Prostitution in local hotels
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tom

Charlottesville, VA

#42 Sep 15, 2013
I think these posts are bull shytte. I am a salesman that has spent two nights a week in Roanoke and Salem motels for yrs. I must lead a very sheltered life. I have never been approached by a hooker.
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

#43 Sep 15, 2013
Tom wrote:
I think these posts are bull shytte. I am a salesman that has spent two nights a week in Roanoke and Salem motels for yrs. I must lead a very sheltered life. I have never been approached by a hooker.
You didn't say anything about not being approached by the queer population. Roanoke is full of Queers and lesbians.
Rolo

Charlottesville, VA

#44 Sep 19, 2013
Mom wrote:
I think I would be upset if I was in a hotel room that I paid for and being forced to listen next door. I blame the hotels more than the police. How are police supposed to know if the hotels don't report it? The police should monitor web sites that traffic in this type of enterprise and maybe work with hotels to deal with the problem.
Your a mom. You got tagged. Why can't someone else also enjoy the pleasures you did??
Albert

Charlottesville, VA

#45 Sep 22, 2013
lildevil01 wrote:
I have never seen any street walkers I must not drive in the bad areas . I have seen a few on the internet
I'll bet that was something to see. Street walkers seen on the net. Did they have on price tags and do they take Master Charge?? Will they hold a check???Do repeat customers get a preferred customer discount??
NoTea4Virginia

Burnsville, NC

#46 Sep 26, 2013
They must have heard ryan,cruz and mitt is coming. Just want to be in mitts binderbook.
High on life

Charlottesville, VA

#47 Oct 6, 2013
Mom wrote:
I think I would be upset if I was in a hotel room that I paid for and being forced to listen next door. I blame the hotels more than the police. How are police supposed to know if the hotels don't report it? The police should monitor web sites that traffic in this type of enterprise and maybe work with hotels to deal with the problem.
Children hear your moans and groans at home when you are screwing. It wouldn't sound any different at the motel/hotel except they wouldn't know the moaners and groners.
Misty

Roanoke, VA

#48 Feb 17, 2014
Hotel BS wrote:
What the hotels are telling you is BS. If they have suspicions of illegal activity, they need to call Police. All Police have to do is watch the room, when the man leaves, stop and question him. Do you think he is going to protect the woman in the hotel room or his marriage and family?
If hotels are compliant in knowingly allowing illegal activity and not reporting it, they can have their franchise reposed by City/County.
Well let me see...If he says he was patronizing a prostitute he's in legal AND family trouble. If he says anything else he is not. I'm not sure what you are thinking would motivate these guys to tell on the ladies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Trump 16 min wanda 1
Bill Clinton 6 hr Spring Street 2
Commentary Wed Wendall 1
Thanks Tue whitey 2
apartments Tue whitey 2
News Rubio calls Trump a con artist, mocks a small h... Tue Don clay 129
Queen of spades Jul 25 Federal Corrections 3

Roanoke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance