Ennis motorcyclist dies in wreck in Grand Prairie

Jul 11, 2009 Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram 12

Police are investigating the death of a 19-year-old motorcyclist who struck a truck that stopped on the road Friday.

Full Story
chris Luge Holguin

Waco, TX

#1 Jul 16, 2009
I will miss my Nephew Gaven Luge RIP I know he was speeding we all do maybe we all need to slow down a bit cause we all are guilty of this but why was this Truck stopped and parked to turn in without his emergency lights on?
Annon

Grand Prairie, TX

#2 Jul 23, 2009
Perhaps you should get the whole story before assuming somebody else did something wrong. As you said, he was speeding. If he hadn't been, perhaps he would not have crashed.
chris Luge Holguin wrote:
I will miss my Nephew Gaven Luge RIP I know he was speeding we all do maybe we all need to slow down a bit cause we all are guilty of this but why was this Truck stopped and parked to turn in without his emergency lights on?
Marissa

Duncanville, TX

#3 Jul 23, 2009
Well that isn't away to talk to someone who just lost someone that was special to them. We all speed, and you can't say you haven't before, if it was a lost to you then you most likely wouldn't say the same thing. RIP gaven you are missed.
Marissa

Duncanville, TX

#4 Jul 23, 2009
oh and all my prayers go out to the luge family.
Hayden luge

United States

#6 Aug 3, 2009
Who ever posted that on the 23rd you shouldn't be a punk and post your name, quit running your mouth on here and go be useless somewhere else that shits not cool
Josh Brazier

United States

#7 Sep 13, 2009
whoever this douch is that posted up on the 23 needs to blow it out there ass. thats messed up. some of us lost a son, brother, and a friend.
Donna Luge-Dray

Goldthwaite, TX

#8 Dec 2, 2009
Annon wrote:
Perhaps you should get the whole story before assuming somebody else did something wrong. As you said, he was speeding. If he hadn't been, perhaps he would not have crashed. <quoted text>
Annon-you are truly heartless! My nephew Gaven was speeding. He made a bad choice and paid the ultimate price. Chris had every right to ask the question as to why the truck driver was parked on the roadway in the slow lane. I also ask this question..I didn't realize that the roadway was a parking lot. Your statement implies that you are a perfect human being and that you never speed...bulls&%t!! You need help Annon...you are a very bitter and delusional person. I'm trying to be nice...what I really want to say is you are an a*&hole and can't stand your gnarly self any longer...so you spend your days blogging your bitterness and venom. Just go away.
Love you Geebs.....miss you so much!!
GoodOldDays

Secaucus, NJ

#9 Dec 2, 2009
Prayers and condolences to all his family and friends .
Rebekah Espinosa

Dallas, TX

#10 Jun 21, 2010
Gaven, I love you and miss you so much. It has almost been a year and sometimes I still can't believe it. I will always think about you. I see someone walk by and I swear it was you. I love you kiddo, you were like another brother to me. Thank you for always being the best friend to my brother. Love ya.
John Hudson

United States

#11 Oct 5, 2010
Gaven,
thinking about ya often dude.....
Things aren't the same now.... They never will be.... You impacted the universe dude.....
Miss ya bro...
Grand Prairie Guy

United States

#12 Oct 6, 2010
Marissa wrote:
oh and all my prayers go out to the luge family.
I as well wish to extend my sympathies for the family. I work at a utility yard less than a half mile from where the accident took place. I passed by the scene literally minutes after it happened while on my way to work. I am also an avid motorcyclist and I am a patch-member of Christian Motorcyclists Association (chapter #7 Arlington Fishermen); please know our continuing prayers are with you...
hannah luge

Red Oak, TX

#13 Jan 26, 2013
I love u gaven and I miss you so much. I think about you all the time im so happy I still have my loving brother hayden!!! I dont know what I would do with out u hayden! I will see you someday in heaven gaven
From your loving sister hannah grace luge!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 20 hr Manny 535
what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Oct 21 beirwin 160
Vote signs outside early voting locations in Au... Oct 21 James Shore 1
The Memories of Police officer Henry Paul Mailloux (Oct '08) Oct 17 Brandy_Granddaughter 19
Paschal high School Oct 16 Chris Buis 9
Review: Southlake Periodontics & Implant Dentistry Oct 16 Big bad john 4

Roanoke News Video

Roanoke Dating
Find my Match

Roanoke Jobs

Roanoke People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Roanoke News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Roanoke

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]