. earl lives in them townhouse apartments behind galloway construction. he buys stolen stuff too, just ask adrianna, brown??
yeah i know him he walks all the time. he fols around with adrianna roberts sister. heard he had her strung out on pills. he hangs out with chad gentry..heard him and chad took some stolen guns to the flea market in somerset to sell them. and that came from his brother stan. earl is a con artist. he will steal from you soon as your head is turned.
curious

Lancing, TN

#15 May 7, 2012
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
If this Gentry dude is doing the stealing how is it that he a gettin off?
who know..i dont think his family is helping him. heard he stole some guns belonged to his step dad and took them to somerset flea market with that earl guy he hangs around with. earls brother told on them. stanley tells everything earl and chad does when they make him mad...chads good luck has to run out sometime.or maybe he's ratting???
curious

Lancing, TN

#16 May 7, 2012
Friend wrote:
We never hear of anyone being prosecuted for these crimes in Sunbright. Why is that?
most ppl fie report then claim it on insurance i think..the law doesn't care apparently..i know a lady who saw 2 ppl plain as day carrying something out of someones house and putting in their vehicle, she went to the sheriff dept in wartburg and was laughed out of the station, for real.
outtahere

Oneida, TN

#17 Jul 7, 2012
I also was ignored at the Sheriff's. When called they came and did nothing. And people have the nerve to tell me I should be the one to move. They'd rather have druggies, drunks, thieves, murderers and sex offenders living in this town. Go figure!???
Friend

Lancing, TN

#18 Jul 7, 2012
outtahere wrote:
I also was ignored at the Sheriff's. When called they came and did nothing. And people have the nerve to tell me I should be the one to move. They'd rather have druggies, drunks, thieves, murderers and sex offenders living in this town. Go figure!???
Did you get hit this week here in Sunbright?
outtahere

Oneida, TN

#19 Jul 8, 2012
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get hit this week here in Sunbright?
No. I let my neighbors know I have cameras in my house, and Maggie and Mack, whom I'd LOVE to introduce to my evil neighbors.:) It is a shame people have to have cameras to protect themselves and their property from evil neighbors.(Even the drug dealers/,akers have them!) They should be there to help each other. I NEVER had to protect myself until I came to this town. And I've lived in MANY states and in another country and visited many other states and countries. I call this a God-forsaken town. I have never seen a place so bad, and NO ONE cares or does anything about it all. Why?! I tried, but anyone in authority does nothing and says I should move.???!!!
Watcher

Fort Campbell, TN

#20 Jul 19, 2012
MCSD is a joke. I called them for a problem and they show up 3 1/2 hours later. Good thing it wasnt an emergency. The next day we called them and it took 10 hours. Once again glad it wasnt an emergency. We the people need to take back the community and deal with this scum ourselves whether it be horse whipping or thieves losing digits or burning down the drug dealers. I know it sounds mean and cruel but we the people need to do something cause the MCSD wont do diddly squat. Just my 2 cents worth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relationship problems 39 min Erika 11
stacy crowley. 8 hr Tu madre 4
The teachers should be teaching this 13 hr Stan 5
check this out 13 hr Stan 3
blade in mcdonalds food 18 hr Stan 54
what counts as cheating 18 hr Stan 21
Allen Dagley hanging in Wartburg (May '13) 23 hr Smh 24
More from around the web

Robbins People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]