Irish traveller's
Tim Pat Coogan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1330 May 1, 2013
Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get one thing right I'm am in no way concerned about IT kids. I think it's sad they are born into the life of a traveller but if they have any sence they will get away from y'all as fast as possible. 2nd I'm not calling them Tar Babies for the fact they are not black I say that cuz the kids are born into the life of spreading tar and rock paving driveways. If you in your mind want to take it racial and say I'm calling them a name for blacks then that's on your back. I have never heard a black person called that till you guys said that was the meaning.
So let's recap I really don't care for your spoiled rotten TAR BABY kids. I like black people and don't call then tar babies. I think you people are liars cheats scum and scammers. I hope your kids lern that what you people do is wrong and move on when they can and never look back. But I also know that easy money clouds your vision. And yes it's easy mo ey when a knacker rips off old people. Texas.
Amazingly you really think your purposely ignorant rantings are actually really clever annoyances..What they are is a bore..Here's a tip, google Uncle Tom's Cabin, you'll find out what Tar Babies are ..You don't know anything about us so why pretend that you do..I.T.s are very proud to be who we are. Nothing you say will change our minds about that..We are in a myriad of contracting business', only a minority of I.T.s are in the asphalt paving business..
Just a thought

Fort Worth, TX

#1331 May 1, 2013
Texas is so far off base it's laughable. The only people that will agree with him are like minded simpletons. Which there are plenty off.
spray it

United States

#1332 May 2, 2013
Texas, is a poosay and would never say anything to a travellers face. I'm in fort worth now name the time an place and ill meet ya by myself and see if your as tuff as you try to sound.
byor

United States

#1333 May 2, 2013
Alot of travellers don't even do asphalt so tar babies is still a pretty irrelevant term
Texas

Lewisville, TX

#1334 May 6, 2013
Well all the ITs I have been around are in the paving buisness. Y'all no good as well as I do that the Greenhorns do paving. Hey if y'all wanna try and blow smoke and toot your own horn be my guest. IDGAF!

I'll say it again if you want to take Tar babies and make it a black thing then do your thing IDK.

Do y'all get made at your own people calling each other pavee, gypo, pikey,knackers, tinkers or gypsy?

I here your young people calling each other gypsy a lot. So tar baby shouldn't shock you people. But to be honest I don't care if it does upset you.
Tim Pat Coogan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1335 May 6, 2013
Texas wrote:
Well all the ITs I have been around are in the paving buisness. Y'all no good as well as I do that the Greenhorns do paving. Hey if y'all wanna try and blow smoke and toot your own horn be my guest. IDGAF!
I'll say it again if you want to take Tar babies and make it a black thing then do your thing IDK.
Do y'all get made at your own people calling each other pavee, gypo, pikey,knackers, tinkers or gypsy?
I here your young people calling each other gypsy a lot. So tar baby shouldn't shock you people. But to be honest I don't care if it does upset you.
You didn't pull "Tar Babies" out of the sky..A Tar Baby is a difficult situation that no matter how hard you try you can't extricate yourself from..Some of the race hustlers with no memory(N.A.A.C.P.) have been trying to claim it's a racist comment..Read Uncle Tom's Cabin.- The fact this eejit thinks all I.T.s , or for that matter Greenhorns are in the Tar Mackin biz shows he knows nada about us..Which is of course obvious..
Just a thought

Pincher Creek, Canada

#1336 May 6, 2013
The tar baby thing is just ridiculous. It in no way angers me because it doesn't even make sense! YA'LL know what I mean?
Tim Pat Coogan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1337 May 7, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
The tar baby thing is just ridiculous. It in no way angers me because it doesn't even make sense! YA'LL know what I mean?
Yes' m I believes I do..Some of them there fellers is a lil slow on the uptake..
Tim Pat Coogan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1338 May 7, 2013
Texas wrote:
You must be hanging around some English Romanies, who generally do refer to themselves as Gypsies..To which they are entitled, as they are indeed related to the Roma/Gypsies..Though neither group would like to talk to much about that I suspect..That's not our history or lineage, and I don't know anyone among us that calls themselves anything other than a Irish Traveller..
ref

United States

#1340 May 7, 2013
No he's got google put tar baby in see what comes out. Like when he put in travellers he came out with those. Now if he puts in moron with body odor his mom&dad came out with him
spray it

United States

#1341 May 8, 2013
Get lost texas
Lory A

Los Angeles, CA

#1343 May 15, 2013
Tim Pat Coogan wrote:
You Don't Know What Your Talking about, Full Stop Period ...Irish Travellers are a people , not a ilkestyle..There are loads of &#304;.T.s who have stationary business's, Perhaps a majority..Most of us have a business in öne form or another in a particular town or area. Whether it be a curcuit of customers who we might work for again & again. Or a name in the yellow pages...You really must have a something else to fill up your time.
Tim!
I would love to get your take on Irish Travellers, I'm of the belief that this group is continually demonized even though most Traveller's are going legit. Would love to chat.... [email protected]
Texas

Lewisville, TX

#1344 May 28, 2013
I will you people credit one one thing. Y'all have the hardest head of anyone I've come across. One complains about being called a gypsy and refuses that it's impossible for the young people to call themselves that's another can't get past tar baby and thinks I'm calling your kids blacks. I like screwing with you stupid people. All I have to do is put the bait out there and y'all all bite. And Spray it if you think I'm gonna get lost then you are sadly mistaken. You people are nothing but trash.
Dfw

Baltimore, MD

#1345 Jun 16, 2013
Texas wrote:
I will you people credit one one thing. Y'all have the hardest head of anyone I've come across. One complains about being called a gypsy and refuses that it's impossible for the young people to call themselves that's another can't get past tar baby and thinks I'm calling your kids blacks. I like screwing with you stupid people. All I have to do is put the bait out there and y'all all bite. And Spray it if you think I'm gonna get lost then you are sadly mistaken. You people are nothing but trash.
Were not gypsys were itish travellersget it right you reff.
Dfw

Baltimore, MD

#1346 Jun 16, 2013
*irish
Texas

Lewisville, TX

#1347 Jun 28, 2013
Dfw wrote:
<quoted text> Were not gypsys were itish travellersget it right you reff.
You are sadly mistaken you choose to be called by that name were you born in the us to us citizen parents? If so your an American you travel for your work. I doubt 95% of you so called ITs have even been on Irish soil. I can tell you I have been there. Wasn't impressed with the place. Glad it was a company trip years ago.
so, Dfw STFU and embrace your inner gypsy that your kids have taken on as your identity. Y'all are so close and loving and caring keepers of Gods good faith Do gooders, never stray from your church values until its time to pay a bill and collect a bill then there are 2 different opinions. Anyway off topic. Love your inner Gypsy for your kids sake.
Scarlet_273

Fort Worth, TX

#1348 Jul 3, 2013
Just invited one of my work clients (and friend) to join in on the conversation. She also lives near a lot of the IT's, so this should start getting pretty interesting if she shows up. Wow, has it been a while since I have been on here. I tend to just discuss them at work with the clients...
Tim Pat Coogan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1349 Jul 20, 2013
A unfamiliar person might think you were refrencing some bizarre cult group..Not to be too sensitive, but who your talking about are families. This time of year those in Ft.W will primarily be women, children & old people as the men and boys (and many whole families) will be off earning a living.. Nothing too exotic to see though anyway. Just a group of intact families living our lives, course I guess these days that is fairly exotic..
Texas

Lewisville, TX

#1350 Jul 20, 2013
The old campaign the other white meat. Reminds me of you gypos.
Irish travellers the other trailer park trash.
Tim Pat Coogan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1351 Jul 20, 2013
Yep, Trailer Trash living in $60k R.V s driving new luxury autos..Don't you have somebody's burger order to fill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort Worth's Marvin Electronics to close after ... (Jan '12) Sun mcguiretx12 6
Review: Texas Health Methodist Hospital Fort Worth Oct 17 FORT WORTH TX HOS... 1
Legalize it already. . . Oct 17 DFW NORML Member 1
GE Erie plant babies Oct 17 Northwonthewar 5
News Viral video shows suspect snatching womana s pu... Oct 16 Nissa 2
News Love, not hate, ran deep at Gay Pride Parade in... Oct 13 Dana Arnn 4
Why so many homes for sale on Bristol Street? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Anonymous 1

Roanoke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roanoke Mortgages