Marks Family Pharmacy
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Anyone having problems with this pharmacy? They used to be friendly there. And they never can get my medication right.
Yeah

Helenwood, TN

#2 Feb 26, 2013
They never fill the prescriptions right. I always have to go back in. The co pays are always different. Not sure if the employees are trained properly or what. They are a little rude as well. I may end up switching to Walgreens. I like giving my money to businesses owned in the community, but seems like the brick and mortar stores treat you better.
oneida

Oakdale, TN

#3 Feb 26, 2013
we switched to walgreens over them , they filled 1 of my medicines and they put the wrong medication in my bottle. and i had to take it back in to them and it was just luck that i looked at it before i took it .
Concerned

Oneida, TN

#5 Feb 26, 2013
They r very friendly always every time I'm there never had any problems
havy

United States

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Sounds like u all need to find a new place that appreciates your business. This is a shame.
sal

United States

#8 Feb 26, 2013
A couple of them are nice.
Not Me

Sunbright, TN

#9 Feb 27, 2013
I've Had no problems with them. Every time I have been there they seem to be friendly.
Me Either

Oneida, TN

#10 Jun 6, 2013
They are nice to me every time I have been there. I seen a few new faces the last time I was in. Does anyone know who works there now?
hmmm

Oneida, TN

#11 Jun 6, 2013
I like Danny's convenient drive-thru and Plateau Drugs when I need to go in for other things if you don't want the crowds...Walmart too if you are going mega shopping w/people. I don't know about Walgreen's pharmacy, but I like some of their other neat stuff. Guess it depends on the person and their needs or experiences. Haven't personally used Mark's.
Wondering

Oliver Springs, TN

#13 Jun 6, 2013
Does anyone know who the young guy is that works there? He seems really sweet.
over

United States

#14 Jun 6, 2013
I wuz in there last week. That owner was talkin rough to the girls and i felt bad for them.
just life

Rock Hill, SC

#15 Jun 6, 2013
Walgreens deliver to your home no extra chsrge
noWayOut

Wartburg, TN

#16 Jun 9, 2013
Mark is one of the nicest people you could possbily know. If there is a problem, talk to him in private and he will fix it. I promise you that.
Concerned

Lancing, TN

#17 Jun 17, 2013
I have heard Mark say something to the girls the last tm I was in there a few months ago poor Wanda has getting the hashing at
wondering

Helenwood, TN

#18 Jun 17, 2013
why was he on to Wanda he needs to get onto some of the others for their POOR attitude
Caught My Eye

Sunbright, TN

#19 Jun 17, 2013
Who is the guy that is a tech there? I would say he is in his 20s.
yes

Oakdale, TN

#21 Jun 17, 2013
there is no guy tech there, just two pharmacists. and he is married so i wouldnt worry about it.
techs

United States

#22 Jun 17, 2013
From personal experience there are a few nice girls there. The one in the drive up window is so nice to me every time.
Concerned

Lancing, TN

#23 Jun 18, 2013
What about the red head when I'm in there she is always just standing there never helps the other girls she is always in same spot seems to never move
Concerned

Lancing, TN

#24 Jun 18, 2013
Which girl the two new ones are so rude Wanda had been working the window for a while her and Abby r the ones that need to do the drive thru there they seem to no what they r doing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ratt 5 min Tabitha 5
Any places for rent? (Jan '12) 10 min Tabitha 31
Heather n chad king 20 min The King 5
Curious 52 min Renee 2
Adult World (Oct '08) 1 hr Jabemaybe95 69
lee west 2 hr Doctor 29
Sheriff 2018 7 hr Anderson 65

Robbins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance