Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Can anyone give the exact location of where Christina Bussell is?There is a significant cash reward if you can tell where she is.....
Citizen

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Someone knows something. They just aren't talking. Probably out of fear.
hope

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

People say just about anything on here, so why cant they tell what happened to her and where she is?? Come on, if you know something just post it.
friend

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

her family needs closure just like everybody elce. she has got 2 kids tht will grow up without a mom.she was a good friend of mine n i miss her. she needs to be found so she can have a proper burial. if anybody knows anything,please come forward.
Someone knows

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Still nothing? Come on somebody knows!!!
Hope

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

There is always hope that someone will come forward. I hope it is sooner than later.
In my heart, I feel like she is no longer with us, but I could be wrong.
Right or wrong, I know the family would like to know so they could have closure.
I pray whomever knows gets a case of the gulities and tells someone and soon.
Preacher

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

God answered one prayer and let the murder of the Posey man be solved so I have faith this missng case will be solved soon too. In the mean time, we will keep Christina on our prayer list.
just saying

Drexel, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I can't believe that nobody is talking. Oneida is such a small place, looks like somebody would say something to help her family. I know now the person or people responsible for her disappearance isn't going to say anything, too much time has passed. They obviously have no soul or conscience,or both. I truly hope they find her. Her family deserves answers. I come to this forum on occasion just to get updates on Christinas journey home.
Gabe

Lancing, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

With our law enforcement its no wonder she aint been found do they now how to investigate anything
wonder

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

just saying wrote:
I can't believe that nobody is talking. Oneida is such a small place, looks like somebody would say something to help her family. I know now the person or people responsible for her disappearance isn't going to say anything, too much time has passed. They obviously have no soul or conscience,or both. I truly hope they find her. Her family deserves answers. I come to this forum on occasion just to get updates on Christinas journey home.
I heard awhile back that Tony Myers had something to do with her missing don't know if that was a rumor or not.
Gabe

Lancing, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard awhile back that Tony Myers had something to do with her missing don't know if that was a rumor or not.
heard same thing.
hoping

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Has law enforcement spoke to him?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

For anyone that wants to help- check out this FB page; https://www.facebook.com/events/1576451876615...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Here's an interesting link which happens to be a public record; http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/sorint/sor_Details...
hoping

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

What- me worry wrote:
Here's an interesting link which happens to be a public record; http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/sorint/sor_Details...
I checked out both links you posted. I'm sorry to say I found out nothing beneficial from either. The fb page seems to be inactive. The other just says he is a sex offender. Also his convictions are those committed against a child or children. Christina is an adult. I'm not saying he's not a bad person, just not seeing a connection with him. Explain please?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

hoping wrote:
<quoted text>
I checked out both links you posted. I'm sorry to say I found out nothing beneficial from either. The fb page seems to be inactive. The other just says he is a sex offender. Also his convictions are those committed against a child or children. Christina is an adult. I'm not saying he's not a bad person, just not seeing a connection with him. Explain please?
The FB page contains a running dialogue of condolences and thoughts from her family and friends. The other link is of the person that has been mentioned in several posts as a person of interest.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Someone who knws

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Heard lonas lowe done something to her
Lalala

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

that Casey Thomas that ran around with her was running around with her up until the time she went missing. they were both doing things for money at the bars in Winfield .
Eww

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

that girl is also nasty. they got her charged with helping kill Jb posey. she prolly helped kill Christina too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Robbins Discussions

Search the Robbins Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Augur 140,781
Park View Dr. ??? 33 min Neighbor 4
Mark Matthews 40 min she needs help 2
Let us not froget 42 min she needs help 16
Dorothy Watson 51 min she needs help 4
Teresa this and that 1 hr heck 16
El Rey mexican Restuarant 8 hr Something better 71
•••
•••
•••
•••

Robbins Jobs

•••