Paranormal activity, spirits, demonic...

Paranormal activity, spirits, demonic possessions. Real or not real?

Posted in the Roanoke Forum

xabujunewymi

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 8, 2013
Paranormal activity, spirits, demonic possessions. Real or not real?I would like to hear from those who have had personnal experiences, proof, or evidence where they can shed some light to help me and others interested know what to believe.

Has anyone for example seen an apparition clearly, unexplained, but distinct noises, witnessed objects moving on there own etc... I also want o know why Silvia Brown( well known medium/psycic) says spirits can't hurt you yet we hear story after story about unexplained scratches appearing on people's bodies, being lifted off the floor and sometimes even thrown,slapped, and at worst case,possessed by evil spirits

If anyone has seen a spirit, what did it look like? Why are some spirits(good &bad) earth bound ,not moving on.? can they really take on any form.? If so,how do you tell bad from good?

I would truly appreciate those who have had true experiences To share as much as you can in detail. Can you refer me to any reliable websites for info?
baqadanuxox

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Dec 8, 2013
xabujunewymi wrote:
Paranormal activity, spirits, demonic possessions. Real or not real?I would like to hear from those who have had personnal experiences, proof, or evidence where they can shed some light to help me and others interested know what to believe.

Has anyone for example seen an apparition clearly, unexplained, but distinct noises, witnessed objects moving on there own etc... I also want o know why Silvia Brown( well known medium/psycic) says spirits can't hurt you yet we hear story after story about unexplained scratches appearing on people's bodies, being lifted off the floor and sometimes even thrown,slapped, and at worst case,possessed by evil spirits

If anyone has seen a spirit, what did it look like? Why are some spirits(good &bad) earth bound ,not moving on.? can they really take on any form.? If so,how do you tell bad from good?

I would truly appreciate those who have had true experiences To share as much as you can in detail. Can you refer me to any reliable websites for info?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Miami Country Day School teacher arreste... (Jun '12) 8 hr Polygraph Hides I... 8
melrose-rugby neighborhood Wed Nil 2
Roanoke paper opinion Wed Protect myself 1
M L Cassell Wed TRUMP fan 1
No drivers license Jun 21 Me bill 9
looking for Cheryl W (Sep '14) Jun 16 Isawthisandcouldt... 12
vsap and drug test?? Jun 13 Kyrie jo 1

Roanoke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roanoke Mortgages