Ex-Porn Star Harmony Rose, AKA Tracy ...

Ex-Porn Star Harmony Rose, AKA Tracy Rolan, Volunteers As EMT

There are 47 comments on the Switched story from Jul 14, 2012, titled Ex-Porn Star Harmony Rose, AKA Tracy Rolan, Volunteers As EMT. In it, Switched reports that:

Harmony Rose, whose birth name is Tracy Rolan, was featured in more than 200 pornographic videos between 2004 and 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

TheyDestroyedThe Valley

Luxembourg

#25 Sep 9, 2012
Even the Northridge quake didn't do as much damage to the Valley as this so called 'industry'. Had to move.
To Tracy Rolan and all your co-WH*RE-arts: F**k you very much:
http://harmonyrose.info/biography.php
&fe ature=related
Anybody else notice a lot of them come from Miami?
UCantMakeThisStu ffUp

Anonymous Proxy

#26 Sep 9, 2012
There's another case out there that somehow missed the national radar which is actually much worse. Stacie Halas was not only an EMT but a middle school teacher!!! The school had to ask parents to keep a watchful eye on their children from Googling this so called teacher on the Internet! The vetting process is clearly broken and must be fixed ASAP:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/teacher-s...
Steve

Kinston, NC

#27 Oct 27, 2012
We should not cast stones, we all had lives that we would not like our families to know about. This woman is trying to do good in the community tha t she lives in and her neighbors want her tared and feathered, what ever happened to forgiveness ?
Bobby

Roanoke, VA

#28 Dec 15, 2012
What's the latest on Tracy? If she still in the area? No smart ass comments.
Nobody

Mclean, VA

#29 Jan 3, 2013
Hopefully she's left by now.
Her_Lover

Chennai, India

#30 Jan 12, 2013
She is doing best thing for humanity.Not only she is gorgeous but also she's a brave heart.Very lovely woman just forget ur past and start a New better Life.
Is It Finally Over

Anonymous Proxy

#32 Jan 20, 2014
  Is it finally over?
  She never left anything behind, to try and start new life, if she had, maybe a different story. The dates on her blogs, interviews, bio's, and about her, bragging on herself, and her likes, money making ventures, prove that. She admittedly travels frequently between the Coasts, as well as North and South, for so called "ahem" opportunities ( filming ), promotions and land investing, ect.
  To "Her Lover" How dare you try and make her out to be some hero. Re: above post. You are pitiful, were you trying to get a date with her or something ?
  If she wanted to truly do her best for Humanity, let her use some of her money or what ever else he has, and carry her (righteous ass) to a third world country and help feed the poor hungry children. She can take "Her Lover" along, him being such a noble, caring individual.
  Remind s me that liberal, Susan, polyvinylidene chloride (Saran Wrap), Sarandon . The commercials (Hungry Children and abused, neglected Animals, which I can not watch) at Christmas Time, send 50 cents or a child will die in the next 5 seconds. Laying guilt, on most of the viewers, that are doing all they can, just to feed there own. Instead of seeking praise and self glory, let her take her "Jane Fonda" rich ass and do something, hands on, herself.
MOST EMS personal, do not brag, and are some of the finest Men and Women I have had the Honor of knowing
LMAO

Anonymous Proxy

#34 Jan 24, 2014
Steve wrote:
We should not cast stones, we all had lives that we would not like our families to know about. This woman is trying to do good in the community tha t she lives in and her neighbors want her tared and feathered, what ever happened to forgiveness ?
LMAO "we dont want our family to know about it," so just make a few hundred porn flics and do x rated interviews , lmfao !!
witching hr

Roanoke, VA

#36 Jan 25, 2014
TheyDestroyedTheValley wrote:
Even the Northridge quake didn't do as much damage to the Valley as this so called 'industry'. Had to move.
To Tracy Rolan and all your co-WH*RE-arts: F**k you very much:
http://harmonyrose.info/biography.php
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IYGQHJBqbCgXX&feature=rel ated
Anybody else notice a lot of them come from Miami?
Destroyed the Valley? Really are you on crack? How was the Valley supposedly destroyed by her coming here? Was it because she bought land brought revenue to the area? Because she shops at our stores bringing more revenue in. Did she somehow bring a container of toxic waste and cause a chemical spill on the land making it useless to anyone else? Oh shit she tried to help the community out by joining a VOLUNTEER Rescue Squad. Hmmm lets look at the word volunteer-A person who works for an organization without being paid.
Yes I can see that was her true way of destruction to the Valley. I'm sure that you are the type person who would cut your hair short have 5 or more kids sacrifice your self to any type of fun. Reread your bible read the part that says do not judge for all will be judged by me your God. Also all deserve forgiveness all who ask shall receive, maybe you should ask for your own forgiveness once again. She may have been able to saved your life or families life.
Jobs

Mongolia

#37 Jan 25, 2014
witching hr wrote:
<quoted text>
Destroyed the Valley? Really are you on crack? How was the Valley supposedly destroyed by her coming here? Was it because she bought land brought revenue to the area? Because she shops at our stores bringing more revenue in. Did she somehow bring a container of toxic waste and cause a chemical spill on the land making it useless to anyone else? Oh shit she tried to help the community out by joining a VOLUNTEER Rescue Squad. Hmmm lets look at the word volunteer-A person who works for an organization without being paid.
Yes I can see that was her true way of destruction to the Valley. I'm sure that you are the type person who would cut your hair short have 5 or more kids sacrifice your self to any type of fun. Reread your bible read the part that says do not judge for all will be judged by me your God. Also all deserve forgiveness all who ask shall receive, maybe you should ask for your own forgiveness once again. She may have been able to saved your life or families life.
Can understand, on track with your thoughts, but where have you been !! There was never an previous, ex or former anything. So bring em all up here and let them commerce away, for this fine Valley. Commerce renting or building a warehouse to film in (cheaper here than Fl or La). Commerce by stopping at a store and buying a bag of chips and a drink, not to mention the drug store for nic nacs and maybe some possible symptom control, on the way to the warehouse set. Commerce, purchasing clothes and Ah make up, for the filming. Oh wait, more Commerce, Job opportunities !! The Lighting crews will need a hand, the Extras ,ect..., wonder who they might Turn Out to be , lol,, more Commerce !! Thanks for enlightenment ,
Obviously

Blacksburg, VA

#38 Jan 26, 2014
Oh no! She might still be active in the industry! That would be terrible since I'm sure that not a single person here putting her down has ever watched porn, right? Ha! It sounds like she's really into serving the public. ;) It's amazing that these boards are full of people defending the drug addicts who are breaking into houses and filling out streets with poison, but then want to slut shame a woman for having *gasp* sex.
Well Well opps

Anonymous Proxy

#40 Jan 26, 2014
witching hr wrote:
<quoted text>
Destroyed the Valley? Really are you on crack? How was the Valley supposedly destroyed by her coming here? Was it because she bought land brought revenue to the area? Because she shops at our stores bringing more revenue in. Did she somehow bring a container of toxic waste and cause a chemical spill on the land making it useless to anyone else? Oh shit she tried to help the community out by joining a VOLUNTEER Rescue Squad. Hmmm lets look at the word volunteer-A person who works for an organization without being paid.
Yes I can see that was her true way of destruction to the Valley. I'm sure that you are the type person who would cut your hair short have 5 or more kids sacrifice your self to any type of fun. Reread your bible read the part that says do not judge for all will be judged by me your God. Also all deserve forgiveness all who ask shall receive, maybe you should ask for your own forgiveness once again. She may have been able to saved your life or families life.
Opps, Was laughing so hard, I messed up, meant to reply to the above. Let me try again,
Ha Ha , Who are you trying to fool? You must be kissing up trying to get a date with her ,too. LoL, since you had a previous post below about seeking wild girls. You and Her Lover,on the other post, taking up for her, hippo Crites are so funny, trying to make a hero out of someone so that you might stand a chance of getting in their pants. LoL LoL Lmao
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/roanoke-va/TG... titaled wild girls , Sunday Jan 12 , By witching hr , Any wild girls around the big star that like to get kinky dirty naughty? End Quote, LoL !!
okobvious

Frankfurt, Germany

#46 Jan 27, 2014
Obviously wrote:
Oh no! She might still be active in the industry! That would be terrible since I'm sure that not a single person here putting her down has ever watched porn, right? Ha! It sounds like she's really into serving the public. ;) It's amazing that these boards are full of people defending the drug addicts who are breaking into houses and filling out streets with poison, but then want to slut shame a woman for having *gasp* sex.
And another, from hobnob Obviously, directed at us Hillbilly"s, who think we are so inferior Title is Roanoke a good city?(Aug '09) posted By Obviously , Jan 25 2014 post # 64
Most of the problems of a city with absolutely none of the culture. Anyone who is not wallowing in their hillbilly ways thinks that they are so obsessed with being the top socialites of this weird little place. My husband went to the local magnet high school and absolutely nobody who he went to high school with still lives here. He stayed for family but we will see how long we can take it..... So Obviously,*gasp* sex.obviously sex is just sex to you. So you gonna feel that way when your daughters, nephews, nieces or who ever, head over to that Warehouse for a job? Well to us Hillbilly's, if we have sex in the back of our pick ups (no matter with who or what LoL ), its still private. But a so called Star , being paid to have all kinds of *gasp* sex, with so many ( and on film,), not to mention still boasting and bragging about it all and how she loves it, and in many interviews), is just plain Prostituting her self out. But Obviously, you don't have a problem with that. So Obviously When you do, finally make it out of this awful Valley,( which I believe some of us Hillbilly's hope is ASAP soon ), why not take your Snobby A** to some where like Miami, with your own kind, you might be able to pick yourself up a few extra dollars.*gasp*
LMAO Obviously

Anonymous Proxy

#48 Feb 6, 2014
Lol, Between theses 2 posts, First one, above, post # 46 ( by the way, please do hope "Obviously" leaves with her fine company, ya know what they say, birds of a feather ....) and the Second, post # 22 from "Coon Platoon" on the first page, oh yeah, right on brother ! Oh yeah LMAO so hard I'm crying, lol ....
Past Azz

Salem, VA

#49 Feb 9, 2014
Doris Mullens wrote:
that was her past. we all have things in life we are not proud of
That was her past ? Don't think so up to about 326 movies I think what it said on that French interview and celeb spot. Oh Doris you arn't in any movies I hope?? Lol
Lol Hard

Sweden

#53 Feb 9, 2014
Am laughing so hard am ready to wet my pants!!
How right

Anonymous Proxy

#54 Feb 13, 2014
the truth wrote:
The lady was an Adult movie actress. She was labeled a "Porn" actress to sensationalize the story by who?, Half-assed news reporters of a certain local television station. Can you imagine some of the skeletons in the closets of these hard-up reporters?
Oh how right, several, am sure. There has been one there for a long time, still quit a looker all things considered. believe, still manages to hang a skeleton on her clothes rack here and there. For ratings, a racy story dose it every time, money makes the world turn.
The T

Anonymous Proxy

#55 Feb 18, 2014
the truth wrote:
The lady was an Adult movie actress. She was labeled a "Porn" actress to sensationalize the story by who?, Half-assed news reporters of a certain local television station. Can you imagine some of the skeletons in the closets of these hard-up reporters?
One worked for the competition several years ago, now a very la de ta type, collected quite a few bones in the closet , one night upstairs, over in an old bar on williamsn and hershbrgr, Wasnt paid to be filmed, ether
Brandon B

Nederland, TX

#59 Mar 7, 2014
I don't understand all you people who are so quick to judge. This woman is human, feels just like everyone else, and gets hurt just like everyone else. So, she did porn... Big deal... There's real monsters out there molesting kids, being abusive, committing violent crimes and you people are on a witch hunt over some BS. Hell, politicians have more skeletons in their closets than Tracy does. How many people trying to smear her name have had sex with only 1 person in their lifetime? I'm guessing not that many... So it's alright for you all to have multiple sex partners during your life, yet crucify her for doing the same thing, except she made money doing exactly what everyone else does... You people have some really twisted ideas about right and wrong ya know. At least Tracy is honest about her past; if I were to randomly pick people off the street, I would trust her word over 90% of the people I met.
Good boy Brandon

Anonymous Proxy

#62 Mar 24, 2014
Good boy Brandon, go marry one, or have you? Maybe your sister will be working in that warehouse, she could help you with your bills, while having to see a Dr for a test every six weeks, give or take, depending on business. Then you can volunteer all your time for riotous causes, like being the public relations expert for poor broken down porn stars, that had no idea what they were getting into, and now can only afford to live in 2 different cities instead of 4 or 5. The poor misunderstood, mislead little Darlings, of all the clubbing their missing out on. lolol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ron "lizzrd" williams 7 hr public courtesey 1
married closet lesbian looking for some fun (Aug '13) Tue rudy 4
Debate: Marijuana - Roanoke, VA (Aug '10) May 23 SashaStarr 106
Girl who rides bikes and is on prawl for taken ... May 21 aphrodites rc 2
Pagans motorcycle gang (Jan '12) May 21 real biker 25
dragon style mc (Feb '12) May 21 member of ds 40
Ltr to editor May 19 Yessir 3
More from around the web

Roanoke People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]