White Women Black Men
Just Curious

Salem, VA

#1 Jun 5, 2014
Ladies just curious....How old are you? When did you sleep with your first black guy? Was it because he was hung? How many Black Guys have you slept with total. How many in 1 day. How many in 1 week? What was the biggest? Are you married and does your husband know?
Classiest thread ever

Blacksburg, VA

#3 Jun 11, 2014
I'm nominating this. Right now. Classiest thread and reply ever.
Tag number Cheater Wife

Netherlands

#5 Jun 20, 2014
Was at the Car wash in Hollins on 6 20 14 At 9:58 . p.m. and when I pulled in saw a very heavy (Fat Ass, big Belly) Black man getting back into his Dark Chevy and head to Roanoke and a Blond Girl/Woman in a Black Suv Last of the Tag was maybe 5499 Va (know the last was 99), jumping in her Black SUV , went thru the light heading to Botetourt. Thru the Light.
No Kidding.
Blonde Tagged

France

#7 Jun 22, 2014
No kidding , was at pizza den, and saw the whole thing !!
sabrina

Covington, VA

#10 Jun 25, 2014
After being with 4 white men, I had my 1st black man at 25 I've been with about 5 blk men now age 34 & married to a black man.successful with a career, He treats me better then any white man ever or the other blk ones its NOT about color and No not all black men are blessed with a big package. A lot of the things you heard is all stereo type. Whenever you no longer find white men attractive and you find yourself check in out those sexy milk chocolate you will know.if your looking for a hung man you must be a ho3 that's not what you look for on a man.
WOW

Bristol, VA

#11 Jul 11, 2014
Hah
LOL

Burton, MI

#13 Jul 15, 2014
sabrina wrote:
After being with 4 white men, I had my 1st black man at 25 I've been with about 5 blk men now age 34 & married to a black man.successful with a career, He treats me better then any white man ever or the other blk ones its NOT about color and No not all black men are blessed with a big package. A lot of the things you heard is all stereo type. Whenever you no longer find white men attractive and you find yourself check in out those sexy milk chocolate you will know.if your looking for a hung man you must be a ho3 that's not what you look for on a man.
Chris rock said it best...."when you see a black woman with a white man, it's because he treats her like a queen, but when you see a white woman with a black man, it's because she's pissed at her parents and a black man will f*ck ANY white woman. rosy o'donnell could walk into a bar full of men and woman,being the only white person in there, and the black women would hate her ass just because they knew that FAT, DIKE, BITCH could have ANY MAN IN THE PLACE!"
Hero Kid

Burton, MI

#14 Jul 15, 2014
Chris rock said it best...."when you see a black woman with a white man, it's because he treats her like a queen, but when you see a white woman with a black man, it's because she's pissed at her parents and a black man will f*ck ANY white woman. rosy o'donnell could walk into a bar full of men and woman,being the only white person in there, and the black women would hate her ass just because they knew that FAT, DIKE, BITCH could have ANY MAN IN THE PLACE!"
Tracie Nininger Serious

Chisinau, Moldova

#15 Jul 15, 2014
Am Serious Here, Do they have Remodeling needs? No Prejudices. Great Customer service here, good References.I do aim to Please , Thank You.
Moonbead

Spencer, WV

#23 Oct 13, 2014
35....16 ... Damn right he was hung we went at it for 2hrs. What a night !!! I've been with more black men than white. No disrespect white boys but there is no comparison ! I'm gonna go get me one right now!
Old Black Joe

Potomac, MD

#24 Dec 6, 2014
Coal burners, erry one of em

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No drivers license Jun 21 Me bill 9
looking for Cheryl W (Sep '14) Jun 16 Isawthisandcouldt... 12
vsap and drug test?? Jun 13 Kyrie jo 1
an ugly fat wolf in sheep's clothing Jun 12 wolf hunter 3
Anyone know Kevin Settles (Jul '14) Jun 8 Noneya 10
Any single ladies out there Jun 5 NorthernPirate 1
Roanoke paper commentary Jun 2 White guilt free 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roanoke Mortgages