U.S. Patents Awarded to Inventors in Virginia

Aug 17, 2013 Read more: Customer Interaction Solutions

Targeted News Service Targeted News Service ALEXANDRIA, Va., Aug. 17 -- The following federal patents were awarded to inventors in Virginia.

Read more
ken neverman

Mclean, VA

#1 Aug 17, 2013
Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr. Ken Neverman,, I am a 48 year old US citizen, I reside here in Columbus. My residential address is as follows 908 N 4th St, Columbus, OH 43201. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation to Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $30,000 trying to get my payment all to no avail.So I decided to travel to Washington D.C with all of my compensation documents, and I was directed by the FBI Director to contact Special Agent Williams D Chase, who is a Special Agent of the FBI that leads the Compensation Department, working with the Nigerian Government. I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through email are frauds.

He directed me to the Claims Department for my capitalized payment. Right now I am the happiest man on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $70,000 US Dollars. Special Agent Richard Walker, showed me the full information of some others that are yet to receive their payments and I guess your name is one of the beneficiaries, This is why I decided to post here, you are to stop dealing with those people as they are not in possession of your funds, and they are only making money off you. I will advise you to contact Special Agent Richard Walker.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

(FBI Claims Department)
Name : Special Agent Richard Walker
Email: richard7fbiagent@gmail.com

You really have to stop dealing with these people that are contacting you and telling you that your funds are with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.The only money I paid after I met Special Agent Richard Walker was just $215 for the paper works, take note of that. Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Special Agent Richard Walker, so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Mr. Ken Neverman
908 N 4th St, Columbus, OH 43201

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rofl Lee Palmer is gonna be at bootleggers on Sat 4 hr drummerboy65 3
jessi neely is Lee Palmer's new gal 4 hr drummerboy65 4
Just want to know wtf, Lee Palmer-- 4 hr drummerboy65 5
lee palmer cant be trusted 17 hr dark haired sweetie 17
I told Lee Palmer to read these posts... wakeup... 17 hr drummerboy65 1
So which girl is Lee with now, jessi or kristy 17 hr drummerboy65 8
has Lee even apologized to tam?? 17 hr drummerboy65 5
More from around the web

Roanoke People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE