United States

#1249 Mar 19, 2013
My two cents wrote:
Ahead?...... Lol<quoted text>
well I was tryin to be as nice as possible haha
road reff

Fort Worth, TX

#1250 Mar 20, 2013
only hand jobs around here are from ur wifes. i sell way more jobs than alot of ppl. one of ur guys was saying he wished his boy worked like mine n he wanted his girl with my boy
My two cents

Ballwin, MO

#1251 Mar 20, 2013
You can't comment on here if your sales pitch is "do you want paper or plastic?"you are clearly delusional
road reff wrote:
only hand jobs around here are from ur wifes. i sell way more jobs than alot of ppl. one of ur guys was saying he wished his boy worked like mine n he wanted his girl with my boy
Texas

Sherman, TX

#1252 Mar 21, 2013
Why don't you two jackass ITs stop with the BS yeah Tim and Cents. If this lady is saying her son is dating an IT girl it's prob going on. It may not be the norm for the IT community. But it sure can happen. Maybe she wants a different direction in life then what she sees in her future. Or just maybe she finds it wrong to date her cousin which is gross.

Is this accurate they will twist words and facts so fast to confuse you and deny truths and facts. Don't bother with these losers. They will try and scare you. Don't give up the girls last name.

They think that all non IT people are stupid and and will not know who they are. These people that call themselves Irish Travellers have never even been to Ireland. In the US it's a just a name. They live different and act different and turn their nose up to us yet they expect us to accept them but it's a two way street. They show respect only to themselves.
My two cents

Ballwin, MO

#1253 Mar 21, 2013
Texas. We don't look down on all non travellers and think we are smarter than them......we just look down and think we are smarter than YOU!! Tim only ask her last name once and the story just don't add up. That's the facts as we see them. Not saying it couldn't or hasn't ever happen, just saying I don't think it's happening now.
Texas wrote:
Why don't you two jackass ITs stop with the BS yeah Tim and Cents. If this lady is saying her son is dating an IT girl it's prob going on. It may not be the norm for the IT community. But it sure can happen. Maybe she wants a different direction in life then what she sees in her future. Or just maybe she finds it wrong to date her cousin which is gross.
Is this accurate they will twist words and facts so fast to confuse you and deny truths and facts. Don't bother with these losers. They will try and scare you. Don't give up the girls last name.
They think that all non IT people are stupid and and will not know who they are. These people that call themselves Irish Travellers have never even been to Ireland. In the US it's a just a name. They live different and act different and turn their nose up to us yet they expect us to accept them but it's a two way street. They show respect only to themselves.
Road reff

United States

#1254 Mar 21, 2013
My two cents wrote:
You can't comment on here if your sales pitch is "do you want paper or plastic?"you are clearly delusional <quoted text>
pretty sure thats not my sales pitch!
My two cents

San Antonio, TX

#1255 Mar 21, 2013
I'm sorry I guess I was mistaken..... They don't use paper bags too much any more.
Road reff wrote:
<quoted text> pretty sure thats not my sales pitch!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1256 Mar 21, 2013
IRISH TRAVELERS ARE LIKE GYPSYS RIGHT? BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS!
Tim Pat Coogan

Hollywood, FL

#1257 Mar 22, 2013
Nope. Irish Travellers are of Irish origins..The Gypsies, or as they would say Roma, left the N.E. of India apx. 1000 years ago and can be found throughout Europe, The Middle East, and N. Africa..
Road reff

United States

#1258 Mar 22, 2013
My two cents wrote:
I'm sorry I guess I was mistaken..... They don't use paper bags too much any more. <quoted text>
you sure seem to know enough about stores. Im guessing you "worked" a few in ur time huh?
Tim Pat Coogan

Miami, FL

#1259 Mar 22, 2013
Road reff wrote:
<quoted text> you sure seem to know enough about stores. Im guessing you "worked" a few in ur time huh?
"It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"..Abraham Lincoln
My two cents

San Antonio, TX

#1260 Mar 22, 2013
Seriously?....... That's the best you can do? To think that you're the one trying to say how smart you are. Lol. I guess seeing is believing
Road reff wrote:
<quoted text> you sure seem to know enough about stores. Im guessing you "worked" a few in ur time huh?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1261 Mar 22, 2013
TIMPAT-YEAH THEY HAD A TERM FOR THEM "TINKERS" I THINK - YEAH ROMAS AND THE LIKE SUPPPSEDLLY STARTED OUT IN THE MIDDLE EAST BUT THERE WERE PLENTY IN HUNGARY,ROMANIA THUSLY WHY
Texas

Sherman, TX

#1262 Mar 25, 2013
My two cents wrote:
Texas. We don't look down on all non travellers and think we are smarter than them......we just look down and think we are smarter than YOU!! Tim only ask her last name once and the story just don't add up. That's the facts as we see them. Not saying it couldn't or hasn't ever happen, just saying I don't think it's happening now. <quoted text>
I'll bet her son is nut deep up in that IT pushing organs out of th way. Your just mad cuz it's some family member of yours that another family member can't have u till he figures out she is tinker trash or a knacker hoe. Either way you are all related an in bred. This poor girl has a better chance at a future outside the grips of your community than she does be sold off to he highest bidding cousin. And you do look down on all non ITs. You and Tim have both bragged about it and other Tinkers on other topix forums have bragged about your life styles and how well you live off the money you have taken off the non ITs. That in my book =s lak of respect. Don't deny it
My two cents

Fort Worth, TX

#1263 Mar 25, 2013
First off... I don't care what that girl or boy has going on if it were true. Second.... You're obsessed with inbreeding? Texas has been touched by an uncle! Third..... Find me one quote where I've bragged about living off other peoples money. Fourth.... You're ignorant and a bigot. Last but not least..... We still think we are better than YOU Texas. You are an angry little security guard that is all fired up after getting off your night shift. Get some sleep
Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet her son is nut deep up in that IT pushing organs out of th way. Your just mad cuz it's some family member of yours that another family member can't have u till he figures out she is tinker trash or a knacker hoe. Either way you are all related an in bred. This poor girl has a better chance at a future outside the grips of your community than she does be sold off to he highest bidding cousin. And you do look down on all non ITs. You and Tim have both bragged about it and other Tinkers on other topix forums have bragged about your life styles and how well you live off the money you have taken off the non ITs. That in my book =s lak of respect. Don't deny it
Tim Pat Coogan

Miami, FL

#1264 Mar 25, 2013
Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
All the inbred talk is a joke..The reason we stand out is because the I.T.s look very much like we did when we arrived here in the 1800s..And I'm 100pct certain my Grandchildren will have more than a passing resemblance to mine..Most of the country is now a mish mash of this & that to the point no one has any history. The strength and unity that comes from continuity of lineage can not be overstated..Its poin of real pride among us. So when you bring it as negitive know we think your nuts..
Goat cheese

Fort Worth, TX

#1265 Mar 25, 2013
Moose is gay
Tim Pat Coogan

Hollywood, FL

#1266 Mar 25, 2013
Goat cheese wrote:
Moose is gay
Extremely doubtful that you'd have any interest in saying that to his face. 50 OR NOT...LOL
Goat cheese

United States

#1267 Mar 26, 2013
Big cat is gay
Goat cheese

United States

#1268 Mar 26, 2013
So is alligator, turtle, trex, little bird and pickle dick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paschal High School Girls of the 80's Sep 1 Fred West 8
gangs of fort worth Tx (Sep '10) Aug 31 POLYWOOD LOKKO 32
Review: Al's Import Auto Recycling Aug 31 MCbeonca 1
Review: Delta Towing Aug 31 Hahaj 1
Fort Worth Ink & Art Expo Aug 30 wonderland1201 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roanoke Mortgages