JDS Technologies at the Airport

Posted in the Robbins Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
seriously

Wartburg, TN

#1 Jan 20, 2011
What is it like out there? Can anyone tell me. I'm looking for a good job and no drama.
seriously

Wartburg, TN

#2 Jan 20, 2011
Please be serious. I have heard a lot of stuff. So im just wondering if its a good place to work.
for real

Wartburg, TN

#4 Jan 22, 2011
who do I talk to for a job I already got a application in. also heard startn a 3rd shift?
junebaby45

Oneida, TN

#5 Jan 22, 2011
Monday morning at 630 usually their is a white car and a pickup in front parking lot the man who hires is ron or newell, the reception is reshonda she comes in before 7 we start at 7 am till 330 pm.so if u r a worker bee come on and good luck. id put in my app. and call back and let them know u r a worker n want a job dress neatly.keep calling till they call u is my advice.....keep calling till u r embarrrassed trust me...
really

Wartburg, TN

#6 Jan 23, 2011
are there any hot guys that work there?
mum

Oneida, TN

#7 Jan 23, 2011
Is that all scott county women think about ?
junebaby45

Oneida, TN

#8 Jan 23, 2011
not really what id say hot, but they all are respectful and if not they dont last long.
justme

York, SC

#9 Jan 23, 2011
Are they doing any hiring for the office? that is more what im looking for. I went to school for the medical field and im yet to find a job.
hahaha now thats funny

Pine Knot, KY

#10 Jan 24, 2011
if you like to be screamed at, cussed at, and talked to like you are a ignorant dog by the "owner", well then I say GO FOR IT!! No druggies there???? What a joke!!!! When people come in all pale faced and puking cause they took too many pills (I believe junebaby45 you know EXACTLY who I'm talking about) before 7 a.m., screams "dangerous working environment!!" to me!! But hey, if that's the kind of place you want to work, well then like I said....GO FOR IT AND MORE POWER TO YA!! Personally, I wouldn't work there if my life depended on it!! I know people there and also know people that used to be there...what a waste of time!!
OCTO-TI

Oliver Springs, TN

#11 Jan 24, 2011
WHAT Happened to the BATTERY REcyclying Operation that was susposed to hire 500 Scounty Workers on Airport Road? Or is this ANOTHER building we Scott County Taxpayers are paying taxes to pay for?
OCTO-TI

Oliver Springs, TN

#12 Jan 24, 2011
Phoned SCott County Chamber of Commerce- J D S Technologies is a SEPARATE COMPANY -o
prisoner nomo

United States

#13 Jan 26, 2011
No drugs what a joke. Get high in the bathrooms owner says everyone makes mistakes. Lmao. If need job use only as a steppingstone till find something better. And if u do get job there better obey the warden. Or he be having you washing his dog and mowing his yards. Good luck. Job hunter. Worse case use your foodstamps an buy mtdews take them to his gas station across from hospital. He will buy them with cash for half of what you paid for them. Smart business not very professional though. Btw warden thanks.
junebaby45

Oneida, TN

#14 Jan 26, 2011
justme wrote:
Are they doing any hiring for the office? that is more what im looking for. I went to school for the medical field and im yet to find a job.
no only dirty factory work and hard fast work it is so if ya'll apply leave that skirt at home.
Satisfied

Oneida, TN

#15 Jan 27, 2011
hahaha now thats funny wrote:
if you like to be screamed at, cussed at, and talked to like you are a ignorant dog by the "owner", well then I say GO FOR IT!! No druggies there???? What a joke!!!! When people come in all pale faced and puking cause they took too many pills (I believe junebaby45 you know EXACTLY who I'm talking about) before 7 a.m., screams "dangerous working environment!!" to me!! But hey, if that's the kind of place you want to work, well then like I said....GO FOR IT AND MORE POWER TO YA!! Personally, I wouldn't work there if my life depended on it!! I know people there and also know people that used to be there...what a waste of time!!
I am sure that this type of comment comes from a supervisor that was fired becasue he kept calliing the employee's stupid and kept starting arguements with people back in November. He started a agrument on 2nd shift with the owner and the owner kept telling him to stop and then He fired him and the plant has been the best from that time. We have health insurance and more presses and working and growing, If you really dont want to be work here then we as workers really dont want you here. So you can just stay home and do nothing and not wven thinking of wasting your time.
Shannon

Pine Knot, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2011
Satisfied wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that this type of comment comes from a supervisor that was fired becasue he kept calliing the employee's stupid and kept starting arguements with people back in November. He started a agrument on 2nd shift with the owner and the owner kept telling him to stop and then He fired him and the plant has been the best from that time. We have health insurance and more presses and working and growing, If you really dont want to be work here then we as workers really dont want you here. So you can just stay home and do nothing and not wven thinking of wasting your time.
This post was brought to my attention by several people. While some of what is said is true, half truths are still lies. For those who hide behind fake names, leave me be. Lots I could say, but won't. Wouldn't stoop to your level. Karma is a "b".
hmmmm

Oakdale, TN

#17 Jan 27, 2011
whats the pay and beneifts? any raises? what shifts are they there?
junebab45

Oneida, TN

#18 Jan 31, 2011
"This post was brought to my attention by several people. While some of what is said is true, half truths are still lies. For those who hide behind fake names, leave me be. Lots I could say, but won't. Wouldn't stoop to your level. Karma is a "b"/QUOTE] "yeah shanon you were the creepy old guy who threatened young girls to sleep withu before work or "YOU WOULD MAKE IT VERY HARD ON THEM' and ur girl is a beauty!! u r a fool!!! u know how u only jumped on young boys or ppl u thought wouldn't stand up to ur monkey ass but u never stood up to me like that cuz i knew think about it i would have stopped u in ur tracks.. ill tell ur asshole buddy eric my name and we can meet anytime aface to 2-faced dude. u need to straighten the hell up and treat that lady right u r a fool. and i know there was a hell of a hollering and happiness when we were told u no longer was an employee, how does that make u feel?? that everyone hated ur guts??? except the asshole buddies who buy and bought ur drugs u sold there boy old vince got u for some cash huh??? hee hee hee i pray for u i pray a truck runs ur leggs over asnd u have to asjk some one for help and u get screamed at !!!! yeah dude,'KARMA ' KARMA' WILL GET UR ASS!!!!! SWEET DREAMS HEE HEE
crazy

Wartburg, TN

#19 Feb 5, 2011
JDS is nothing but trouble. its starting to be like Tennier. There is nothing but wh*** that work out there. So if i was you people i would not work there. But i also know that there is no jobs out there so i guess you have no choice. Its a job. But i would be careful.
like to know

Strunk, KY

#20 Feb 6, 2011
go to robbins forum and look under doug king. he works at jds,read all ,it might pay off for everybody to read it, even the boss
terry

Oneida, TN

#21 Feb 7, 2011
So who are you all going to bash next week ? Every week it is someone new. I guess that you all have walk on water. What hell do the boss have to do with what people do when they are not at work ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Jordy Coffey 5 hr wilma 5
Dukes of Hazzard convention coming to Scott County 6 hr Hehe 9
winfield mayor 7 hr kate 3
Chris Lewallen (Apr '14) 7 hr golden rule 54
What's going on with Fill In Foods 8 hr Scott 3
Atheist? 10 hr PunkThumper 8
lil Texas StakeHouse in winfield 11 hr yoyoyo 38
Robbins Dating
Find my Match

Robbins Jobs