Irish traveller's
My two cents

United States

#1290 Mar 31, 2013
Your splitting hairs there Texas. I think it could go either way.
Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows you have not been to school past the 6th grade. In your case it would be "brick and mortar" not bricks. Dumb ass
My two cents

United States

#1291 Mar 31, 2013
*you're
Watching

United States

#1292 Apr 4, 2013
Someone is getting an early start and heading up north this year
My two cents

Haslet, TX

#1293 Apr 4, 2013
Lots of people are..... Captain obvious!
ref

Erlanger, KY

#1294 Apr 4, 2013
Seems like that would be your hope" watching" give up being a internet loser do something useful with your life then maybe we wouldn't bother you so much
Texas

Lewisville, TX

#1295 Apr 6, 2013
Take as many of the pecekerwood Greenhorns up north as you can woman and children alike the whole clan for that matter and just stay there.
Tim Pat Coogan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1296 Apr 6, 2013
Texas wrote:
Take as many of the pecekerwood Greenhorns up north as you can woman and children alike the whole clan for that matter and just stay there.
Yeah thankd for the oh so helpful advice Tejas but we keep our own counsel when I comes to matters business related.. And as many of us have done forever , well continue to go on trips in the summer months and make several of your yearly salaries in the run of about 6-7 months..Not bad for a bunch of semi-literate inbreds..Lol
ref

Dallas, TX

#1297 Apr 6, 2013
We'll stay there with our beautiful wife's& kids you stay behind that cheeto stained keyboard like you are web god check into that lap and until something else pisses you off like star trek not being more realistic god bless you if you got your mouth on us it at least keeping you from talking about someone else
Texas

Lewisville, TX

#1298 Apr 7, 2013
This is just like Jerry Springer for me only I'm in the audience and you fools are on stage. Dance another jig for me I need to be entertained. You people have short fuses and plenty of buttons to push. I rather enjoy it. Ride along tar babies. What a great name for your kids tar babies. That's all they will ever know spreading rock and tar beside mom being a, well lousy mother that shop lifts and dad is a drunk if he is at home he is at the bar getting pissed or on the road working the tar babies. Next time I'm around a group of ITs I'm gonna say Tar Baby and see if anyone reacts. We shall see how many people actually come and read the crap that's on this board. LOL later Tar Babies...
My two cents

United States

#1299 Apr 8, 2013
Wow Texas, You're so awesome! You're gonna make fun of some children and call them names What a man you are. Why don't you try and confront an adult male next time you see one. See how that will work out for you.
Tim Pat Coogan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1300 Apr 9, 2013
Texas wrote:
This is just like Jerry Springer for me only I'm in the audience and you fools are on stage. Dance another jig for me I need to be entertained. You people have short fuses and plenty of buttons to push. I rather enjoy it. Ride along tar babies. What a great name for your kids tar babies. That's all they will ever know spreading rock and tar beside mom being a, well lousy mother that shop lifts and dad is a drunk if he is at home he is at the bar getting pissed or on the road working the tar babies. Next time I'm around a group of ITs I'm gonna say Tar Baby and see if anyone reacts. We shall see how many people actually come and read the crap that's on this board. LOL later Tar Babies...
The closest most of us get to a asphalt tool is the day we buy it, the actual labor is left to the hired hands.
Greenhorn lover

United States

#1301 Apr 9, 2013
Mmmm greenhorn men make my lady parts wet way better then the dirty easterners or the village idiots

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1302 Apr 9, 2013
OH THE HUMANITY!
Texas

Lewisville, TX

#1303 Apr 10, 2013
Simmer down the Tar babies are safe if your wives are even watching over them. That is if they didn't take the Toogood school of child care. Then I guess that would mean they are beating the Tar out of those kids. Just stay away from Kholes. You guys are too easy to get fired up. Have fun go get drunk. LMAO...
My two cents

Haslet, TX

#1304 Apr 10, 2013
Get fired up? All I'm saying is that it doesn't take a big man to make fun of children. If you're going to say something, say it to a man.
ref

Fort Worth, TX

#1305 Apr 10, 2013
And isn't tar babies a racist term for black people shows Texas is a moron on top of being an unoriginal racist
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#1306 Apr 11, 2013
I'm an American non-Traveller so I get to render judgement on who wins between Texas and the IT's. My decision, as decreed by me, will be final as always.

Decision: ITs: 100, Texas:0 and it was by knockout in the first round.

I've just caught up with this whole thread and if you didn't notice these seasoned 'hockey players' passing the 'puck' zooming across ice to the next IT, Texas? Then I bet you haven't had the giggles I have reading this whole thing post by post. You were just 'outplayed'.

Texas, you choked, got flustered by being outwitted time after time and finally lost control with that whole 'tar baby' thing' and then it stopped being funny. The Defendant knew he'd lost the case and was 'lashing out'while being led handcuffed from the courtroom....still bleating outrages A willing stooge, if you will and nicely done, boys!

The verdict is in and Traveller Topix Forum Court in this case is now adjourned.

:)
Tim Pat Coogan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1307 Apr 11, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
I'm an American non-Traveller so I get to render judgement on who wins between Texas and the IT's. My decision, as decreed by me, will be final as always.
Decision: ITs: 100, Texas:0 and it was by knockout in the first round.
I've just caught up with this whole thread and if you didn't notice these seasoned 'hockey players' passing the 'puck' zooming across ice to the next IT, Texas? Thoen I bet you haven't had the giggles I have reading this whole thing post by post. You were just 'outplayed'.
Texas, you choked, got flustered by being outwitted time after time and finally lost control with that whole 'tar baby' thing' and then it stopped being funny. The Defendant knew he'd lost the case and was 'lashing out'while being led handcuffed from the courtroom....still bleating outrages A willing stooge, if you will and nicely done, boys!
The verdict is in and Traveller Topix Forum Court in this case is now adjourned.
:)
HERE! HERE!....lmao
Tim Pat Coogan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1308 Apr 11, 2013
You'll of noticed of course Witchy that both the volume & length of the post here have dwindled down to a insipid level..Delighted to see you log in with a comment from the triple digit club, the water was getting pretty shallow..Not mention boring..
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#1309 Apr 17, 2013
LOL, Pat! I've been up to my ass in alligators recently and spending a lot of time in the Appalachians where I have NO Internet and NO cell phone coverage. Off the grid, I've been! Nice to see you again too. I'll check out the other Ft. Worth topix thread too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump pauses for a water break 19 hr Cry us a river 135
Sexual Harrasment At Paschal High School In The... Mon Chris Robinson 5
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) Nov 18 stayc1974 40
jews or a thorn in the worlds side (Oct '10) Nov 18 Falcon2891 7
News Tarrant-County 52 mins ago 3:29 p.m.Granbury wo... (Nov '16) Nov 15 Ron Jeremy 2
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Nov 15 Ron Jeremy 319
Why so many homes for sale on Bristol Street? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Anonymous 1

Roanoke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roanoke Mortgages