Lorene Holland Melton

Lorene Holland Melton

Posted in the Roark Forum

afriend

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2012
Does anyone know what happened to Lorene? She was a nice person. My heart goes out to the family. Rip Lorene. You will be missed.
i know

Lancaster, WI

#2 Feb 16, 2012
She had a seizure in the IGA parking lot, when she did she hit her head on the shopping card..However she did it it cause her go go permantly brain dead..its been very hard on her family. RIP & GOD BLESS
fedup

Hyden, KY

#3 Feb 24, 2012
she had a heart attack from all the drugs she took. abt 3 times the normal dose, all her organs were donated
yourstupidfedup

Hyden, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2012
First,if she had took that many drugs, why would they use her organs dumba$$? Drugs destroy all your organs. Second maybe she did use drugs, who cares you are on here talking about someone who died, You truly have to be a genuis!!!!!!Maybe when your heart explodes from the pills you do, we will donate your brain to science to see what damage they done to you
browneyes334

Hyden, KY

#5 Mar 9, 2012
I KNEW LORENE PERSONALLY AND SURE SHE MIGHT HAVE TOOK SOME DRUGS BUT I AM HERE TO TO ASK U FEDUP WHO GIVES U THE RIGHT TO PASS JUDGEMENT ON SOMEONE THAT IS GODS JOB NOT YOURS SO LEAVE HER ALONE SHE WAS SICKER THAN U WOULD EVER KNOW. SO THE NEXT TIME U PASS JUDGEMENT ON SOMEONE ELSE TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR OWN SELF THERE MAY BE SOMEBODY JUDGING U FOR SOMETHING U MIGHT HAVE DONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need info about my father..James Jr Belcher. . (Nov '14) Dec 11 D Belcher 3
Precious sizemore (Jan '17) Dec 8 Big wang 6
Wendover Music Thread (Jun '16) Dec 5 Musikologist 3
alice collett (Dec '13) Nov 27 tom collett 7
Chief Red Bird Kin- Are you out there? (Jan '09) Nov 14 Zac smith 245
Warbranch Music Thread (Dec '15) Nov '17 Musikologist 5
News Helton charged with promoting contraband Oct '17 fartnocker 1

Roark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance