Police use pepper spray to break up f...

Police use pepper spray to break up fights at Roanoke carnival [with 911 call]

There are 6 comments on the Roanoke Times story from May 21, 2012, titled Police use pepper spray to break up fights at Roanoke carnival [with 911 call]. In it, Roanoke Times reports that:

Roanoke police last weekend resorted to pepper-spraying raucous packs of Drew Expo carnivalgoers who swarmed the Roanoke Civic Center parking lot, peeling off their shirts and fighting, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roanoke Times.

hatesbackstabber s

Christiansburg, VA

#1 May 23, 2012
I am afraid the gangs that caused this major fight and
injured several people might happen again at the Festival in the Park and Salem Fair.
politically incorrect

Troutville, VA

#2 May 23, 2012
hatesbackstabbers wrote:
I am afraid the gangs that caused this major fight and
injured several people might happen again at the Festival in the Park and Salem Fair.
Festival in the park... probably not because most of the concert goers will be the type that dont take to that lifestyle and have the backbone to stand up and put the thugs in their place.
....Salem fair on the other hand... well that is a different story. This event has became a haven for piss ants over the years. Most of Roanoke City has turned into a crap hole and their trash continues to spill out into neighboring localities.
MonsterDonk

Pembroke, VA

#3 May 24, 2012
Any whiteys that show up are gonna pay a white tax. White girls better be lookin to get a mixed baby. Even you officials n papers is afraid to rat on us. How you gonna beat us ever? You won't.
smokey

Mebane, NC

#4 Jul 5, 2012
MonsterDonk wrote:
Any whiteys that show up are gonna pay a white tax. White girls better be lookin to get a mixed baby. Even you officials n papers is afraid to rat on us. How you gonna beat us ever? You won't.
bring it nog bring it I am sitting here waiting
smokey

Mebane, NC

#5 Jul 5, 2012
MonsterDonk wrote:
the black tax is welfare a tax we been paying for your sorry a people are whole lives low live scum of the earth u know it to that's why u feel like u must knock up every white girl and ruin their lives
hatesbackstabber s

Roanoke, VA

#6 Aug 1, 2012
I hate this world. People are so mean and crazy now. I don't care if you're black or white, if you were raised in a one
parent home or a stable Christian family, mean is just evil.
It just gets worse and worse. You can choose how your life
turns out, you can change it. I know lots of people who had bad childhoods who are godd, hard-working people. I think
it's just an excuse to be cruel and a thug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No drivers license Tue Me bill 9
looking for Cheryl W (Sep '14) Jun 16 Isawthisandcouldt... 12
vsap and drug test?? Jun 13 Kyrie jo 1
an ugly fat wolf in sheep's clothing Jun 12 wolf hunter 3
Anyone know Kevin Settles (Jul '14) Jun 8 Noneya 10
Any single ladies out there Jun 5 NorthernPirate 1
Roanoke paper commentary Jun 2 White guilt free 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roanoke Mortgages