Adult video store
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious how

Roanoke, VA

#26 Mar 18, 2014
How do you hookup for a quick bisexual or hitting in this . Location? I have been there but saw a lot of people standing around but not sure if they worked there and I would get kicked out if I approached.
str8gloryholeroa nhunter

United States

#27 Feb 22, 2015
I just wanna know when your going back and what store to come to
Denny

Lynchburg, VA

#29 Apr 26, 2015
va tyrant wrote:
Holy shit storm you Bible thumpers need to go bury your head in that good book some more and leave people alone. Not everyone needs to have that joke shoved on them. If people wanna look at tits and ass they going to. If someone wants to suck cock they going to. Don't try to condemn people because they live a different lifestyle than what you do. If they are not causing immediate harm to you mind your own business. Noone is fiddling kids at adult stores you moron. With the name Douchebag you probably are jealous they have enough balls to go in.
Now for THE TRUTH you probably are the ugliest mofo around mad no dick or pussy would even look at you. If your a guy I bet you have a smaller than average cock and if you can't have fun noone will. By god that their bible says thats a sin your all sinners and going to burn in hell hahaha.
I guess you can tell I think freely. I dont believe what the Bible says. A book written by men to control men and collect their money. You my friend believe what you want but if you believe in the bible did you know you believe in aliens?
Diatribes or rants stop the discussion,, whether they defend God and the Bible, or not. The topic is adult book stores in Roanoke! I only know of one, Video World. Do the police survey the place? Does anyone know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your new President 20 Jan 2017 Mon Ralph 4
Erica Butler Dec 1 Been there done that 6
Tim Kaine part idiot Nov 29 Terry McDaniels 2
Area residents crying Nov 29 Jacqueline Quisen... 1
Roanoke Times----far left print for fair news Nov 29 Jacqueline Quisen... 1
Bowers right again Nov 28 Donald Garcia 1
Sambos restaurant Nov 28 Donald Garcia 1

Roanoke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance