Next Last
oh no

Deer Lodge, TN

#1 Nov 25, 2012
the world is gonna end
Ready

Jamestown, TN

#2 Nov 25, 2012
No use to be scared, if you're ready it will be wonderful.
Anonymous

Oneida, TN

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Nothing is going to happen on December 21.
life

Fayetteville, NC

#4 Nov 25, 2012
We all better pray that it doesn't;
They are a lot of people may not see heaven
KNOW BIBLE

Oneida, TN

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Matthew 24:36

American King James Version"

But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

If you belive your BIBLE. Then God is not coming on the 21st because no one know when he is coming not Jesus nor the Angels.
Fun

Oneida, TN

#6 Nov 25, 2012
We are all going to become zombies
Some people

Travelers Rest, SC

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Think the Mayan calendar ends on Dec.21 and they think the Mayans predicted the end of the world. The Mayan calendar 6th age begins on Dec.21. Use search terms NASA and Mayan Calendar on Google and Bing.
intheknow

Vermillion, SD

#8 Nov 25, 2012
The world is definitely gonna end because there's no more Twinkies!!! LOL
new age

Oneida, TN

#9 Nov 25, 2012
Some people wrote:
Think the Mayan calendar ends on Dec.21 and they think the Mayans predicted the end of the world. The Mayan calendar 6th age begins on Dec.21. Use search terms NASA and Mayan Calendar on Google and Bing.
Everyone thinks the world is going to end due to the mayan calendar but in all reality I don't think I would trust any thing from people lol that thought they were made up of corn.
Dwayne

Huntsville, TN

#10 Nov 26, 2012
we may have a pole shift on the planet
Some people

Faith, NC

#11 Nov 26, 2012
new age wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone thinks the world is going to end due to the mayan calendar but in all reality I don't think I would trust any thing from people lol that thought they were made up of corn.
The Mayan have a calendar that's divide into ages and each one those ages is 5,200 yrs long. Dec.21 is simply the start of one of those ages. NASA's website had article saying early Mayan calendar was found and predicted nothing. It's just the media blowing something out of proportion .
Some people

Faith, NC

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Dwayne wrote:
we may have a pole shift on the planet
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/201...
My tanning bed appointment needs to be canceled.
The Blue Cyclone

Bellevue, WA

#13 Nov 26, 2012
This is a serious issue, people. This ain't a joke.
hmm

Charlotte, NC

#14 Nov 26, 2012
You think that's scary? The world could end any day. Why isn't that a scary thought? Or the thought of scientists only really know where 10% of huge meteors are in space? Maybe if your that freaked out about it you should do some soul searching and get comfortable with the thought that we're all gonna die.
Fun

Oneida, TN

#15 Nov 27, 2012
The Blue Cyclone wrote:
This is a serious issue, people. This ain't a joke.
No, what's serious is this could happen right now, 11/27. It don't have to wait til 12/21, what everyone needs to realize is it could happen now, tomorrow, years from now, and never. Everyone needs to be ready and treat every day like its the last instead of planning their end for 12/21!
heard that too

Seneca, SC

#16 Nov 27, 2012
I think the guy that chiseld the mayan calender just got tired and chislin and stoped cause thats alot of work
Child Of The King

Winfield, TN

#17 Nov 27, 2012
People, get a grip! It says in the Bible that not even the angela in heaven know the date!! So stop spazzing. Instead, prepare yourself because it could be tomorrow. Y'all better be repenting and getting right with God. If you're right with him, there's nothing to worry about because Heaven is going to be much better than earth!! And the best part is that it never ends!!
Supernintendo Chalmers

Lancing, TN

#18 Nov 27, 2012
I
Child Of The King wrote:
People, get a grip! It says in the Bible that not even the angela in heaven know the date!! So stop spazzing. Instead, prepare yourself because it could be tomorrow. Y'all better be repenting and getting right with God. If you're right with him, there's nothing to worry about because Heaven is going to be much better than earth!! And the best part is that it never ends!!
If Heaven ain't a lot like Dixie then I don't wanna go.
Ken Hughes

Corning, OH

#19 Nov 27, 2012
That prediction on Dec 21, was made by very pagan people who sacrificed their children. They were not Godly people. Don't worry about that! Go by what the Bible says and stay close to God and you will be fine!

Ken Hughes
peebles, Ohio
truth

West Bend, WI

#20 Nov 27, 2012
heard that too wrote:
I think the guy that chiseld the mayan calender just got tired and chislin and stoped cause thats alot of work
he was a Scott co. Native. Need i say more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do I need to pay a tip to the guys at Mike's ga... 25 min Mike 10
Last Days 38 min Dead 43
enbody had trouble with Mcdonald not getting o... 2 hr job 11
What happened to Mike Blevins? 6 hr Really 11
i-rent 7 hr picks 12
Any One have cut wood for sale 9 hr Mr Bean 2
Jonathan Chambers 9 hr big Ben 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robbins Mortgages